剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
多加洋葱 全熟薯条
Extra onions, well-done fries?
你太懂我了
You know me too well.
等一下
Stay.
聊一会儿
Talk a while.
好吧
Okay.
有什么新鲜事
So, what's new?
你今晚要去玩不给糖就捣乱 还是
You trick-or-treating tonight, or...?
不不 我会在南山酒吧
No. No, I'll be at the, uh, the South Hills Lounge,
请我兄弟们喝酒
buying my guys some drinks.
你呢 参加学校里的派对吗
What about you? Party on campus?
那是夜校
Uh, it's night school.
所以没有派对
So, there's-there's no parties
也没有校区
or a campus.
因为每个人都这样
'Cause everyone's like,
"有人跟你说过你像汤姆·克鲁斯吗"
"Hey, anyone ever tell you you look like Tom Cruise?" Or,
或者是"你像年轻的汤姆·克鲁斯"
"Hey, you're like a young Tom Cruise."
"你像年轻但是高一点的汤姆·克鲁斯"
"Oh, you're like a, you're like a young Tom Cruise, but tall."
你懂我的意思吧 然后突然之间 一切都
You know what I mean? And then, all of a sudden, everything
慢下来 因为他们就这样
slows down, right? Because they're like, "Well,
"我不知道 他有点太像汤姆·克鲁斯"
I don't know. He's a little too Tom Cruise."
或者"他像汤姆·克鲁斯 但他太高了"
Or, "He's like Tom Cruise, but he's too tall."
而我就像是 "我可以演得矮一点啊"
And I'm like, "Guys, hello. I can act shorter."
-但没有一个人有想象力 -凯文
- But no one's got an imagination... - Kevin.
太用力了吗
Too much pressure?
太唠叨了
Too much whining.
好吧 抱歉
Okay. Sorry.
我弄坏了那该死的风扇
I broke the damn fan.
亲爱的 现在是十月
Oh. Baby, it's October.
-我们不需要在育儿房♥里装吊扇 -不
- We don't need a ceiling fan in the nursery. - No.
不不 我们需要空气流通 贝丝
No, no, we need air circulation, Beth.
这就是他们所说的婴儿猝死综合症
That's what they say crib death is,
一点不新鲜的空气
you know, little pockets of trapped air
卡到宝宝的喉咙里
that get stuck in the baby's throat,
-晚上他们醒来后发现 -你知道我们
- then they wake up in the night and... - You know what we don't
现在没必要谈什么吗
need to talk about right now?
婴儿猝死
Crib death.
没有哪本书会在分娩前
It's in none of the books under suggested topics
讲到这些主题
for the day before delivery.
你说得对
You're right.
抱歉
Sorry.
你今天吃东西了吗
Did you eat anything today? Hmm?
你知道医生讲的
You know what the doctor said
血压会影响情绪那套...
about blood sugar levels and mood...
好吧
Okay.
那些东西很小 贝丝
These are fun-size, Beth.
我想在家里装满正常大小的糖果
I wanted to be the house with the full-size candy.
也希望妻子不再为我担心
And the wife who's not worried about her husband.
我没担心你 亲爱的
I'm not worried about you, baby.
都过去两个月了 对吧
You know, it was two months ago, okay?
你表现不错 我们都是
You're good. We're good.
不行 风扇的事不解决
You know what, I just got to get this fan thing
我不安心 我先去了
off my mind. I'm sorry.
一切会好起来的 宝贝儿
It's gonna be okay, sweetie.
他会成功的
He's gonna come through.
他总能做到
He always comes through.
第二季 第六集
第二季 第六集
-见证奇迹 -瞧
- Ta-da! - Ta-da!
我没看懂
I don't get it.
什么 我们是索尼和雪儿
What?! We're Sonny and Cher.
他们是什么人
Who are they?
你不知道索尼是...
You don't know who Sonny...?
*你是我的 宝贝*
*I got you, babe*
*你是我的*
*Hey, I got you.*
不 是雪儿唱的 因为我觉得你学的很像
No, that was Cher 'cause I think you sound great.
好吧 这才是丽贝卡
Great, it sounded like Rebecca.
伙计们 我们走吧
Okay, guys, let's go.
这太蠢了
This is stupid.
我才不想用兰德尔的诡异地图
I don't want to use Randall's weird map.
我想先去约翰逊家的鬼屋
I want to go to the Johnsons' haunted house first.
