剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
And you will not dismiss me
你就这么轻易地把我打发走
because I don't look like that girl up there.
我知道自己不符合你的心意
I know I'm not what you imagined,
但我不会就这么离开 也不允许你
but I will not walk out of this room and allow you
把这个工作交给不如我的歌♥手
to just give this gig to a lesser singer
就因为她的衣服比我小号♥
because she's a size two.
因为这种事我这辈子见过无数次了
Because I've been living versions of that story my entire life,
我再也受不了了
and I can't do it anymore.
我不会再忍♥气吞声
And I won't do it anymore.
安布尔
Amber.
《无人可以取代你》
"Nothing Compares 2 U."
二 三 四
Two, three, four.
*已经过去了15天又7个小时*
*It's been seven hours and 15 days*
*自从你带着你的爱离去*
*Since you took your love away*
*自你走后*
*Since you been gone*
*我终于可以为所欲为*
*I can do whatever I want.*
可以了 谢谢
That's enough, thanks.
她叫安布尔
That's Amber.
我们的伴唱歌♥手
She's our backup singer.
她曾经是我们的主唱
She was our lead singer,
但是被我们降级了 因为她还不够好
but we demoted her because she wasn't good enough.
你音准可以 但音域有限
Your pitch is good, but your range is limited
而且假声有点飘 很久不练习了 对吧
and your falsetto blows; you're out of practice, right?
就算你这样冲进来 也不能跟这些
You can't waltz in here and compete with girls
从16岁起就一直在开麦之夜上
who have been honing their craft at open mic nights
不断磨炼唱功的女孩竞争
since they were 16 years old.
我才不在乎你穿多大衣服
I-I don't care what dress size you wear.
只是因为你能力不够 亲爱的
It's... you're not good enough, honey.
托比 我父亲的死讯是她通知我的
Toby, she was the one that told me my father had died.
她才17岁 却不得不跟我说这种事
17 years old, she had to be the one to tell me that.
她不仅仅是我妹妹 托比
She's not just my sister, Toby.
我也不仅仅是她哥哥 我们...
I'm not just her brother, we...
自从生下来我们就一直相互陪伴
We've walked side-by-side through an entire life together,
我们经历过的那些事情...
and these things that we've experienced are...
你懂的
you know.
我其实不算是个好演员
I'm not that good an actor.
我不行 我...
I'm not, I'm not-I'm not
老实告诉你 我♥干♥什么都不太行
really that good at anything, to be honest with you.
我总是房♥间里用力过猛的那个人
I'm always the guy in the room trying the hardest.
作为她哥哥 我...
Being her brother, I...
我从来都用不着努力当个好哥哥
I never had to try to be good at that,
你明白吗 所以...
you know? So...
就算她遇到了你这个好男人
I can't just cut the cord that quickly
我也做不到那么快就放开她
'cause she met this amazing guy.
我懂
I know.
但我真需要你稍微克制一下
I do need you to stretch it a little bit.
我知道
I know.
不怎么顺利
That did not go well.
不不不 没关系
No, no, no, it's okay,
因为与我的体重和年龄都无关
because it wasn't about my weight or my age,
只是因为我唱功不行
it was about my lack of ability.
这样很好 因为我能做到
Which is fantastic. 'Cause I can do this.
我知道我能做到
I know I can do this.
只是需要努力练习
Just gonna have to work my way up.
好吧
Well.
但是 我得喝一杯
But, ooh, I need a drink.
有谁想睡前喝一杯吗
Does anyone want a nightcap?
我...我明天一大早还有事
I... I'm-I got an early call.
-所以我就不去了 -好吧
- So I'm gonna bail on the drink. - Okay.
-生日快乐 -生日快乐
- Happy birthday. - Happy birthday.
然后 剩下就交给你了
And, uh, I'll let you take it from here.
喝酒去
Drink?
如果我有幸 你还在听的话
And now, an addendum to my earlier advice,
关于之前的建议我还想补充几句
if I'm so lucky as to still have your ear.
我爱你 又失去了你
I loved you, I lost you.
