剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
好吧 你知道吗 他在开拍两秒前
Yeah, okay, because, you know what, him bringing up to me
和我提起这件事 真是打了我个措手不及
two seconds before the scene started really threw me.
-好吧 -是啊
- Oh. - Yeah.
对... 对不起
Well, I... I'm sorry.
可是在我看来
It kind of seems that
无论谁在什么时候提到爸 你都会无所适从
it throws you no matter who brings him up or when.
你在说什么... 不是这样的
What are you talking... that's not true.
-根本不是这样的 -拜托 小凯
- That's not true at all. - Come on, Kev.
-你 你从来不谈这件事 -你知道吗
- You-you never talk about it. - Well, you know what,
那是因为我不想沉浸在悲伤中
so, 'cause I don't want to wallow in sadness about it,
-有问题吗 -这是两码事
- I have a problem? - Okay, there is a difference
沉浸在悲伤中和正常谈起这件事
between wallowing and actually having
这两者是有区别的
a normal conversation about it.
很有区别
There is.
-好吧 -你知道吗
- Okay. - And, you know what,
我去减肥训练营 也去找了治疗师...
when I went to my weight-loss camp and I saw a therapist...
我... 知道吗 是这样
I, you know what, here's the thing about that, though,
我现在没时间谈这些 我还有场...
right now, I don't have time for that. I got a, uh...
-她问了我父亲去世的事 -动作戏要拍
- And she asked me about Dad's death... - an action scene
现在真的没有时间
that's coming up and I don't have time
-谈这些事... -而我没法谈那件事
- to talk about this right... - And I couldn't talk about it.
我没法谈起
I couldn't talk about it.
你知道她怎么说吗
And you know what she told me?
她告诉我 如果我不学会面对悲伤
She told me that if I don't learn to face my grief,
那感觉就会像是深吸一口气
that it would be like taking in a deep breath
然后把这口气憋一辈子
and holding that breath for the rest of my life.
说得真好
That's great.
我是说 你这样挺好的
No, that-that, I mean, that's-that's great.
只是...
I just, I...
凯特 我没什么可倾诉的
There's nothing for me to let out, Kate.
我没有...什么都没有
I don't... there's not.
-我觉得... -父亲的去世很令人悲伤
- I think that... - Our dad died and it's very sad, okay?
这是事实
It's very sad,
-但我不需要什么心理治疗 -说不准
- but I don't need therapy because of it. - You might.
我也不用去什么健身班或者拼命尖叫
And I don't need to go to some-some exercise class and scream my head off about it.
还有一件事是我最不想要的
And here's what I really don't want.
我不需要在职业生涯最重要的一场戏
I don't need to be talking to Sylvester Stallone about it
马上开拍的时候 和史泰龙谈这件事
two seconds before the biggest scene of my entire career.
我很抱歉 真的
I'm sorry. I am.
好吧 你知道吗 我和你不一样
Yeah, well, you know, I-I-I don't, I'm not like you.
我们不是一种人 你受了创伤
We're different people. I don't need to walk around
伤心欲绝一蹶不振 不代表我也要这样
and be sad and damaged just because you are.
等等 先别走...
Okay, wait. Hold on a sec...
对不起
Sorry.
没事
It's fine.
你知道吗 这件事比我想得难多了
You know, it's a lot harder than I thought.
互助会 和你沟通交流
AA, talking to you.
一切都很难
It's just all harder.
是啊
Yeah.
我看得出来
I can tell.
怎么说呢
Well...
你要知道 小贝 在遇见你之前
You know, my life before I met you, Bec...
我的生活是一团糟
it wasn't great.
我一直在努力逃脱 你知道吗
I just kind of tried to get away, you know?
逃离我长大的地方
Get away from my neighborhood.
逃离我父亲
Get away from my father.
逃离一切
Just get away from everything.
但现在他们都说 我要是想振作起来
But now they say that if I want to fix myself,
就得重温过去
I've got to sit in that.
我得重温那些
I've got, I've got to sit
丑陋可怖的岁月
in all the ugly, horrible years.
