剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
Congratulations, Soph.
我爱你
I love you.
看来索菲被纽约大学录取了
It sounds like Sophie got into NYU.
是啊
Yep.
是这样的
She did.
太好了
It's awesome.
是的
It is.
但是也很难想象
But it's also probably pretty hard to think about her
她要去那么远的地方 尤其是...
going so far away, especially since...
尤其是我哪都去不了
Since I'm going nowhere.
不 我不是这个意思 凯文
No, that's not what I was gonna say, Kevin.
去社区大学上学
You do realize there's nothing wrong
没什么不好的
with starting out at community college.
你说得对 很激动人心
You're right. It's very exciting.
怎么了
What's going on?
凯文刚听说索菲被纽约大学录取了
Kevin just found out that Sophie got into NYU.
是吗
Yeah.
但他有点沮丧
But he's a little frustrated.
不 我不是沮丧 我很生气
Yeah, no, I'm not frustrated. I'm pissed.
我生气是因为我的生活一塌糊涂
I'm pissed that my life sucks so hard
可我妈还一直念叨社区大学
and Mom won't shut up about community college.
-你说什么 -不许这么和你妈说话
- Excuse me? - Hey, do not talk to your mother that way.
你们不明白吗
Don't you guys get it?
我应该去超级碗大展身手的
I was supposed to end up in the Super Bowl,
而不是像你们一样在电视上看
not watch it like you guys.
你想说什么 凯文
What's your point, Kevin?
该死 我不想这样的
Damn it, I didn't want to do this.
-凯文 -不 没关系
- Kevin. - No, it's okay.
凯文又是最差劲的了
Kevin's the worst again.
一切都恢复了正常
Order's restored to the universe.
我要去索菲家
I'm gonna go to Sophie's.
这真是最棒的一次皮尔森超级碗
Best Pearson Super Bowl ever.
是啊
Yeah.
*在我心里*
*Into my heart*
*找到最初拥有的*
*Gonna find all the strength*
*所有勇气*
*I had from the start*
*我知道只要我坚强*
*I know if I just stay strong*
*我知道只要握紧不放*
*Yeah, I know if I just hang on*
*就能找到...*
*I'm gonna find... *
*知道只要握紧不放*
*Know if I just hang on*
*就能找到...*
*I'm gonna find where I... *
*握紧不放*
*Hang on*
*就能找到我的地方*
*I'm gonna find where I belong.*
你们是否经常待在家里
So, how often are you guys at home?
经常在家
Pretty often.
我是个歌♥手 我的时间很灵活
Yeah. I'm a singer, so my schedule is flexible.
有点太灵活了
Yeah, a little too flexible.
所以你要是知道有谁想请歌♥手...
So if you know anyone who wants to be sung to...
奥迪奥很喜欢音乐
Audio loves music.
所以我才会给他取这个名字[音频]That's why we named him Audio.
我觉得你们俩
Well, look, I think you guys
一定会给奥迪奥一个幸福的家
would make an amazing home for Audio.
是的 我们会的
Yeah, I think we would.
托比天生就是要养狗的 所以...
Toby was pretty much born to have a dog, so...
那么你呢
What about you?
我也差不多 注定要养狗
Yeah, I was pretty much born to have a dog, too.
好 手续都办好了
All right. Well, we're all set here.
我去取疫苗接种报告 马上回来
Let me get the vaccination report. I'll be right back.
-稍等 -好的 谢谢
- All right? - Okay. Thank you.
小家伙
Hey, bud.
不行
This isn't gonna work.
我非常想带你回家 可是...
I want it to so badly, but...
我办不到
it's just not gonna.
以后会有人来领养你的
But someone's gonna come get you.
可是我无法养你
But I can't keep you.
你得明白...
And you have to understand that...
你让我有很大的压力 但这不是你的错
...you come with a lot of baggage that isn't your fault.
不是的
It's not.
我办不到...
I can't...
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们要去多久
How long are we gonna be there?
