剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
《我们的生活》前情提要
Previously on This Is Us...
你知道我第一次听到你的名字时想到了什么
You know what I thought of the first time I heard your name?
我想到了"似曾相识"那个词
I thought of the expression "Déjà vu."
因为你有点让我想起了自己
'Cause you remind me a little of myself
我像你这么大的时候
when I was your age.
他们撤销了诉讼
They dropped the charges.
我来找我女儿
I'm here for my daughter.
我过着非常美好的生活
I've got this big, amazing, beautiful life.
再见 兰德尔
Bye, Randall.
如果从你身上看到了曾经的我...
And if I'm seeing me in you...
我们就是想确认
We just want to make sure
你是安全的 并得到了很好的照顾
that you're safe and you're well taken care of.
我们会想办法的
Uh, we're making it work.
如果看见你能让我有种
if seeing you is giving me that
似曾相识的甜蜜感觉
sweet, sweet déjà vu feeling,
我想这意味着这些美好也会降临在你身上
I think that means it's gonna happen for you, too.
姥姥 我害怕
Grandma, I'm scared.
宝贝 没什么可怕的
Oh, baby, there's nothing to be scared of.
你妈生你时我也在这儿
I was here with your mama.
就好像昨天的事
Feels like yesterday.
感觉似曾相识
Feels like déjà vu.
宝贝
Baby.
听着
Listen.
好了 丽贝卡 现在再使把劲
All right, Rebecca, one more big push, now.
加油
There you go.
用劲 用劲
Keep pushing, keep pushing.
大儿子出来了
First male is out,
他看上去很健康
and he is looking good...
你听到了吗 宝贝 生了个男孩
You hear that, baby? We got a boy!
我们生了个男孩
We got a boy!
我们生了个男孩
We got a boy...
欢迎来到这个世界 黛佳
Welcome to the world, Deja.
第二季 第十七集
第二季 第十七集
姥姥 我不行
Grandma, I-I can't.
跟你说过了 我的背还酸着
Told you, my back's still sore.
是 你背酸
Yes, your back.
你前两次说的我都听见了
I heard you the last two times.
我会帮你跟护士要一些止疼药
I'll get the nurse to get you something for your pain.
但我需要你抱一抱你的女儿
But I need for you to hold your daughter.
认识一下她
Get to know her.
-让她认识一下你 -她在我肚子里长大的
- Let her get to know you. - She grew inside me.
-我想我们互相很了解了 -不
- I think we know each other pretty well. - No.
不不 不是真的了解
No. No, you don't. Not really.
你得抱抱她
You have to hold her.
你永远不会忘记第一次和孩子心手相连的场景
You will never forget the first time you bond with your baby.
姥姥 我就是累了
Grandma, I'm just tired.
你不是累了
You ain't tired.
你只是在生丹尼斯的气
You're just upset with Dennis.
你跟你妈一个样
You and your mom are just the same--
总是在为某个男生操心
always worried about some boy.
但是 宝贝 现在我跟你直说
But, baby girl, I'm gonna straight-talk you now.
我知道你才16岁
I know you're only 16,
但玩闹时间结束了
but playtime is over.
你是时候要长大了
And it's time for you to grow up.
现在你有了这孩子
This child is here now,
她应该有一个以她为先的母亲
and she deserves a mother who will put her first.
所以
So...
小心她的头 小心她的头
Watch her head. Watch her head.
太姥姥
G.G.!
黛佳 你怎么还没睡
Deja, what you doing up?
都快半夜12点了
It's almost midnight.
你妈去哪儿了
Where's your mama?
挪一挪
Scoot.
快点 挪挪
Come on. Scoot.
宝贝丫头
Baby girl,
你把我的胸针送人了吗
did you give away my brooch?
-小熊先生只是借用一下 -那他得
- Mr. Bear's just borrowing it. - Well, he'd better take
好好保管才行 因为我可知道他住哪儿
real good care of it, because I know where he lives.
好了
Okay,
我们今晚读点什么
what we gonna read tonight?
《晚安 月亮》
Goodnight Moon.
《晚安 月亮》 眼光不错
Goodnight Moon! Good choice!
我的最爱
That's my favorite.
我找找...
Let me see. Uh...
在这儿
Ah, here it is.
好了
Okay.
现在...
Now...
"在一间绿色的大房♥子
"In the great green room
里面有一部电♥话♥
There was a telephone
和一个红气球
And a red balloon
还有一幅...
And a picture of the cow...
奶牛飞越月亮图"
jumping over the moon."
"那里有三只小熊坐在椅子上
"And there were three little bears sitting on chairs.
还有两只小猫咪
And two little kittens.
和一副手套"
And a pair of mittens."
"一把梳子 一把刷子和一只装满泥的碗
"And a comb and a brush and a bowl full of mush.
有一位安静的老妇人在低声噤言"
And a quiet old lady who was whispering 'hush.'"
"晚安 房♥间
"Goodnight room
晚安 月亮
Goodnight moon
晚安 奶牛飞越月亮图
Goodnight cow jumping over the moon
晚安 灯光
Goodnight light
晚安 红气球"
And the red balloon."
"晚安 噪声...
"And goodnight noises...
万籁俱寂"
everywhere."
为什么把孩子一个人留在家里
Why was that child left alone in this house?
姥姥 拜托
Grandma, come on.
我给她盖好被子 放上♥床♥
I tucked her in, I put her to bed.
我只是去了趟布兰登家
I was just at Brandon's.
他家离这里只有两条街
His place is two blocks from here.
我在那差不多都能看见她了
I could practically see her from there.
我整天都和黛佳在一起 我只想...
I was with Deja all day. I just thought...
你以为你给她喂点凉披萨
You thought that you could just feed her some cold-ass pizza
穿件暴露的衣服就能出去找乐子了
and put on a hoochie dress and go out and have some fun?
别用这种口气教训我 我又不是孩子
You don't have to talk to me like that. I'm not a child.
-你觉得自己长大了吗 -我19岁了
- Oh, so you think you grown? - I'm 19.
那就算没有我盯着 你也该能自己把这里
Oh, so you grown enough to clean up around here without me
-打扫干净 -我打扫了
- having to stare you down? - I do clean up.
-你为什么老说我不打扫呢 -什么时候
- Why you always saying I don't clean up? - When? Well,
你有能力自己付那些账单了吗
you grown enough to pay one of these bills?
因为你用的所有东西
Because you use everything
都没有出过钱
and you pay for nothing.
-你以为我喜欢啃老吗 -我可不知道
- You think I like living off of you? - I don't know,
肖娜 因为你从没想过要做出改变
Shauna, because you're sure in hell not trying to change that.
如果能我当然愿意
If I could, I would.
我也想现在是在和朋友们上着大学
I would be in college right now with my friends.
就不用在这里带孩子了
I wouldn't be here raising no baby.
要真那样 我也觉得你不会在这了
Well, I didn't think you'd be here either.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我知道
I know.
是用整个番茄还是罐装的呢
Do I use whole or canned tomatoes?
-都用 -都用
- Both. - Both.
这些事我不能帮你去做
I can't carry this for you.
不可能一直帮下去
Not forever.
太姥姥
G.G.?
我没事 宝贝
I'm okay, baby.
姥姥
Grandma.
姥姥
Grandma.
来人 来人 帮帮忙啊
Please. Help! Somebody help!
姥姥 醒醒 快醒醒 深呼吸
Grandma. Come on, breathe for me. Breathe.
你也睡不着吗
You can't sleep either?
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表