剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
in case of emergencies, Kev.
那钥匙是紧急情况才用的
The key was for emergencies!
然后她说太失望了 不想和我说话
And then she says she's too disappointed to talk.
她说"不会太久 到时再聊"
She says, "Soon. We'll talk soon."
接着她就...
And then she just...
离开了
leaves.
你就这反应吗
That's what I get?
你该是说些什么开解我的人
You're supposed to be a guy who says things,
结果就"呼"的一声
and-and I get "Oof."
你们让彼此成长
You make each other better.
你们不会有事的
You're gonna be fine.
对 她会来电♥话♥的
Yeah, she's gonna call.
-当然 -就今天
- 'Course. - Today.
那部电♥话♥很快就会响了
Yeah, that phone is gonna ring,
今晚之前我就能回到家
and I'm gonna be home before tonight.
我们之间是存在一些问题
We've got some things to work on, yeah, sure,
当然有 但...不是什么大问题
of course, but... it's okay.
不用铺床单了
Hey, no sheets.
久住的客人才需要床单
Look... sheets are for long-term guests.
我不会在这儿住太久的
I'm not a long-term guest.
好吧
Okay.
我一会儿去趟办公室
Hey, look, I'm gonna pop into the office,
这周工作提前准备一下
get a jump on the week.
不如你一起来
Why don't you come?
能帮你转移点注意力
It'll take your mind off things.
不了 我想一个人静静
Nah, I just want to be alone.
好
Okay.
嗯
Yeah.
归你了 兄弟
It's all yours, man.
谢了
Hey. Thanks.
谢谢你说的那些话
For saying the thing.
抱歉一开始的"呼"
Sorry about the "Oof."
她会打过来的
She's gonna call.
对了 派对怎么样
So... how was the party?
搞什么
What the hell?
-咱们去看电影 -我不想去...
- We're gonna go to the movies. - I don't want to...
咱们去看电影
We're gonna go to the movies.
我们去百万影院看那部
We're gonna go see the one with Tom Hanks
汤姆·汉克斯主演的电影 然后
at the dollar theater, and we're gonna...
我们就会完全沉浸在他的表演里
give ourselves over to Tom Hanks and he's gonna make us feel
脑子里那些让你头痛欲裂的不愉快
so much better about the mind-blowingly upsetting crap
通通都会消失
that's going on in our heads.
好吗 就这么定了
Yeah? Great.
肯定会很有趣
It's gonna be fun.
如您所见 选择私人收养的优势在于
Now, obviously, what makes private adoption unique
我们会安排您与已经决定好
is that you are paired with an expectant mother
要将自己新出生的孩子
who has already committed
-送与他人领养的准妈妈配对 -很好
- to put her newborn up for adoption. - That's perfect.
我自己就是刚出生就被父母领养了
I was a newborn myself when my parents found me.
非常好 是吧
It's perfect. Right?
这种情况很常见
It's common in these situations
夫妻中一方主动 而另一方被动
for one spouse to be the dragger and one to be the drag-ee.
沟通很重要
It's important to communicate,
因为... 友情提醒
because-- fair warning--
这些程序真的会很让你头大
this process will really get up in your business.
"放马过来吧"
"Get up in there."
她常这么说
That's what she said.
指纹采集 背景调查
Fingerprints, background checks.
还会和你们的两个女儿谈话
We'll be interviewing both your daughters
了解她们的感受
to get a sense of their feelings.
我们还没告诉她们
We haven't told the girls yet,
但她们一定会很开心
but they're gonna love it.
-多个小♥弟♥弟♥ -或者小妹妹
- A little brother... - Or little sister.
或者小♥弟♥弟♥ 这个可以提要求吗
Or brother. Hey, is that something we can request?
虽然我很喜欢调皮的小姑娘
I mean, I love me some headstrong sisters,
但她们在房♥子里挺能闹腾的
but they run pretty deep in my house,
你懂我的意思吧
if you know what I'm saying.
他想要个男孩
He wants a boy.
他想领养一个小男孩
He wants to adopt a little boy,
因为他被领养时年纪就很小
because he was a little boy when he was adopted.
是的 这算是一部分原因
Yeah. I mean, I guess that's part of it.
他想通过重现自己的经历
He wants to honor his two fathers
来纪念他的两个父亲
by replicating the exact same situation he had.
也不能这么说吧...
Well, I don't know if I would put it that...
玛丽 我问一句
Hey, Mary, let me ask you.
你们这有没有被遗弃在消防局的小孩子
You have any kids laying around that were left at a fire station?
因为那应该会非常符合我丈夫的心意
'Cause that might really scratch my husband's itch.
你也看见了
Well, as you can see,
我们很愿意开诚布公地沟通
we're not afraid of honest, open communication.
你在假装抽烟吗
Are you fake smoking?
对
Yes.
你不想领养孩子吗
Do you not want to adopt?
我的想法重要吗
Does it matter what I want?
我们向来只关注你想要什么 兰德尔
We only ever talk about what you want, Randall.
你想领养孩子
You want to adopt.
你想纪念你的父亲
You want to honor your fathers.
我知道你今年过得跌宕起伏
I know this has been a weird year for you,
我也在尽力支持你
and I am trying to be supportive,
但现在已经陷入了一种...奇怪的模式
but this is becoming, like... a weird pattern.
好的 我明白了
Okay, I hear you.
我们是伴侣 任何时候都是
We're partners, in everything.
但37年前 我父母选择了我
But 37 years ago, my parents chose me,
所以我现在才能和你在一起
and that's why I'm here with you right now.
我永远不会忘记 贝丝
This isn't going away for me, Beth.
你得想办法去理解这一点
You need to get your head around it.
贝丝
Hey... Beth.
不 我不想在领养中心的停车场跟你吵架
No. I'm not throwing down with you in an adoption parking lot.
我们能...
Can we just go...
好了朋友们 你们人很多
All right, guys, there's a lot of you.
我们可能会进行到晚上
We're gonna be here into the night.
再次强调一下
It may seem like overkill,
这是一次很重要的机会
but this is a big opportunity.
请确认填好表格 到时我们会叫你
Make sure you sign the sheet, and we'll call you.
做到速战速决
Make it quick...
我没有自己的生活
I have no life.
-我他妈就是个幽灵 -原来如此
- I am a freakin' ghost! - Oh, you know what? That is...
不不不 你承认吧
No, no, no, no. Admit to me
承认你不喜欢我出去做喜欢的事
that you hated the fact that I had something happening for myself.
我生气是因为你和前男友一起工作却没告诉我
I hated that you lied about working with your ex-boyfriend.
不 别扯了 杰克
No, that's total BS, Jack.
你是生气我又回去唱歌♥了
You hated the fact that I was singing again.
我不反对你唱歌♥啊
I was fine with it!
不 你不希望我拥有自己的事业
No, you didn't want me to have a career.
事业
Career?
一个四十岁的女人去酒吧里翻唱
You are a 40-year-old woman singing covers in pubs!
这算什么事业 丽贝卡
That is not a career, Rebecca!
简直太可笑了
That is ridiculous!
来点吗
Want some?
好
Sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
我觉得兰德尔终于要开始行动了
I think Randall's finally gonna make his move.
怎么了
What's wrong?
你说怎么了
Are you kidding me?
我可以吃一点吗
Could I have some, too?
谢谢
Thank you.
-亲爱的 -妈咪
- Hi, sweetheart. - Mommy.
生日快乐
Ooh. Happy birthday.
谢谢
Right there.
贝丝不太同意领养孩子
Beth's struggling with the adoption.
她之前不是挺赞成的吗
I thought that she was on board.
是啊 我也以为
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表