剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
-你本可以和娜塔莉一起搬进来 -不
- You could've moved in with Natalie. - No.
无论如何...
In any event...
不 我不会这么做
Nope. Not gonna do it.
我不要和您讨论这个问题 先生
I am not having a conversation about this with you, sir.
我不要
It's not happening.
你待在壁炉架上就已经够诡异的了
It is weird enough that you live on the mantel.
确实 要是能得到你的许可
Yeah, it would've been nice to get your permission
收到你的祝福 我会更开心
or-or get your blessing, the right way.
顺便提一下 要是我求婚
FYI, I would have crushed
肯定能把她感动地稀里哗啦的
proposing to your daughter, by the way.
我可是玩浪漫的高手
I'm the king of romantic gestures.
听说这点我俩很相似
I hear that we have that in common.
还有我们都长得特别帅
That and our insane good looks.
但是...情况是这样的
Okay, but here's-- See, here's the thing.
凯特很喜欢婚礼
Kate loves weddings.
对吧 她看《最美的新娘》节目
All right? She watches Say Yes to the Dress
还有个专门记录《最美的新娘》的笔记本
with her special Say Yes to the Dress notebook,
好像在搞研究似的
like she's studying.
我也觉得事情并不简单
Yeah, my BS meter is going off, too,
她居然提倡领证结婚
with this whole courthouse thing.
我觉得这不是她想要的结果
I do not think that this is what she wants to do.
总之 凯特说你很会提建议
Anyhow, Kate says that you are great in the advice department.
所以我现在真想听听你的建议
So I could really use some of that right now.
曼哈顿总医院
How's my second favorite nurse
我第二喜欢的护士 你好吗
at Manhattan General doing?
凯文·皮尔森 你怎么来了
Kevin Pearson, what are you doing here?
什么叫我怎么来了
What do you mean, what am I doing here?
我来... 给苏菲一个惊喜啊
I'm here to, uh, you know, I'm surprising Sophie.
她在吗
She around, or...?
不 她刚坐上去皇后区的班车
No, she just left on the transport to Queens.
-她很快回来 -真的吗
- She'll be back soon. - Yeah?
-你可以在这转悠转悠 -好吧
- So you can hang out. - All right.
我转悠转悠 谢谢你
I'll hang out. Thank you.
你没听见他哭吗
Didn't you hear him?
你干什么去了
What were you doing?
给他点作为父亲的忠告 凯文
Give him some fatherly advice, Kevin.
我没有忠告
I don't have any.
-和我玩嘛 爸爸 -过会吧
- Hey, Dad, play with me. - Later.
我是兰德尔·皮尔森
I'm Randall Pearson.
感谢你同意见我
Thank you for seeing me.
我是...
I'm...
我是黛佳的养父
I'm Deja's foster father.
我需要解释一下...
I needed to explain...
我不想让她看到我现在这副样子
I didn't want her to see my face like this.
我想向你解释 昨天发生的事情
I wanted to explain to you that what happened yesterday
对黛佳来说很不容易
was very difficult for Deja.
她很失望
She was disappointed.
她真的很期待能见到你
She was really looking forward to seeing you.
你向孩子许下承诺 就要遵守它
When you make a commitment to a child, you got to stick to it.
好的 我下次会换个时间挨打
Well, next time I'll reschedule getting jumped.
显然是我不熟悉...
Well, obviously, I'm not familiar with...
不 请继续
No, no, please, continue.
你似乎很清楚我的情况
You seem to know all about my situation.
黛佳过得不错
Deja's doing well.
她跟我妻子和孩子们都相处得不错
She gets along with my wife and my daughters.
她们年龄相仿
They're close to her age.
我们正在考虑让她进伍德赛德中学
We're thinking of enrolling her in Woodside Middle School.
上一对养父母允许她待在原来的学校
Last foster parents let her stay at her old school.
她在那里有朋友 她参加了仪仗队
She's got friends there. She's on drill team.
伍德赛德中学非常出色
Woodside's an excellent school.
我相信那里会有一支相当不错的拉拉队
I'm sure the cheerleading squad there is pretty great.
你妻子是白人吗
You got a white wife?
什么意思
Excuse me?
拉拉队不是仪仗队
Cheerleading is not drill team.
我明白差别 谢谢提醒
I know the difference. Thank you.