不 我们得跟着我的地图先去拿好吃的糖果
No, we have to use my map to get to the good candy first,
然后再去鬼屋
then we go to the haunted house.
好吧 那我们投票吧
Okay, so how about we vote?
-跟着地图还是去鬼屋 -不 不行
- Map or haunted house? - No, no, no, no.
-鬼屋 -不选地图
- Haunted house! - No map!
这不公平 妈妈答应过的
No fair! Mom promised.
别耍小孩子气
Aw, don't be a baby.
我们投票了
We voted.
-不行 -小凯
- No! - Kev...
我们会在鬼屋里待好长时间
We'll spend too much time in the haunted house.
我的计划天衣无缝
I planned everything so perfectly!
听着 听我说 兰德尔 没事的
Oh, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. Randall, it's fine.
没事的 好吗
It's fine, okay?
我们跟着地图走
We'll use the map.
-我的确答应过他 杰克 -好吧
- I did promise him, Jack. - Okay.
要不你带他们去两 我带他去
Why don't you take them and I'll take him?
我们玩到...
And we'll be done by...
看 东部时间8:07 这样行吗
Look, 8:07, Eastern Standard Time, okay?
-然后我们再和你们碰面 -好 好极了
- And then we'll meet back up with you guys. - Yep. Great.
好了 伙计们 拿上你们的枕套
Okay. Uh, guys, get your pillow cases.
走了 快 兰德尔 拿上你的枕套
Go. Come on. Randall, get your pillow case.
好 快走 快走
Okay. Go, go, go.
-这就是我之前说的 -杰克...
- This is exactly what I was talking about earlier. - Jack...
-不 他太死心眼 现在更糟了 -不
- No. He's too rigid and it's getting worse. - No.
不 不 他不是死板 他是焦躁
No, no. He's not rigid. He's anxious.
妈妈 快走了 快 我们要迟到了
Mom, come on, come on, come on. We're late.
听着 杰克 我确实答应了他
Look, Jack, I did promise him.
-好 去吧 -好
- Yeah. Go. - Okay,
8:07 我会戴着假发
uh, 8:07. I'll be the one with the wig
-领着狂热粉丝 好吗 -妈妈 快走
- and the devoted fan base, okay? - Mom, come on.
-来了 -等等 等一下
- I'm coming! - Wait, wait a minute.
你走了 我...我这装扮算什么
With-Without you, I... What is my costume?
这倒好 我成了罗达
Great. So, I-I'm Rhoda.
有胡子的罗达
I'm Rhoda with a mustache.
-快 爸爸 去鬼屋 -好 去鬼屋
- Come on, Dad, haunted house! - Yep. Haunted house!
鬼屋 我们来了
Haunted house! Here we go.
"好极了"
Perfect.
-伙计 -嘿
- Dude! - Hey.
伙计 我要出演克里斯蒂安·贝尔的新电影
Dude, I booked a new Christian Bale movie.
什么
What?!
没错
Yeah.
你怎么... 这... 恭喜你啊
How did the... Wow. That's... congratulations.
这 真有你的
You know, that's-that's-that's just-- good for you.
不 是我们俩的功劳 伙计
No, it's good for both of us, dude.
就别想上个月房♥租的事了 好吗
Don't even worry about paying me back for rent last month, okay?
因为这都是你一直鼓励我的结果
Because this is all thanks to you for encouraging me and all.
好吧 我说好听的话给你
Yeah, well, you know, I mean, I say nice things to you,
你也对我说鼓励的话 这是说好的 对吧
you say them back to me. That's the arrangement, right?
没错 导演布雷特 邀请我今晚去个
Yes. So, Brett, the director, invited me to a private party
演员的私人派对 你跟我去吧
with the cast tonight and you got to come with.
不了 伙计 这是你的大好机会 伙计
Oh, no, dude, that's your fast lane now, man.
-那是你的事业 我... -不不
- That's-that's your thing, I'm... - No, no, no, no, no, no.
拜托 你这么有才能
Come on, you are so talented.
这事早晚会降临在你身上的 真的
This is gonna happen for you. It is.
你就是需要人引荐一下 懂吗
You just need some introductions, okay?
去吧
Please.
知道吗 管它呢 一起去
You know what, the hell with it. Let's go.
-棒 -对
- Yes. - Yeah.
回来了 老婆
Home, baby.
丽贝卡
Hi, Rebecca!
-见到你太开心了 -你终于来了
- It's so good to see you. - Oh, there she is.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表