剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
我说过裙子会合身的 对吧
I told you the dress would fit. Hmm?
没错
Yeah, you did.
你设定了一个目标而且实现了它
You set a goal and you made a goal,
现在你应该感到兴奋
so now is the part where you get excited.
你怎么了
What's going on with you?
没事 帮我解开拉链好吗
Nothing. Can you just unzip me?
我得和钢琴师见面排练
I have to meet my pianist for rehearsal.
好
Yeah.
外婆怎么会种族歧视呢
How can Grandma be racist?
她从没因为我是黑人说过什么刻薄的话
She never says anything mean to me about being black.
小子 种族歧视并不总是那样表现的
Yeah, that's-that's not always how racism works, kiddo.
没错
Yeah.
你还记不记得我们说过
Do you remember how we were talking about
马丁·路德·金纪念日的意义
what Martin Luther King Day means?
有人向他开枪
Someone shot him
因为他想给黑人争取同等权利
because he wanted to get black people equal rights.
是外婆开的枪吗
Did Grandma shoot him?!
不不不 不是外婆干的
No, no, no, no, no. Grandma-- mm.
你知道有时候 你妈特别生我的气
Look, you know how sometimes Mom gets really mad at me
她就会对我说一些
and she says some things that...
不太友好的话
aren't really nice
但是听起来却很友好
but she makes it sound nice?
比如 "杰克 你把脏靴子扔在客厅中间
Like, "Jack, I love when you leave your muddy boots
真是太好了"
in the middle of the living room."
-嗯 -种族歧视有时也是如此
- Yeah. - Okay, so racism can sometimes be like that.
人们不会真的对那些与他们不同的人
You know, people don't actually say bad things
说一些不好的话
to people that are different than them.
那些话听起来没有恶意
What they say sounds fine...
但实际有弦外之音 知道吗
...but there's this mean undertone to it, you know?
我回去睡觉了
I think I'm gonna go to bed now.
我说了斑秃这个症状 但她的反应
I mean, I said alopecia, and it was like
好像之前没人跟她说过这个似的
no one had ever talked to her about it before.
我真的不知道我当时会怎么做
I honestly don't know what I would've done in that moment.
她们会找我要"呼呼"
They come to me for the boo-boo kiss,
但她们会找你要创可贴和"呼呼歌♥"
but they go to you for the Band-Aid and the boo-boo song.
我不知道还有谁能编出三段歌♥
I don't know anyone else who has a three-verse song
来唱抗生素软膏能助你好得更快
about how antibiotic ointment can help them heal faster.
让宝宝避免感染
And prevent an infection disaster.
就这个...
That's the...
我们俩她们都需要
They need the both of us.
我们是黄金搭档
We make a good team.
不 第一次那样是对的
Nope. We were right the first time.
哇塞 姑娘
Dang, girl.
你看起来真酷
You look really cool.
像艾丽西亚·凯斯那么酷
Alicia Keys cool.
她已经老了
She's old.
我 我想跟你道个歉
Look, I... I just wanted to apologize
我在保龄球馆的行为不合适
for the way I acted at the bowling alley.
我很羞愧 不该大吵大闹
I'm ashamed that I made a scene.
不该激化当时的矛盾
I shouldn't have let things get so heated.
一点都不像艾丽西亚·凯斯那么酷
Definitely not Alicia Keys cool.
还是不喜欢吗 好吧
Still no love? All right.
总之 我就是想说
Anyway, um, I just wanted to say that...
我人生中有过两次精神崩溃
I've had two nervous breakdowns in my life.
一次是在苔丝出生前
One right before Tess was born,
一次是在今年早些时候
and one just earlier this year.
我有时候把自己逼得太紧 就会崩溃
And they happen when I let myself get stressed out,
情绪逐渐在体内积攒 然后...
and it just builds up inside, and then...
但是 在压力大的时候
But, uh, one of the things that helps me
有一件事能帮我缓解 那就是跑步
when I'm feeling stressed, though, is running.
我每天都跑步
I run, like, every day.
跑步能帮助我理清思绪
Just helps me clear my mind.
所以
So...
如果你什么时候想去
if you ever feel like you want to,
我非常乐意跟你一起跑步
I would love to go running with you.