而且我建议过你 爱过却失去
And I advise you, 'twas better
总好过从未爱过
than to never having had loved at all.
但时至今日 经过了这些年
But now, with more years,
有了更多阅历 更开阔的视角
with more time, more perspective,
我对事物的看法有了些许不同
I see things in a slightly new way.
所以我的好儿子 给你来自父亲的一则忠告
So here, my good son, is a father's advice,
更新修正版的忠告
updated and recalled.
爱过又失去 当然要好过不爱
It's better to have loved and lost, surely...
但我希望你尽量不要失去
but try not to lose it at all.
杰克
Jack?
杰克
Hey, Jack?
今晚我一直在回想我自己 杰克
So, I was trying to remember myself tonight, Jack.
那个曾经的我
The person I used to be.
后来我就也开始想到了你
And then I started remembering you, too.
放弃梦想的不止我一个人 杰克
And I'm not the only one who gave up on my dreams, Jack.
我们都有所牺牲 不是吗
We both did, right?
但是 我们共同实现了一个更大的梦想
And we, we realized an even bigger dream,
一个更伟大的梦想
an even more massive dream.
虽然我...我还是很生气
And I'm... I'm still really upset,
我也还没准备好去讨论那些事
and I don't think I'm ready to talk about any of that yet.
但是
But...
我不应该就那样让你离开
I shouldn't have let you leave.
并不是因为那些你曾说过的漂亮话
And not just because of all of the beautiful things you said,
我不应该让你离开 因为我们之间不是这样
I shouldn't have let you leave because that's not what we do.
我们不是这样的人 这不是我们
That's not who we are, that's not us.
我确定 我们不是那样的
I know that, that's not us.
我知道自己并不是真的不开心
I know that I'm not deeply unhappy,
也不是真觉得生活空虚 你也不是酒鬼
and I'm not unfulfilled, and you're not an alcoholic,
你和你父亲不一样
and you're not your father.
哪怕当我在看汤姆·汉克斯
And even when I watch Tom Hanks,
我坐在那里 心里还在对自己说
I sit there and I think to myself,
"他其实也没那么好"
"He's not so great."
谁会那么想
And who does that?
谁会看着汤姆·汉克斯 还在想
Who watches Tom Hanks and thinks,
"其实 我嫁的人可比他好得多"
"You know what? I'm married to a man that's better than that."
小贝 你其实并没有那么了解我
Bec, you don't know everything about me.
-我很了解 -不
- Yes, I do. - No.
-我非常了解你 -丽贝卡 你不知道
- I know everything about you. - Rebecca, you don't know--
我现在是醉的
I'm drunk right now.
我已经醉了一整天
I have been drunk all day.
连续几周我都是这样
I have been drunk for weeks.
我以为能控制好自己 就像第一次那样
And I thought I had it under control, like the first time,
可...我有问题 丽贝卡
but... I have a problem, Rebecca.
而且我一直瞒着你
And I've hidden it from you
瞒了这么长时间
for a very long time.
我还瞒着咱们的孩子
And I've-I've hidden it from our kids.
所以我必须把这个问题解决掉
And I need to get a handle on it
这样我才能重新回到咱们家里
before I can walk back into that house.
我很抱歉 宝贝 我
And I'm sorry, baby, I...
我真的感到很羞愧
I am very embarrassed.
我真的非常抱歉
And I am very sorry.
但是我必须自己解决这个问题
But I need to fix this on my own.
上车
Get in the car.
上车 杰克
Get in the car, Jack.
你是我的丈夫 我是你的妻子
You are my husband, and I am your wife,
如果你出了问题 那我们就一起解决
and if you have a problem, we will fix it together.
我现在需要你上车去
I just need you to get in the car.
这样我们就能回家了
So we can go home.
来吧
Come on.
来吧 宝贝
Come on, baby.
-好的 -我需要你上车
- Okay. - I need you to get in the car.
我需要你上车
I need you to get in the car.
一切都会好起来的
Everything's gonna be fine.
杰克 看着我
Jack, look at me.
只要几个月
A few months from now,
一切都会重回正轨
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表