剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
好吧 晚安 亲爱的
All right. Good night, sweetheart.
晚安
Good night.
算了吧
No.
我听说今晚在树林里有派对之类的
I heard there was some party in the woods tonight.
我是不是该搬家了
Should I move?
你这样做
Is this the way
是不是想告诉我该搬家了
that you're trying to tell me that I should move?
能让我说句话吗
Can you give me a second, please?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我还好
I'm okay.
我都没看出来 凯文
I didn't see it... Kevin.
我是个护士 而我竟然没看出来
I'm a nurse and I didn't even see it.
-不 不 不是... -我完全没想到
- No. No, no, the... - I didn't see it.
你是唯一一个我真心爱过的人
You know, you're the only man that I ever truly loved.
但你也是唯一一个能这样
But you're the only man that's ever been able
伤害我的人
to hurt me the way that you do.
我从来没想伤害你
I never meant to hurt you.
我知道
No, I know.
我知道 但你还是伤害了我
I know, but you did.
然后我们又试了一次
And we tried again.
我们想拼上这块缺失的拼图
We tried to squeeze a puzzle piece in
因为在我们年少时 它曾经那么合适
because it fit once when we were kids.
其实 要是你真的想弥补过错
You know, if you really want to make amends...
能不能给我留下一点美好的东西
...could you just leave me with something?
就让我留下过去的回忆吧
Just leave me with the past.
就让我...
And just...
让我记住你十岁时的样子
let me remember you at-at-at ten
或是十七岁 二十岁的样子
or at 17 or 20.
让我只留下咱们之间的美好记忆吧
Just let me remember you when-when it was good.
好吗 你能做到吗
Okay? Can you do that?
你可以把我的名字从名单上划掉了
Well, you can check my name off your list.
你划掉的时候也无需感到愧疚 因为
You know, you can do it with a clear conscience because...
因为我已经原谅你了
because I forgive you.
-小菲 -别说了 我已经...
- Soph... - No, listen, I already...
对不起
I'm sorry.
我希望你知道 你不仅仅是名单上的一个名字
I want you to know that y-you weren't just a name on my list.
小菲 你是刻在我心里的名字
Soph, you were the name.
再见 凯文
Good-bye, Kevin.
宝贝
Hey, babe.
看 来看啊 怎么样
Ah, see, look. Huh?
没有小黄♥片♥ 也没有萌狗
No porn, no puppies.
也没有萌狗小黄♥片♥
No puppy porn.
你今天过得怎么样
How was your day?
挺有意思的
Interesting.
是吗 怎么有意思了
Oh, yeah. Why is that?
是这样的 我去了狗狗收♥容♥所♥
Well, I went to the dog shelter.
就是我在你浏览记录上找到的
You know the rescue that I found
-那家收♥容♥所♥ -然后呢
- on your browser history? - Yeah?
我看到一只全世界最可爱的狗狗
Yeah, and I saw the cutest, the cutest dog.
简直萌翻了
And, like, crazy cute.
简直像狗版雅各布·特瑞布雷[加拿大童星]Like "If Jacob Tremblay was a dog" Cute.
-我的天哪 -没错
- My God. - Yeah.
雅各布·特瑞布雷版萌犬吗
A Jacob Tremblay dog?
-我本来想领养回来给你惊喜 -然后呢
- I wanted to surprise you with him. - Yeah?
可是我开始想 如果养一只狗的话
But then I started thinking about having a dog
那就会每天都提醒着我...
and how that would remind me every day...
没错 算了
Oh, yeah. No, no.
没关系 不用担心
Don't-don't, don't worry about it.
我 我完全理解
I to-- I totally get it.
完全没关系
It's-it's totally fine.
但在我开车回家的路上
But then on the drive home,
我一直忍♥不住在想
I couldn't stop thinking
要是领养那只狗回去 你会有多开心
about how happy the dog would make you.
所以结果是什么 女人
What are you saying, woman?
我的天...
Oh, my...
你叫什么名字啊
Oh, what is your name?
它叫奥迪奥 当然如果你不喜欢
Say "Audio." Uh, we can change it
我们也可以改
if you don't like it.
-奥迪奥吗 -是的
- Audio? - Yeah.
不用改 我喜欢
No, I love it.
听着像某个明星给宝宝起的奇葩名字
It's like some weird, obnoxious celebrity baby name.
过来
Come here. Oh.
确实挺像雅各布·特瑞布雷
He does look like Jacob Tremblay.
收到你的信了
我找到了你的项链
很开心你戒酒了
夏洛特
齐克 《靓男保姆》剧组 夏洛特 索菲
夏洛特 索菲
我还以为是凯文回来了
I thought you were Kevin.
不是
Nope.
帮我拿个杯子 小子
Hand me a glass, bud.
谢了
Thanks.
电影看得怎么样啊
So, how was the movie?
还行
It was fine.
好吧
All right.
其实...
Actually...
是非常不错
it was great.
我们接吻了
We kissed.
不错啊
Look at you.
终于等到了
Finally.
我相信你还是很绅士的
I'm sure you were a gentleman.
当然
Yeah.
那就好
Good.
晚安 老爸
Night, Dad.
晚安 小子
Night, bud.
以防我明天上班前见不到你
我爱你
但你还是要向我们道歉
爸爸
乔治 刚刚有电♥话♥打来
George, we got a call.
有人想来看看咱们家房♥子
Somebody wants to come see the house,
而且房♥产中介说是一对很和善的夫妻
and the Realtor said they're a really nice couple.
那 那真是太好了
That's... that's great.
-没错 -是的
- Yeah. - Yes.
亲爱的
Honey.
我们可以再买♥♥新的
We'll get new stuff.
搬新家 买♥♥新物嘛
New stuff for a new house.
好不好
Yeah?
好吧
Yeah.
乔治 有什么事吗
Hey, George. What's up?
终于有人想来看我们的房♥子了
Well, we finally got a nibble on the house.
-恭喜了 -谢谢
- Congrats. - Yeah.
我刚刚在清理车♥库♥里的东西
Cleaning out the garage.
-是吗 -你好 乔治
- All right. - Hey, George.
-萨莉好吗 -一如既往地甜美
- How's Sally? - Sweet as ever.
我想把这个给你们
I thought I'd bring this over.
-谢谢你 -好的
- Thank you. - Okay.
才用了两年 但那口锅里
Only two years old, but there's a lot
承煮过太多幸福家庭的美好回忆了
of great family meals been cooked in that.
你真是太贴心了
How nice is that?
你得注意拨弄一下开关 但还是好用的
You got to fiddle with the switch, but it works.
谢谢你 乔治 非常感谢你能想着我们
Thank you, George, we appreciate you thinking of us.
实在太贴心了 谢谢你
That's so nice. Thank you.
-恭喜啦 -谢谢
- Hey, congrats. - Thanks.
-太棒了 晚安 -谢谢你们
- That's great. Have a good night. - Thanks.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表