她把我说的告诉你了
She told you what I said?
小凯 你...
Hey, Kev, do you...
哥们儿 你在做什么
Dude, come on. What are you doing?
什么叫我在做什么 我在恢复啊
What do you mean, what am I doing? I'm getting better.
-没有痛苦就没有收获嘛 -不
- No pain, no gain, right? - No.
事实是 没有痛苦 完全康复
Actually, no pain, full recovery.
把你的手拿开
Take your hand off that.
不不不 哥们儿
No, no, no. Dude, come on.
我在此免除你作为护工的一切义务
I hereby release you from all of your nursing duties.
好吗 你可以回房♥间
Okay? You can go back to your room
继续狂看《侍女的故事》了
and binge-watch The Handmaid's Tale
-或者随便干什么 -《侍女的故事》
- or whatever it was you were doing. - Handmaid's Tale?
什么 好吧
What? Okay. Here.
拜托 别这样 别这样
Come on, don't do that. Don't do that.
也许我不是你的护士
You know what, I might not be your nurse,
但我是你未来的妹夫
but I am your future brother-in-law,
我不会让你这样搞垮你的膝盖
and I'm not gonna let you screw up your knee
然后一辈子好不了
for the rest of your life.
你真好 小弟我感激涕零
Well, that's really sweet of you. I appreciate it.
但我绝不会让这该死的膝盖
But I'm not gonna let this stupid knee
再次搞垮我的人生 再不会了
screw up the rest of my life. Not again.
再次 什么
Again? What-what?
小凯
Kev?
等等
Hey. Hey, just...
你能慢点走吗
Would you just slow down?
怎么回事
What's going on?
托比 我第一次玩橄榄球是三岁
Toby, I was three years old when I threw my first football.
高二就进了校队
I made the varsity team when I was a sophomore.
我不是擅长打球 托比
I wasn't good at football, Toby.
我是非常厉害
I was great.
我爸爸经常来看我比赛
My dad used to come to the games.
后来开始给我录像
He started taping them for a reel.
好几个大学找上门来
Colleges were coming.
准备直接录取我
They were scouting me.
当时我的未来都规划好了 我...
I-I had this whole future planned, you know. I...
可后来膝盖受伤 一眨眼
And then the knee goes, and then bam,
转瞬之间全都完了
just like that, it's over in one second.
都没了
Gone.
我知道你高中是校队的 可是...
I mean, I knew you played high school football, but...
天啊
Geez.
然后怎么办呢 我就开始演戏
So, what do you do, you know? I started acting, right?
刚开始 我只是为了打发时间
At first, I started doing it to, uh, sort of pass the time
让我别总为自己唉声叹气
rather than just sit there and feel sorry for myself.
但后来 过了一段时间 演戏...
But then, after a while, I-I started to...
演戏也开始让我激动不已
I started to get the same thrill from it
就像当初打球一样
that I did from football.
然后就到今天 已经20年过去了
And here we are, man. It's 20 years later.
我一直在拼命努力
Right? I've been working my ass off,
现在终于有机会能够拍一场
and I am finally on the brink of something special
很真实又很有意义的戏
and real and fulfilling,
我死也不会让这破膝盖
and I will be damned if I let this stupid knee
再次毁了我的梦想
destroy another one of my dreams.
所以你才要让它完全康复 对不对
And that is why you have to let it heal fully, all right?
其实没那么严重
The... It's not that big a deal.
制♥作♥方说了 会为你修改工作安排
The production said they would shift the schedule around for you.
他们已经改了
They did shift the schedule.
他们当然可以
All right, apparently they can,
我不在场也能拍摄诺曼底场景的一些戏
they can shoot part of the Normandy scene without me--
还有罗恩
and Ron,
只要另一个人说 "交给我 吉米"
Ron doesn't think it's a big deal
罗恩就会觉得没什么大不了
if the other guy says, "I got you, Jimmy."
可这对我很重要
Well, it's a big deal to me.
所以 谢谢你做的一切
And I-I appreciate all of your effort,
谢谢你的关心 但我不会放弃这个机会
all of your concern, but I'm not blowing this one.
好吗 这次我绝对不会放弃
Okay, man? I'm not blowing it this time.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表