剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
我愿意付出任何代价
I'm gonna do whatever it takes.
老爸
Hi, Dad.
老爸
Hi, Dad.
你们什么时候来的
When did you all get here?
凯文大概三点的时候爬进来的
Kevin crawled in around 3:00,
另外两只没多久也来了
and the others came not that long after.
可是你...
But you...
你发着烧昏睡了好几个小时
you've been passed out with a fever for hours.
我都开始担心你了
I was getting worried about you.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
你能帮我浑身上下都抓个痒吗
Do you think you could itch my whole body?
因为我好像没那个力气
'Cause I don't know that I have the strength.
-我都说了水痘是最难受的 -是啊
- I told you chicken pox is the worst. - Oh, yeah.
确实难受 孩子
Sure is, kiddo.
宝贝 把退烧药拿来好吗
Hey, babe, could you get me the Tylenol?
我好像落在厨房♥了
I-I think I left it in the kitchen.
厨房♥吗
The kitchen, huh?
厨房♥在楼下
That's downstairs.
我一直躲着不下楼
I have been avoiding going downstairs
因为我妈妈在那里
because my mother is down there.
-宝贝 -但你是我丈夫
- Oh, babe. - But you are my husband,
我爱你 你还生病了
and I love you, and you're sick,
我就冒着遇到她的风险下趟楼吧
so I will risk going downstairs and interacting with her.
-谢谢你 宝贝 -好了 大伙儿
- Thank you, babe. - All right, guys.
我下楼去了 谁还要拿什么东西吗
I'm gonna go downstairs. Uh, who wants something?
这是你们唯一的机会
This is your one and only shot.
热可可
Hot cocoa.
麦片
Cap'n Crunch.
我的游戏机和奇多
My Game Boy and some Cheetos.
等等 等一下
Wait, hold on a second.
大家都不愿意下楼吗
Has everyone been avoiding going downstairs?
-好吧 我去吧 小贝 -不不不
- Okay. I got this, Bec. - No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
躺下 我马上就去
Lie down. I'm already going down.
-杰克 你生病了 -不行
- Jack, you're sick. - No.
我们不能像囚犯一样被困在自己家里
We will not be held prisoner in our own home.
我这就去让你妈妈离开
I'm gonna get your mother out of here.
就是这样
There you go.
加油 凯文
All right, Kevin!
他实在是太厉害了
Yeah, he's the real deal!
他简直所向披靡 宝贝
He's going all the way, baby!
-干得漂亮 凯文 -棒
- Good job, Kevin! - Yeah!
我跟你们说 我儿子简直完美
I want you to know my boy's the total package!
我儿子太强了
My son is-is tough!
我儿子强到爆
My son is tough as hell.
加油 凯文 加油加油
Go, Kevin! Go, go, go!
我儿子绝对势不可挡 太棒了
My boy's unstoppable! Yes! Yes!
你看到了吗
Did you see that?!
这孩子带球跑了将近80米
The kid just ran the ball 88 freaking yards
还触地得分了 是触地得分
for a touchdown! Touchdown!
太棒了
Yes!
-布莱恩 -凯文 凯文
- Brian. - Kevin. Kevin.
你看起来真帅
You look amazing.
你看起来才叫帅 久等了
You look amazing. All right.
能回来真是太好了
It's good to be back.
我说过绝对不会耽误拍戏进程
I told you I wouldn't slow this puppy down.
你真是一言九鼎 凯文 太感谢你了
You're absolutely a man of your word, Kevin. Thanks so much.
-待会儿现场见 好吗 -没问题
- I will see you in there, all right? - Totally.
太谢谢你了
Really appreciate it.
杰克刚刚把你车周围的雪清干净了
Jack just finished digging out your car.
那
So...
我
I...
你知道吗 我昨晚一点也没睡
You know, I didn't sleep at all last night.
你说的那些话一直在我脑中萦绕
I was truly haunted by what you said to me.
我希望你理解
You have to understand,
我那个年代和现在非常不同
I grew up in a very different time.
-想当年人们是不会...-妈 别说了
- In my day, people didn't... - Mom, I... Stop.
并不是因为他是黑人
It's not because he's black.
我也不知道是不是领养的原因
Or I don't know if it's adoption
又或者 二者兼而有之吧
or it-it's just all of it.
可能我需要时间来接受这一切
It just all feels really foreign to me, I guess.
但我发誓 丽贝卡 我发誓我在努力
But I swear, Rebecca, I swear I try.
可本来不需要努力的
You shouldn't have to try.
我知道
I know.
但我需要
But I do.
亲爱的
Hey, sweetheart.
外婆想跟你道个别
Grandma wanted to say good-bye to you.
很高兴能再次见到你 兰德尔
It's nice to see you again, Randall.
好
Okay.
这看上去太棒了
This looks impressive.
今天早上终于能运转了
I finally got it to work this morning
关键就在于我把这个小弹珠
when I switched this little marble
换成了更重的弹力球
for the heavier Super Ball.
是牛顿第二定律
It's Newton's second law.
你真是个特别的小伙子 对不对
You're a special young man, aren't you?
终于等到这一天了
Took you long enough.
然后我和奎恩·拉提法
And me and Queen Latifah
就到处去找那些小狗
were looking everywhere for the puppies,
但是还没找到 我就醒了
but I woke up before we found them.
真是太可惜了
That's too bad.
我很赞赏你对身体健康的追求
I have to commend your commitment to your health.
能看得出你有多在乎这件事
I can tell how seriously you're taking all this.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我带来了你推荐吃的维他命
I bought the vitamins that you recommended.
是这些没错吧
Are these the right ones?
因为我的岁数 还有体重
You know, it's just because... my age and my weight,
我想严格遵照医嘱
I want to follow the instructions.
你已经在尽全力保持健康了
You're doing everything you can right now to stay healthy.
谢谢
Thanks.
那 它还在吗
So, is it still there?
它还在的
It's still there.
你的小种子现在已经有扁豆那么大了
Your poppy seed is now the size of a lentil.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
你已经正式怀孕六周了
You're officially six weeks along.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表