剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
Hello? Hello?
不好意思 谢谢
Excuse me. Excuse me.
给你 孩子
Here you go, bud.
凯文没事的
Kevin's fine.
他肯定饿了
I bet he's hungry.
我知道你爱你哥 兰德尔
I know that you love your brother, Randall,
你想让他也爱你 他的确爱你
and you want him to love you, and he does.
-是吗 -他真的爱你
- Yeah, right. - He does.
我保证
I promise you.
不过有些时候
But, look, sometimes...
有时候你需要...
sometimes you got to...
给别人留点空间 让他们来找你
give people some space, let them come to you.
要耐心等
Just got to be patient.
但我不喜欢耐心
But I don't like patience.
没人喜欢耐心
Nobody likes patience.
小凯
Hey, Kev.
兰德尔
Randall.
这是在干什么
What are we doing?
黛佳在里面
Deja's in there.
她没事吧 她是...
Is she okay? Is she...
-不舒服吗 -可能是被我恶心的
- is she sick? - Of me, I think.
但她喜欢你
But she likes you.
不 她只是喜欢我演的奶爸这个角色
No. No, no, no. She likes that I was the Manny.
不 小凯 她喜欢你
No. Kev, bro, she likes you.
你很会和她相处 你擅长和人打交道
You're good with her. You're good with people.
我太直接了
I come on too strong.
所以现在我站在这里 克制自己
That's why I'm standing out here, trying to...
不要冲进女厕所
stop myself from barging into the women's room
逼她和我讲话
to make her talk to me.
女士
Madam.
你好
How are we?
我不该进去
I should not go in there.
没错 你不该进去
No. No, you should not go in there.
-但我会进去 -我知道
- But I'm going to. - I know.
我一定会进去
I'm definitely going to.
-是的 -对
- Yep. - Yeah.
你知道为什么吗
You know why?
因为你太在乎了
'Cause you care too much.
对
Yeah.
你一向如此
You always have.
你就是...
You just...
-感情太饱满 -是的
- You feel too much. - Yeah.
而我呢
And I... I mean, I...
-一直努力让自己麻木 -不是这样的
- I try not to feel anything at all. - No, that's not true.
是真的 是真的 兰德尔
It is true. It's true, Randall.
你没事吧
Hey, you okay?
没事
Yeah. Yeah.
好的
Okay.
我要进去了
I'm going in.
兰德尔 里面...
Hey, Randall. You know, there...
可能有女人... 在拉屎
there could be a woman... : pooping in there.
我知道
I know.
有男人要进来了
Man coming in.
是杰克·皮尔森吗
Jack Pearson?
对 是我
Yeah, I'm Jack.
你妻子在对讲机找你
Got your wife on the radio.
她打电♥话♥过来的
She's patched through to the phone.
-她说什么事了吗 -没有
- Did she say what's wrong? - No, she's been trying
但她一天都在找你 按这个键讲话
to reach you all day. Just push to talk.
小贝 怎么了
Bec? Bec, what's wrong?
大家都没事 没出什么事
Yeah, every-everybody's fine. Everything's okay.
只是
I just, uh...
你♥爸♥的疗养院打电♥话♥来了
The nursing home where your dad is at called.
我爸
My dad?
我联♥系♥不到你 我就过来了
And I couldn't get ahold of you, so I came.
你没生气吧
You're not mad at me, are you?
等下 你在我爸的疗养院吗
Wait, y-you're at my father's nursing home?
他怎么了
Wh-What's wrong with him?
他年纪大了
He's old.
可能是肝硬化
I think it's, uh, cirrhosis.
他...
But he's...
快不行了 杰克
dying, Jack.
我觉得他没多少时间了
I mean, I don't think that he really has much time left.
你...你准备回来吗
Do you... want to come back?
不 我留在这陪孩子们吧
No, uh, I'm gonna stay here with the boys.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我确定
Yeah, I'm sure.
有什么需要我转达的吗
I mean, is there anything that you want me to... tell him?
没有
No.
没有 那个人对我来说已经死很久了
No, that man's been dead to me for a long time.
孩子们都还好吧
How are... How are the boys doing?
虽然进展缓慢 但是最后会好的
Well, baby steps, but... we'll get there.
你真是个奇迹
You are a miracle.
你知道吗 杰克
You know that, Jack?
你有这种父亲 还能成为这么出色的父亲
Coming from your dad and being the dad that you are,
你简直就是个奇迹
you are a freaking miracle.
彼此彼此 小贝
Yeah, well, takes one to know one, Bec.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
再见
Bye.
宝贝
Hey, babe?
有好消息也有坏消息
So, I got good and bad news.
老样子 先听坏消息
Always bad news first.
我把车撞了
I banged up the car.
什么 你还好吗
What? Are you all right?
没事 就是撞到了保险杠
I'm fine. It was just a fender bender.
好吧
Okay.
好消息呢
And the good news?
和我撞车的人是麦迪逊
The person I got in the accident with was Madison.
-你把她撞死了 -没有
- Did you kill her? - No.
你不是说是好消息吗
I thought you said it was good news.
但我告诉了她 我怀孕了
But I did tell her that we were pregnant.
什么
What?
然后呢
And?
-说出来的感觉还挺好 -真的吗
- And it actually felt good saying it out loud. - Really?
-你跟我来 -好 去哪里
- And I want you to come with me. - Okay, where are we going?
-跟我来就好 -好 去哪呢
- Just come with me. - Okay, where we going?
-别问问题 -我跟着你呢
- Don't ask questions. - I'm right behind you.
-我不会问问题的 -好
- I'm not gonna ask any questions. - Okay.
我们去哪呢
Where are we going?
真抱歉
Sorry about that.
你怎么样 说说吧 我...
How are you? So, what, uh...
我错过了什么
what'd I miss?
你看见那位美丽的女士了吗
You see that nice lady over there?
她买♥♥了你
She bought you.
一万四
14 grand.
我错过了
Like, I missed it?
是的
That you did.
你到底跑哪去了 凯文
Where the hell were you, Kevin?
我在...
I was in the...
罗恩打电♥话♥来了 知道吗
Ron called, you know?
说样片有点问题 有几场得重拍
Something about dailies and we need to reshoot a few things,
他可能觉得要重拍 也可能不用
I guess, or he thinks maybe we do, maybe we don't...
你让我很丢脸
You embarrassed me.
你让我在朋友和同事面前丢脸了
You embarrassed me in front of my friends and coworkers.
你就没什么要说的吗
You're not gonna say anything?
我不知道你想让我说什么 我...
I don't know what you want me to say though, you know? I...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
为什么 你为什么非得喝醉
Why? Why did you choose to get drunk?
-非得在今晚 我的夜晚 -好了冷静
- Tonight. My night. - Okay, calm down.
这又不是有人...
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表