取决于杀虫公♥司♥
Depends on the exterminator.
我希望不超过两晚
Two nights, tops, I hope.
毕竟要斩草除根 而不是治标不治本 对吗
You want them to be dead, not wounded, right?
第一天就被赶出家门
Evicted, day one.
干得漂亮
Nice work.
我不是把你们赶出去 劳埃德
It's not an eviction, Lloyd.
而是重新安置
It's a relocation.
你见到我哥哥了吗
Hey, have you seen my brother?
有人看见奶爸了吗
So-- has anybody seen the Manny?
-小凯 -什么事
- Kev? - Yeah?
我们得走了
We got to go, man.
杀虫公♥司♥的人要封锁大楼了
Roach guys are gonna tent the building.
再等20分钟 好吗
20 more minutes, all right?
你想当免费劳动力我没意见
Hey, man, I'm not one to complain about free labor,
但你还好吗
but is everything okay?
挺好的 没什么事
Yeah. Yeah, everything's good.
我只是想忙活起来
I'm just trying to, you know, stay busy.
找到目标 完成目标 坚持戒酒
Find a project, complete the project, stay sober.
好吧
Okay.
在被蟑螂包围之前 我们还有几分钟
Well, we got a few minutes before the roaches get us.
或者发现这面墙其实是承重墙
Or before we find out this wall was load-bearing.
我想弥补过错
I'm supposed to be making amends.
向名单上的人一一道歉
Crossing names off of lists.
我也在这么做 我在补偿
And I have. I've-I've squared things
我伤害过的人
with people that I've hurt.
但还有些人 我觉得
There are a few people that I don't think
我可能很难弥补了
I'm gonna be able to square things up with, though,
所以我就觉得
so I just figured, uh...
修墙更容易点 是吧
the wall's easier, you know?
是啊
Yeah.
你还记得爸吗
Do you remember Dad?
那晚他说要补偿我们
When he made his amends with us that night?
他... 他手里握着一张单子
And he had a... A list in his hand.
一些笔记还是什么的 我记得
Some notes or something, I remember that.
是啊
Yeah.
你会成功的 小凯
You'll get there, Kev.
我们都会如愿以偿的
We all got our stuff.
-你呢 -我怎么了
- How about you, huh? - What about me?
你在干什么 毕竟你好像要在短短一天内
Well, what are you doing? I mean, you're doing, like,
做完一个月的修复工作
a month's worth of repairs in a day.
全由你一个人完成 没有任何人的帮助
You're doing it all by yourself, with no help from anyone.
虽然有个演员帮忙 但这基本等于
I mean, you got actor help, but basically that's like,
-没人帮忙 -是啊...
- you know, no help. - Yeah...
我都快40岁了 才开始创业
I'm almost 40 years old and I'm starting a new career.
太晚了 兄弟
That's late, man.
我感觉我已经没有时间了
I feel like I'm already running out of time.
没有时间... 拜托 咱俩同岁 兄弟
Running out of ti-- come on, we're the same age, man.
好吗 不要说40岁 我可是个演员
Right? And don't say 40, all right? Actor.
你有想过自己变老的样子吗
You ever think of yourself as an old man?
有的时候我试过 但想象不出来
Like, sometimes I try, and I can't.
我很难想象我能比爸活得更久 知道吗
I think it's hard to picture myself outliving Dad, you know?
以你的年纪 现在担心这些
You got a few years before you got to start
-有点早吧 -时间过得很快的 兄弟
- worrying about that, right? - It goes quick, bro.
他已经过世20年了
He's already been gone for 20 years.
他过世的时间已经比陪伴我们的时间都长了
He's already been gone longer than we had him.
我觉得你应该这么做
I think you should do it.
做什么
Do what?
想象一下你变老的样子
Picture yourself as an old man.
因为你短期内肯定不会离开 知道吗
'Cause you're not going anywhere any time soon, right?
你看看你 身体健康
Okay? I mean, look at you. You got your health,
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表