剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
You want to party?
今晚你回到休息室时 我都不敢相信
Uh, I couldn't believe it when you walked back into that reception tonight.
我还以为你忘拿手♥机♥了什么的
I was sure you'd left your phone or something.
结果你指着我
And then you pointed at me
说 "咱们走吧"
and said, "let's get out of here."
可不是吗 我在场呢
Yeah, no, I was there.
感觉好像20年来做过的所有白日梦
It was, like, 20 years of fantasy energy
一下子全部都绽放了
just going, pow, pow, pow, pow!
好吧 不错
All right, cool.
上高中的时候你对我不错
You were nice to me in high school.
你根本不知道我叫什么
I mean, you never knew my name,
但我们在走廊相遇过 而你总是朝我笑
but we'd pass in the halls, and you'd always smile.
和我打招呼
Say hi.
有一次 在汉娜·布鲁贝克的夏日派对上
And once, at one of Hannah Brubaker's summer parties,
你看见米奇·道尔对我动手动脚
you saw Mikey Doyle getting a little handsy with me,
你就把他推开了
and you pulled him away.
我有吗
I did that?
当时我心想
I thought to myself,
"他可真是个好人"
"now, that is a good guy."
真奇怪我会记住这些事情
It's weird, the things you remember.
我一直唠叨个没完
Anyway, babble, babble.
"夏洛特拜托别再说了"
"Charlotte, stop talking, please."
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你出了好多汗
Your sweat glands are in overdrive.
是啊 知道为什么吗 可能因为...
Yeah, know why? I think it's just, uh... I think it may be...
-能不能把窗户打开 -好啊
- If you could crack a window or something? - Yeah.
-我这就去 -这里好热
- I'm on it. - It's hot in here.
我还是不明白你为什么想来这里
I still don't get why you wanted to come here.
你在河景酒店的房♥间肯定特别好
Your room at The Riverview's probably super nice.
那个 我失陪一下可以吗
Actually, will you excuse me for a second?
我的浴室就是你的浴室
Oh, mi baño es su baño.
好
Yeah.
你还好吗
You okay in there?
没事
Yeah.
我觉得我可能是低血糖了
You know, I feel like it's like a blood sugar thing
或者别的什么问题 因为我...
or something happening with me, 'cause I,
下了飞机就再没吃东西
I haven't eaten since the airplane, you know?
所以我在想 你能不能帮忙
So, I was, I was wondering, uh, maybe you could whip us up
-弄点吃的之类的 -我知道了
- a snack or something. - Say no more.
床上野餐马上就来
One bedspread picnic coming right up.
真是太好了
Ah, that'd be great.
巧克力蛋糕和芝士可以吗
Yodels and cheese okay?
我有日子没去买♥♥东西了
I haven't gone shopping in a while.
好啊 可以
Yeah. That's fine.
凯文
Kevin?
他在做核磁共振 膝盖伤了
He's having an MRI done; it's his knee.
-你好吗 -你好
- Hey, how are you? - How's it going?
姓名和出生日期
Name and birthday?
托尼·蒂斯代尔 69年12月10日
Tony Tisdale. 12-10-69.
医生的字迹真是一年比一年难认
Doctors' handwriting sure gets worse every year.
这人以为自己是吉米·法♥伦♥吗
More like Jimmy Fallon up there.
没想到吉米·法♥伦♥会在这里工作
I didn't know Jimmy Fallon worked here.
他以为自己在做深夜脱口秀吗
It's like a late night talk show or something, right?
我的项链 不 不 不
My pendant. No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
你怎么样 冠军
How you feeling, champ?
他从那边冲过来 然后...
He came around the end, and...
我都没看见他
I didn't even see him.
我知道
I know.
好了
All right.
说吧
Just say it.
石膏要戴多久
How long do I have the cast on?
我还能参加决赛吗
Am I gonna make the playoffs?
那个...
Well...
是这样的 小凯 你...
The thing is, Kev, you...
-要是谁能克服... -爸 快说吧
- Look, if anyone can beat the odds... - Dad, just say it.
