剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
Oh, I was just gonna transport it for you to the reception.
不不不 我们自己拿着
No, no, no, no. We'll take it.
-你确定吗 我们通常... -我确定
- Are you sure? We usually... - Yes, I'm sure.
-谢谢 -好的
- Thank you. - Okay.
孩子们 走了
Guys, let's go.
兰德尔 好司机要懂得灵活应变
Okay, Randall, a good driver is flexible.
动作要流畅自然
Got to be spontaneous.
好 脚放在刹车上
Okay, foot on the brake.
就是这样 转动钥匙打火 别太用力
There you go. And turn the car on. Don't overcrank it though.
对 就这样 好的
Go, go, go. There you go. Okay.
现在挂挡
Now, gear into drive.
好 脚松开刹车
There you go. Foot off the brake.
轻踩油门
Put a little pressure on the gas.
刹车松开 对 就这样
Off the brake. There you go.
油门再给一点 眼睛看路
Give it a little bit more. There you go. Eyes on the road.
兄弟 行不行啊
Dude, come on.
拜托 这是我第一次上路
It's my first time on the road. Please.
-现在满意了吗 -等我们转完一圈
- Happy now? - I mean, I'll probably be 40 by the time
-我可能都四十岁了 -而你还住在
- we get around the block. - And still living in
-爸妈的地下室里 -你们俩冷静点
- Mom and Dad's basement. - Hey, cool it, both of you.
总比某些人到四十岁
You know what, it's better than 40
-还没碰过女人好吧 -去死吧 小凯
- and never being touched by a woman. - Go to hell, Kev.
看着点 当心
Hey, hey, watch! Look! Watch, watch!
踩刹车 踩刹车
Brake, brake, brake!
停在这儿 停这儿
Put it in park. Put it in park.
-你们没事吧 -我没事
- You guys okay? - Yeah, I'm fine.
对不起 我没...
I'm s-sorry, I didn't...
我没注意到那辆车
I didn't see it.
下车
Get out.
你们走回家
You're walking home.
-这儿离家得有八公里 -下车
- It's, like, five miles. - Get out.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我们很抱歉 好吗
Look, we're sorry, okay?
不会有下次了
It won't happen again.
我真搞不懂你们俩
I don't understand you two.
我和我弟弟
My brother and me,
在你们这年纪时可以说形影不离
inseparable when we were your age.
-怎么了 -没什么
- What? - Nothing.
只是你从没谈过你们小时候关于他的任何事
You just never talk about him or anything when you were a kid.
有什么好说的 关键的你们都知道
Yeah, well, what's there to talk about? You know the big stuff.
我爸是个酒鬼 我妈有抑郁症
Our dad was a drunk. Our mom was depressed.
尼奇... 尼奇是我最好的朋友
Nicky... Nicky was my best friend.
我们一起上战场 他战死了
We went to war, and he died.
不算什么美好的回忆
Not exactly fun to reminisce.
我和我弟弟 我们俩得互相照顾
My brother and I, we had to look out for each other.
没人 没人会照顾我们
No one, no one was gonna do it for us.
知道吗
Okay?
但你们 你们很幸运
But you two, you're lucky.
你们不用被逼着去相互扶持
Nothing's forced you to have each other's back.
所以你们俩
So, you're either gonna
到底是要好好处理你俩之间的关系
decide to fix the stuff that's broken between you
还是就算了
or you're not.
这取决于你们
That's up to you.
我希望你们能处理好 因为我和你们妈妈
And I hope you do, because, your mom and I,
不可能永远陪在你们身边
we're not gonna be around forever.
等我们都不在了 你们两个还有凯特
And when we're gone, the two of you and your sister
将会是在这世上
are the only people on this planet
唯一能够共同回首往事
who are gonna be able to look back
回忆起曾经共同经历点点滴滴的人
and remember all the stuff that's happened to you.
我知道你们现在听起来可能不太当回事
I know that may not seem like a big deal now,
但相信我 这很重要
but trust me when I say it, it is.
非常感谢 我父亲生前与您共事很愉快
Thank you so much. My dad loved working with you.
谢谢 谢谢你
Appreciate it. Thank you.
你干什么
What the hell, man?
-爸的表怎么会在你手上 -妈妈从医院
- Where'd you get Dad's watch? - Mom brought it back
-带回来的 -所以你就决定
- from the hospital. - So you just decided
-这块表是你的了 -我问了妈妈的
- it's yours now? - I asked her.
