剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
父亲的去世很令人悲伤
Our dad died, and it's very sad, okay?
《我们的生活》前情回顾
Previously on This is Us...
拜托 小凯
Come on, Kev.
-你 你从来不谈这件事 -你知道吗
- You-you never talk about it. - Well, you know what,
那是因为我不想沉浸在悲伤中
'cause I don't want to wallow in sadness about it,
-有问题吗 -这是两码事
- I have a problem? - Okay, there is a difference
沉浸在悲伤中和正常谈起这件事有区别
between wallowing and actually having a normal conversation about it.
我不是擅长打球 托比 我是非常厉害
I wasn't good at football, Toby. I was great.
是这样 我只是... 我想能不能
Listen, I was just... I was hoping we could get
再给我开一次药
one more refill on the prescription.
我不明白这有什么大不了的
I-I don't know why it's that big of a deal.
凯文 你在说罗圈话 知道吗
Kevin, you're-you're spiraling.
出什么事了 你不是这个样子的
What's going on? This isn't you.
当我梦到我们将来在一起的时候
When I dream of our future together,
索菲 那是场噩梦
Sophie, it's a nightmare.
-好了 -好的 会是谁呢
- Okay. - Okay, who's gonna do it?
-是谁最先学会走呢 -会是谁呢
- Who's gonna be the first one to walk? - Who's gonna do it?
-你们肯定想走 -来吧 我们知道你们很想走
- We know you want to. - Come on. We know you want to so bad.
来吧 各位
Come on, guys.
-第一名起来了 站起来了 -凯文来了
- Number One is up. He's up! - Kevin's up!
-来吧 -加油 快过来 乖儿子
- Come on. - Come on! Come here. Come here, boy.
-来啊 宝贝 -快看 凯文·皮尔森
- Come on, bud! - Look at that, Kevin Pearson,
我们家长子 第一个学会走路
first one born, first one to walk.
他站起来了 快看啊
He's on his feet. Look at him
-迈着稳健的步伐 向我们走来 -加油 宝贝
- come down the track, ladies and gentlemen! - Yes, buddy!
他在走 一路向前 快看啊
He's walking. There he goes! Look at those steps!
太好了 你做到了
Yeah! You did it!
第一名 第一名
Number One. Number One.
还有什么是第一名做不到的吗
Is there nothing Number One can't do?
第二季 第八集
第二季 第八集
各位观众大家好 欢迎观看
Hello, again, everyone, and welcome to another great matchup
周日晚间的橄榄球新赛事
on Sunday Night Football.
皮尔森先生 客房♥服务 你在吗
Mr. Pearson? Housekeeping! You in there?
四天后 我们会去华盛顿
...in four nights, when we go to Washington
迎接感恩节之夜专场比赛
for the big Thanksgiving night game.
-皮尔森先生 -艾尔 人们可以吃一整天
- Mr. Pearson? - Al, people can eat all day long
-然后准备观看比赛... -你在吗
- and then get ready for the big ga... - You there?
请问需要服务吗 先生
Do you need service, sir?
比如换点干净毛巾之类的
Maybe some clean towels?
"请勿打扰"的牌子已经挂了一整周
The "Do not disturb" sign's been up all week.
可你还是来了
Yet here we are, huh?
来打扰
Disturbing.
我... 我逗你呢 玛蒂娜
I'm... Come on, I'm messing around with you, uh... Martina.
跟娜华蒂露娃名字一样 那位网球运动员
Like Navratilova, right? The tennis player.
是吧 你打网球吗
Yeah? You play tennis?
我也不打 不过她真的很厉害是吧
I don't play either. She was great, though, huh?
太厉害了 虽然长得不咋地
She was great. Not much of a looker,
但她的反手击球真的厉害
but she had a great backhand.
也许是正手击球吧...
Maybe it was a forehand...
不记得了
Remember.
请问需要新毛巾吗
So, do you want some towels?
这个嘛 不用了 毛巾没问题
Uh... No, you know what, I'm all set on towels.
不过你来都来了 玛蒂娜
But since you're here, Martina,
而且已经打扰过了 请进吧
and we're already mid-disturb, come on in.
所有含酒精的饮料都补一下吧
We could use a refill on all things alcohol-related.
要不把床单也换了吧
Maybe I should change your sheets, too.
行啊 请便
Yeah, no, go nuts.
凯特 要我跟你说多少次
Kate, how many times do I have to tell you?
不要每隔15秒给我打个电♥话♥
You don't have to call me every 15 seconds.
我没事 好吗
I am fine, okay?
皮尔森先生吗 我是凯莉
Mr. Pearson? Hi. This is Kelly,
负责协调麦金利高中校友返校日
the homecoming coordinator from McKinley High.
我们上个月联♥系♥过
We spoke last month.