你的这种伤
The kind of break you have,
医生称之为灾难性损伤
the doctor called it catastrophic.
他认为你还是能跑的 谢天谢地
He thinks you'll be able to run again, thank God,
但是...
but...
上场打球的话...
the physical demands of the game...
他觉得你的膝盖无法...
he-he doesn't think that your knee can...
承受那种压力
bear that kind of stress.
一下也不行吗
Like soon?
我知道你很难接受
I know it's a difficult thing to hear.
他绝对搞错了
He's wrong.
-我可以恢复如初的 -凯文
- I can come back from this. - Kevin.
对了 那就不去圣母大学了
Yeah, you know what, maybe I don't go to Notre Dame.
我会去匹兹堡大学 没关系的
I'll go to Pitt, I don't care.
我已经照你说的给沃特英教练写信了 爸爸
I wrote Coach Waltering that nice letter, like you said, Dad.
-我写得非常诚恳 -我知道 我相信你
- It was really nice. - I know. I believe you.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
真的
Okay.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我最近对你态度不好
I've been awful to you.
-但我会改的 -小凯 听着
- And I can do better. - Kev, hey.
孩子 你先听我说
I need you to listen to me, bud.
我愿意替你承担这一切
I would take this on for you.
知道吗 不只是这个
Okay? I would take on this
只要我能做到 我都愿意替你承受
and anything else if I could.
我知道打球这件事
And I know that you've had this dream
是你一直以来的梦想
for a very long time,
而且天晓得你打球的天赋有多好 但我知道
and God knows you have such a beautiful talent, but I know,
我打心底里知道 你的天赋远不止于此
in my gut, it is not the only one that you have.
我得到这个的时候
I got this
是我人生非常绝望的时候
at a very hopeless time in my life.
一位非常特别的人在越南给我的
Someone very special gave it to me back in Vietnam.
这是佛教中象征生命意义的符号♥
It's a Buddhist symbol of purpose.
我拿到的时候感觉非常迷茫
I was feeling very lost when I got that.
但我戴上之后 就继续前行
But I put it on, and I moved forward.
你知道我是什么时候戴上的吗
And you know when I was wearing it?
就是你出生那天
The day you were born.
从你出生那刻起 你就是我的第一名
The moment you came out, my Number One.
而当我第一次
And when I held you,
亲手抱着你的时候
for the first time,
就在这个医院里
right here in this hospital,
那感觉像闪电一样击中了我
it hit me like a bolt of lightning.
你 就是我生命的意义 凯文
You were my purpose, Kevin.
而且我向你发誓 儿子
And I swear to you, son,
我向你保证
I swear to you,
你也会找到你生命的意义
you will find yours.
好吗
Okay?
没事的
Okay.
夏洛特
Charlotte?
夏洛特 是我
Hey, Charlotte. It's me.
夏洛特 我是凯文
Charlotte, it's Kevin!
我把我爸的项链落在这了
I left my dad's necklace.
我就进去一会儿找找 好吗
I need to come in for a few seconds to look for it, okay?
-夏洛特 夏洛特 -凯文
- Charlotte! Charlotte! - Kevin.
你疯了吗 你还敢回来 你个混♥蛋♥
Are you out of your mind? Coming back here, you bastard?
那条项链是我爸给我的 好吗
That necklace belonged to my father, okay?
我 我只是想进去一下找到它而已
And I... I just need to come in for a second and look for it.
-去你♥妈♥的♥ -等一等
- Screw you. - Just hold on.
那条项链 是我生命中
That necklace, it's the only thing
我爸唯一留给我的一件东西了
I have left in my life from my dad.
我只有它了 我知道就在你屋里
It's the only thing I have, and I know it's up there.
是一条 一条带有轮子吊坠的项链
It's a-- it's-it's a wh... it's a wheel pendant
应该就在你卧室的地板上
on a little chain. It's on your bedroom floor.
当时你扯掉了我的T恤 我知道...
It's from where you tore my shirt off. I know...
你还想跟我其他邻居分享更多细节吗
Would you announce that to more of my neighbors?
帮我找一下吧 拜托了 求你了
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表