剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
This wasn't like somebody, you know...
这么说吧 这结果不是我选的
Like, it wasn't a choice.
我本来没想这样
I didn't plan it.
是吗 有人用枪指着你的脑袋
Really? Somebody just put a gun to your head
-让你喝那么多酒吗 -好 行吧
- and told you to drink a dozen bourbons? - Okay. All right.
开始轰炸我吧 来吧 索菲
Look, here we go. Pile on, Sophie. The...
-来吧 说个痛快 -不
- Jump in, the water's warm. - Oh, no.
你少来 别一副我在无理取闹的样子
Don't you do that. Don't you make me the nagging girlfriend
分明是你自己犯浑 你...
when you were a jerk. That...
对 好了
No, no. Okay.
对不起
I'm sorry.
真的对不起 好吗
I'm sorry, okay?
你说得对 我就是... 我...
You're right. I'm-I'm just... I'm, you know...
你怎么了
You're what?
你怎么了 凯文
You're what, Kevin?
你回到纽约之后就一直很奇怪
You've been weird ever since you got back to New York.
-有吗 好吧 -当然
- Have I? Okay. - Yeah.
我就不该答应
You know, I-I never should have agreed
今晚来这里
to come here tonight, okay?
说实话 我不想让你失望 可我...
I didn't want to let you down, that's the truth, but I am...
我真的很累 你知道吗
I'm exhausted, you know?
这样吧 我要... 我得...
Now, look, I-I'm gonna... I-I got to get...
我想出去透透气 所以我先走了
I probably just need some air, so I'm gonna go, you know...
我去你家找你 好吗
I'll meet you back at your place, okay?
你打算一直站在那儿吗
You gonna stand out there forever?
是的
Yep.
你不能那样抓我的手
You can't grab me like that.
倒数第二个家是最糟的
The second-to-last home was the worst.
那段日子我总遇到麻烦
I was always in trouble there.
所有孩子都一样
We all were.
都是因为那些杂♥志♥
It was because of the magazines.
养母 爱丽丝
Foster mom, Alice,
她订了很多美容杂♥志♥
she had these subscriptions to all the beauty magazines--
《魅力杂♥志♥》 《时尚杂♥志♥》 《时尚》
Glamour, Vogue, Cosmo.
我想她男朋友知道我们都觉得很搞笑
I think her boyfriend knew that we thought it was funny,
因为她很丑
'cause she was ugly.
她简直丑爆了
She was butt-ugly.
所以他才用那来打我们
That's why he used them on us.
用那些杂♥志♥
The magazines.
因为不会留下太多淤青
Because they didn't bruise much.
所以我不喜欢被人抓着
That's why I don't like being grabbed.
-我们到了 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
你可以告诉这里的任何一个人
So you can tell anyone in here.
然后我们再也不来这里了
And then we'll never come here again.
-任何人都行吗 -对
- Anyone in here? - Yeah.
好吧 我需要用暗语说吗
Okay, do I have to speak in code?
但我觉得他们应该听不懂
'cause I don't think they're gonna get it.
不用 放开胆子说 直接用怀孕这个词
No. Go crazy. Use the "P" Word.
很大胆啊 不过我喜欢
Bold move. I like it.
我就选那个伙计了
I think that's my dude.
你在这里等我 好吗
Just-just wait right here, okay?
-好的 -很好
- Okay. - All right.
不好意思 先生
Excuse me, my good man.
能不能借用下你的室内音响
Do you think that you could play just one song for me
帮我放一首歌♥呢
on your house system?
请先听我把话说完
Just, uh, hear me out. Um...
看见那位漂亮的女士了吗
You see that beautiful woman over there?
她怀了我的孩子
She is pregnant with my child.
恭喜你 兄弟 真是太棒了
Well, congrats, man. That's awesome.
谢谢 那你能帮我这个忙吗
Thanks. So, what do you say?
-就一首歌♥ 仅此一次 -太棒了
- One song. Just this once. - Great.
这是我的快乐歌♥ 我已经调好了
Okay, it's my happy song, and it's all cued up.
他要帮我给手♥机♥充点电
Uh, he's just gonna charge it a little for me.
那些电池 总是...
Those batteries, they go...
他就是帮我充个电
So he's just gonna charge it.
-托比 -怎么了
- Toby? - What?
-托比亚斯 -很抱歉
- Tobias? - I'm sorry.
抱歉 我必须这样
I'm sorry, I... had to.
你好吗 我们怀孕了
How's it going? We're pregnant.
你好吗 我们要有宝宝啦
Hi there. We're having a baby.
好 我们现在可以走了
All right, we can go now.
可以聊空手道小子
不要向凯文借游戏机玩
可以聊空手道小子
这些凉了吗
Are these cold yet?
你们能给我一个吗
You guys have one of those for me?
给你
Here.
把那包棉花糖给我
Hand me that bag.
你这个最好转一下
You better spin that one.
杰克不会来了
Jack's not coming.
不过我想让你知道
Just so you know,
你儿子是一位出色的父亲
your son is a great father
很愿意付出 也是个好丈夫
and provider and husband.
你以为你毁了他 但你没有
You think you screwed him up, but you didn't.
你让他变得更加强大了
You only made him stronger.
好想你们
I missed you.
小伙子
Hey, bud.
-特别开心 -是吗
- It was so awesome. - Yeah?
要抓到你啦
Gonna get you!
我是凯文·皮尔森 那个演员
This is Kevin Pearson, the actor.
是这样 我几年前曾经
Listen, I was, um, a patient of Dr. Miller's
找米勒医生看过病
a couple years ago.
我现在感觉很疼
I'm in a lot of pain,
所以麻烦给我回个电♥话♥ 谢谢
so, uh, call me back, please.
这是哪里
Where are we?
某人总算是睡醒了
Look who finally woke up.
爸爸呢
Where's Dad?
在里面
In there.
他什么时候回来
When's he coming back?
估计要等一会了
Probably not for a while.
但别担心 尼奇 我不会走的
But don't worry, Nicky, I'm not going anywhere.
我哪儿也不会去
I'm not going anywhere.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表