剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
Well, maybe I do. I don't, I don't know.
不过她的确很特别 不是吗
She's special though, isn't she?
我知道当妈的都有这种想法
I know all mothers think that,
但我真的觉得她非常特别 你能明白吗
but I-I think she's really special-special, you know?
确实
She is.
我辜负了黛佳
I failed Deja.
不 你没有
No. You didn't.
不 我辜负了她 我不能让她一再失望
No, I failed her, and I can't keep failing her.
你知道我总会跟她说什么吗
You know what I always say to her?
我总说 "没有你 我可怎么办"
I say, "What would I do without you?"
从她五岁起 我就一直这么对她说
I've been saying that to her since she was five.
谁会给一个孩子那么多负担
Who puts that on a kid?
哪有人会那么做
Who does that?
我能进来吗
May I?
你把它们养活了
You kept them alive.
小事一桩
It's no biggie.
只要确保它们有充足的光照
Just made sure they got enough light,
听碧昂斯的歌♥ 浇足够的水就好了
enough Beyonce, enough water.
这株看起来可有点无精打采的
This one's looking a little droopy.
你不知道吗 那是个新品种
Oh, you didn't know? That's a new species.
学名叫耷拉木槿
It's a Hibiscus droopus.
很稀有的
It's very rare.
我的天 你还是这么老套
Oh, my God, you're still so corny.
江山易改本性难移 宝贝
Like I'm on the cob, baby.
上帝啊
Oh, God.
-你还好吗 -还好
- You okay? - Yeah.
我知道今晚发生了很多事
I know it's kind of a weird night.
你在想什么
What you thinking?
只是在想 我短短的一生中
Thinking about how many beds I've slept in already,
已经睡过多少张床
in my whole life.
想想挺吓人的 因为数量真的不少
S-Scary thing to think about, 'cause the number's pretty high.
还记得吗 不久之前
You remember, a while ago,
你对我说 我让你想起了曾经的自己
you told me I reminded you of you?
记得
I do.
说实话 当时我觉得你这话挺奇怪的
That was kind of weird to me, honestly,
因为你看起来和我完全是两个世界的人
'cause you seemed so different from me.
反正对我是没什么"似曾相识"之感
It just didn't seem very déjà-vu'y to me.
但后来我开始想
But then I started thinking,
一到晚上所有人都会去睡觉难道不奇怪吗
isn't it weird how everyone goes to sleep at night?
全世界的人都是这样
Like, everyone in the whole planet.
所有这些人
All these people.
那些未曾谋面的陌生人
People I'll never know.
有些穷困潦倒
Some are poor.
有些却很富裕
Some are rich.
有些人睡在床上
Some sleep in beds.
有些人却睡在地板上
Some sleep on the floor.
但无论如何 一天结束之后
But, at the end of the day,
所有人都会睡去
everyone sleeps.
所以我想 如果你仔细考虑一下
And I guess, if you think about it hard,
你知道的 我会和其他人一样背负很多东西
you know, got other stuff everyone's got, too.
那些令人伤心的事
Things that hurt them.
也包括那些令人开心的事
Things that make them feel better.
不管怎样 我不知道那算不算"似曾相识"
Anyway, I don't know if that's déjà vu, but, um,
但我刚刚就是在想这些
that's just what I was thinking about.
我真的好累
I'm really tired.
我知道 甜心
I know, sweetheart.
我必须走了
I got to go.
但我不能带她一起走
And I can't take her with me.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表