他们说 越过这道坎之后
And they say that on the other side of it,
就能得到解脱
there's relief.
他们是这么说的
That's what they say.
但是我觉得自己...
But I feel like I'm...
好像全凭一根线吊着
holding on... by a thread.
我很高兴你安排了这样一个夜晚
I love the night that you planned for us.
但我们已经有一段时间没有...
But it's been awhile since we...
我不希望重温首次约会之夜变得...
And I didn't want the first time again to...
我不希望自己刻意去感受什么
I didn't want to feel like I was feeling.
亲爱的 你是我见过最坚强的人
Baby, you are the strongest person I know.
-我可不知道 -但我知道
- I don't know. - But I do.
我知道
I know.
我确定
I know.
我很确定
I know.
好吧
Okay.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
我要回车里坐着
I'm gonna get back in the car
因为我很想念跟你聊天的感觉
'cause I miss talking to you...
而且不准备就此停下
and I'm not ready to stop yet.
你要干什么
What do you want?
你家谁说了算
So, um, who's in charge here?
你们爸妈 规矩由谁来定
Your mom and dad, like, who makes all the rules?
都能定 但是...
They both do, but...
我妈
Mom.
好吧
Okay.
不守规矩会有什么后果
What happens if you break the rules?
她会跟我们唠叨一百万年
She has us talk about it for, like, a million years
有时会让你失去iPad特权
and sometimes you might lose iPad privileges.
什么叫失去iPad特权
What's losing iPad privileges?
就是说有一阵子不能玩iPad了
It means you can't use your iPad for a while.
你们都有自己的iPad吗
You guys have your own iPads?
-对啊 -对啊
- Yeah. - Yeah.
你们家太疯狂了
This house is crazy.
如果你打开那扇门 警报就会响
If you open that door, the alarm will go off.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
我睡不着
Well, I'm having trouble sleeping.
可能是因为刚到了一个新环境
First night in a new place, I guess.
我原先住的地方 街上很喧闹
Where I'm from, there's lots of noise in the streets.
这里太安静
It's so quiet here.
你害怕吗
You're scared?
不是害怕 就是...
No, I'm not scared. It's just...
你知不知道怎么关掉警报
Do you know how to turn off the alarm
这样我离开时不必吵醒大家
so I can leave without waking everyone up?
知道 密♥码♥是我生日
Yeah, the code is my birthday,
但你应该留下来
but you should stay.
这可说不好 小宝贝
Oh, I don't think so, sweetheart.
我今天是来见你妈妈和你们两个小朋友
I came by today to meet your mother and you kiddos
看看你们家
and see your house.
你♥爸♥爸似乎是
Your dad seems like the best...
世界上最好的...同事
work friend a guy could ask for.
但很久以来我都住在自己的公♥寓♥
But I been sleeping in my apartment,
按自己的方式做事
doing things my way for a long time.
万一我不擅长...
What if I'm bad at...
我只是不想让你们任何人失望
I just don't want to let any one of you down.
有一次我去我朋友露西家过夜
Once I went to sleep over at my friend Lucy's house,
我害怕了 所以让爸妈接我回来
and I got scared and my parents had to pick me up.
后来我特别难过
Later, I was sad I went home
因为如果我没回家 或许会玩得开心
because I probably would've had fun if I had stayed.
是吗
Is that right?
所以你如果留下来 或许会玩得很开心
So, maybe if you stay here, you'll have fun.
如果你回家 也许会难过
And if you go home, you'll be sad.
你这样想吗
You think so?
那好吧
Okay, then.
你能告诉我怎么开厕所里的灯吗
Hey, can you show me how to turn on the lights in the bathroom?
可以啊 你就走进去挥挥手
Yeah. You just walk in and wave your hands.
你们家太疯狂了
This house is crazy.
你要是害怕 可以睡在阅读椅上
You can sleep in the reading chair if you're scared.
-我不害怕 -好吧
- I'm not scared. - Okay.
好吧
Okay, fine.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表