-她说可以 -她当然说可以
- She said it was fine. - Of course she did.
凯文
Kevin.
要不你今晚过来一趟
Why don't you just come over tonight?
妈 你同意把爸的表给兰德尔了吗
Mom, did you say Randall could have Dad's watch?
-凯文 -你同意了
- Kevin... - You did.
你发什么疯
What is the matter with you?
你知道吗 我受够了装模作样了
You know what, man, I'm tired of the act.
我受够了看你把你自己当作
I'm tired of watching you pretend to be
-这家的新一家之主 -我没想当新...
- the new man of the house. - I'm not trying to be the new...
你要是真男人 当时就应该阻止爸回到火场
A real man would've stopped Dad from going back in there.
要是我在 我决不会让爸回去
I would've never let Dad go back in.
但你当时不在 小凯
But you weren't there, Kev.
谁有事时你都不在场
You're never there for anyone.
别吵了
Stop it.
说真的 你们在干什么 注意下场合
Seriously, what are you doing? Look where we are.
进车里面去
Go in the car.
-我要去透透气 -抱歉妈妈 我...
- I'm gonna go get some air. - I'm sorry, Mom. I...
你好 女士
Excuse me, Miss?
爸 我知道这看起来很不好
Hey, Dad, I know this looks bad.
现在是周四早上十点 看起来确实不好
It's 10 a.m. on a Thursday. Doesn't look good.
我知道 在我告诉你我为什么在这儿之前
I know, but before I tell you why I'm here,
我觉得你有必要知道
I think you should know that
我今天没考试 而且...
I had no exams today, and that...
你要去哪儿 凯特
Where you going, Kate?
艾拉妮丝·莫莉塞特正在杰里唱片行
Alanis Morissette is signing copies
签售《小碎药丸》音乐专辑
of Jagged Little Pill at Jerry's Records.
爸 求你了
Okay, Dad, come on.
从没什么名人会来匹兹堡
No one good ever comes to Pittsburgh.
现在托了上帝的福 艾拉妮丝·莫莉塞特
And now, by some gift of God, Alanis Morissette,
我这辈子在这世上
my favorite artist in the history
最喜欢的艺人现在来了...
of the world is coming...
-上车 -爸
- Get in the car. - Dad.
上车 凯特
Get in the car, Kate.
你要送我回学校吗
Are you taking me back to school?
不 我送你去杰里唱片行
No. I'm taking you to Jerry's Records.
好吧 这个艾特拉妮丝是何方神圣
All right, so who's this Atlanis character
她的音乐居然比良好的教育还重要
whose music trumps a good education?
老爸 是"艾拉妮丝"
Dad, "Alanis,"
不是"艾特拉妮丝"
Not "Atlantis."
就好像这个名字更常见似的
Oh, like that's a more normal name.
好了 听听看吧
All right, let's hear it.
好
Okay.
*And it would knock me*
*To the floor if I wasn't there already*
*If only I could hunt the hunter*
*And all I really want...*
我没听懂
I don't get it.
-看吧 早就跟你说过 -我是说
- Yeah. See, I told you. - Well, I mean,
这种歌♥ 像是弹着吉他发牢骚 凯特
this-this is, this is like complaining with a guitar, Kate.
这不是音乐
This isn't music.
老爸 这首歌♥得了五项格莱美奖
Well, Dad, this won five Grammys.
-不是吧 真的吗 -真的
- No. Really? - Yes. Yes.
她大概只比我大六岁
She's only, like, six years older than me.
-难以置信 -不
- So crazy. - No
-我老年人欣赏不来这类型的歌♥ -好吧
- That's taken years off of my life, so, want to... - All right.
你想听...你想听点什么吗
You want to hear... you want to hear something?
能够...深入骨髓的
This... really... gets underneath your skin.
-布鲁斯 -是的
- Ah, Bruce. - Yeah.
你的心思真好猜
You know, you are so predictable.
-好猜啊 -是啊
- Predictable? - Yeah.
更像是欣赏一位美国英雄
More like appreciating an American hero.
好吧 冷静一下
Oh, all right. Calm down.
实际上
You know, actually,
你喜欢的布鲁斯和艾拉妮丝没什么区别
your guy Bruce and Alanis are not that different.
为什么呢
Oh, yeah. How is that?
他们虽然音乐风格完全不同 但是...
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表