剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
你是兰德尔和贝丝的那种美
you are Randall and Beth beautiful.
你是特别的
And that is special.
其实...
You know...
我以前来过这里 苔丝
I've been here before, Tess.
你觉得你的人生
You think that you're at the beginning
才刚刚开始 对吗
of your journey, right?
但其实很久以前就已经开始了
But you also began a long time ago.
你知道吗
Do you know that?
因为我在场
'Cause I was there,
还有一个人也在场
and somebody else was there, too.
一个非常好的人
Somebody really good.
当时我们失去了一个孩子
And we lost a baby,
我们以为那就是结局了 可是...
and we thought it was an ending, but...
那同样也是另一个开始
it was also a beginning.
你看见那两个小家伙了吗
Do you see those guys over there?
那是你的哥哥和姐姐
That's your brother and your sister.
他们叫凯文和凯特
That's Kevin and Kate.
而那个男人
And the man,
今天下午喂你喝奶的男士
the sweet man who fed you this afternoon?
那是你♥爸♥爸
That's your dad.
人生也是有中点的
And life has a middle, too,
中点也许是最困难的 因为...
and middles can be the hardest because...
那时你可能会真的迷失方向
that's when you can get really lost.
可中点有时也会成为起点
But middles can be a beginning sometimes.
欢迎来到好莱坞
Welcome to Hollywood.
-求求你 -好吧
- Please! - Fine.
我知道我是全城手艺最好的发型师
I know I'm the best hairstylist in town,
-你的发型就交给我了 -太好了
- so I'll do your hair. - Yes!
我会给你编玉米辫
I'll put cornrows in it,
让你看起来像碧昂斯
and I'll make you look like Beyoncé.
如果你够幸运
And if you're lucky,
就能经历那一切
you can have it all.
而你...
And you...
非常幸运
are lucky.
你是最幸运
You are the luckiest,
最漂亮
prettiest,
最可爱的
sweetest baby
以电风扇命名的宝宝
ever named after a ceiling fan.
我似乎...
I think I...
忘了自我介绍
forgot to introduce myself.
我是你妈妈
I'm your mom.
我曾以为我的旅途到了终点
You know, I thought my journey had come to an end,
可我并不知道
but I don't know.
我不知道 或许...
I don't know. Maybe...
看看是谁穿了奶奶的婴儿装呀
或许我们
maybe we're both
都来到了新的起点
at our next beginning.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表