你可别误会 老姐 我每天醒来
And don't get it twisted, sis, I wake up every morning
身边总是头巾和椰子油
next to a head scarf and coconut oil.
我的妻子可是黑人女王
I'm married to a black queen,
而且这不关你的事
not that it's any of your business.
你知道吗 入狱是你自己的选择
You know what? You made the choices
但你女儿还是个孩子
that got you in here, but your daughter is a child,
你根本不知道
and I don't think you know the half
她因为你都经历了什么
of what she's been through because of you.
所以你不需要操心我和我妻子的事情
So you don't need to be worried about me or my wife.
你的集中点应该在于什么对黛佳最好
You need to be focused on what's best for Deja.
所以你对黛佳最好是吗
Oh, let me guess. That's you?
起码我没进监狱 对吧
I'm on this side of the glass, aren't I?
你知道吗 这话我不是第一次听了
You know, that's not the first time I've heard that.
"起码我没进监狱"
"I'm on the other side of the glass."
我的前夫朗佐坐在你现在这个位置
My ex Lonzo said that same exact thing
-说过一模一样的话 -他是...
- sitting right there where you are right now. - Is he...?
不 他不是黛佳的父亲
No. He's not Deja's father.
她父亲在她八岁的时候弃家而去
He took off when Deja was eight.
朗佐是把我搅进这一堆破事的人
Lonzo is the fool who got me in this mess.
我试图改过自新的时候在戒毒所遇见了他
Met him in rehab when I was trying to get right.
很讽刺吧
Ain't that something?
想要改过自新 却遇见了朗佐
Trying to get right, and I get Lonzo.
确实很不幸
That's unfortunate.
我最终进了监狱 没错
I wound up on this side of the glass, yeah.
而你没进监狱
And you wound up over there,
很可能是因为你一切顺利
no doubt 'cause things broke your way.
你少说入狱是我自己的选择
Don't you dare say I'm in here by choice.
有得选的人总会这样说
People who have choices say that mess.
有黛佳这个女儿是我唯一做过的好事
Deja's the one good thing I've done.
我很感谢你关照她 但是别搞错了
And I thank you for watching out for her, but make no mistake,
你可以给她钱
all right, you can give her your money,
可以让她加入拉拉队
and you can give her your cheerleading,
但她流着我的血
but I gave her my blood.
你要是想知道什么对她最好 那就是我
And if you want to know what's best for her, it's me.
我一出狱就会去找她
And the second I get out of here, I'm coming back for her.
你得先过我这一关
You gonna have to go through me.
更难的我也经历过
I've been through worse.
谢天谢地 好了
Oh, thank God. Okay.
亲爱的 你还好吗
Babe, you okay?
-嗯 -你看着就像要晕倒了
- Yeah. - You look like you're gonna faint.
我给我妈打电♥话♥说了孩子的事
Listen, I, uh, I called my mom and I told her about the baby.
她稍微哭了一点
Uh, she cried a little bit,
然后她挂了电♥话♥ 要给她的神父打电♥话♥
then she hung up so she could call her priest.
好吧
Okay.
好 而现在...
Yes. Okay, and now...
播放器里没有你用的那版
They didn't have your, uh,
所以我...我只能用这个版本了
your version on iTunes, so I-I had to use this one.
-小托 -在
- Tobe. - Yeah.
这...等等
This was a, uh... hold on.
一小时前这还是个好点子
This was a good idea about an hour ago.
还没完呢
Nope, wait.
一共...一共多少件帽衫
How many... how many hoodies is that?
一共二百块钱的
It is $200 worth.
购物中心零售亭那个人很喜欢我
The guy at the mall kiosk loves me.
-而我... -他当然会喜欢你
- And I... - Bet he does.
那个能借我一下吗
Can I borrow that?
好啊
My... yeah.
-我会用到这个的 -好的
- I'm gonna need this. - Okay.
我们的感情一直有些另类
Our courtship has been unconventional,
所以如果你想在市政厅
so if you want to get married at city hall
当着一群陌生人结婚
in front of a bunch of strangers,
那我们就这么办
then that's what we'll do.
但如果你有一点点
But if there is any part of you
想举办个盛大的婚礼
that wants the big wedding,
尽管可能会让你慌张
even though it can be scary
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表