-好 我现在不方便说话 -天哪
- Right. Yeah, now is not a good time. - Oh, my God.
我从来没跟明星通过电♥话♥
I've never talked to a celebrity on the phone before.
只跟瑞安·西克莱斯特打过
Except for Ryan Seacrest
那次我打进去 抢到了泽恩·马利克的票
that time I phoned in and won Zayn Malik tickets.
镇定点 凯莉
Get it together, Kelly.
我只是想确认下您明晚可以出席吗
I'm, uh, just confirming you are all set for tomorrow night?
明晚...
Uh... tomorrow night...
杰出校友颁奖典礼 狮子们加油
Alumni Honors Ceremony. Go, Lions!
不是明天吧 应该还有...
That's not tomorrow, though. That-That's in, like...
还有两周吧 我记得是...
that's in, like, two weeks. That's...
是在20号♥
that's-that's the 20th.
对 明天就是20号♥
Uh-huh, yeah, t-tomorrow is the 20th.
玛蒂娜 明天几号♥
Martina, what day is tomorrow?
明天20号♥
Tomorrow's the 20th.
明天...
Tomor...
等等 玛蒂娜
Excuse me, Martina, wha...
我在跟那谁打电♥话♥ 你叫什么来着
I'm on the phone with, uh... What do they call you?
抱歉 凯莉
Oh, sorry. Kelly.
皮尔森先生 您不来了吗
Mr. Pearson, are you not coming?
大家都非常期待
Because everyone here is really excited
能给您颁奖呢
about giving you this honor.
我的高中母校想给我颁奖
Old high school wants to honor me.
-我要去吗 -是在这间屋子外面吗
- Should I go? - Is it outside this room?
如果是 那就去吧
If it's outside, you should go.
反正我本来就要回东部过感恩节
I mean, I was gonna go back east for Thanksgiving anyway.
抱歉 你还在跟我说话还是...
Sorry, are-are you still talking to me or...?
-玛蒂娜 -怎么了
- Martina. - Yeah?
不 我在告诉...
No, I was answering, uh...
凯莉
Kelly.
你们想给凯文·皮尔森颁奖吗
You guys want to honor Kevin Pearson?
那就颁吧
Let's honor him.
也给他醒醒酒吧
Maybe bathe him, too.
杰克 保险丝
Jack! Fuse!
我在接呢
Yeah! I'm working on it!
能接快点吗
Could you work a little faster?!
常春藤 能帮我看看
Hey, Ivy League, you think you could help me figure out
是哪根线连着一楼吗
which one of these is for the first floor?
我还没进常春藤学校呢
I'm not Ivy League yet.
杀了我吧
Killing me.
不好意思扰了您今晚的雅兴 殿下
Sorry to have interrupted your evening, my liege.
-你哈佛申请得怎么样了 -快弄好了
- How's your Harvard application coming? - Almost done.
-谢天谢地 -修好啦
- Oh, thank God. - Fixed it!
你真棒 老公
Good job, babe!
等等 你就打算穿这个吗
Wait, wait, is that what you're wearing?
匹兹堡大学教练随时可能过来
The coach from Pitt is gonna be here any second.
你真的别再借索菲衣服穿了 凯文
You should really stop borrowing shirts from Sophie, Kevin.
教练才不会关心
I don't really think the coach is gonna care
我穿什么衬衫呢
what shirt I'm wearing.
随便吧 露脐怪
Whatever, Crop Top.
这是什么味道啊
Ew! What is that flavor?
橙皮 我手忙脚乱最后才加的
It's orange zest. I panicked and added it last minute.
拜托你去穿件有领衬衫
Can you please go put on a collared shirt
换条像样点的裤子行吗
and a nice pair of pants?
我们能把爸爸互助会的东西挪开吗
You think we can, like, move Dad's AA stuff?
嗯 当然
Yes, we can do that.
都已经六个月了
It's been, like, six months.
需要多久就得放多久
Mm-hmm. And it takes as long as it takes.
-换衣服去 -根本没多大用...
- Change. - Well, it's just so lame...
电应该没问题了
So I think the power's gonna hold.
准备好让教练眼前一亮了吗 大学生
You ready to wow this coach, college boy?
匹兹堡大学而已
God, it's just Pitt, you know?
我其实根本不想和他见面
I didn't even really want to meet with the guy.
好 知道了
Yeah. We know.
快去穿件有领衬衫 换条时髦点的裤子
Go put on a collared shirt, though, and some pants with a fly.
-匹兹堡大学而已 -快去
- It's just Pitt. - Now.
-欢迎来匹兹堡 凯文 -谢谢
- Welcome to Pittsburgh, Kevin. - Thank you.
-我们超喜欢《靓男保姆》 -谢谢
- We are obsessed with The Manny. - Thanks.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表