剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
谢谢
Thanks.
凯特
Kate?
你找到我了
You found me.
没那么难找
It wasn't very hard.
这年头只有你还会喝柯梦波丹
Only person still drinking Cosmos in 2018.
凯莉·布雷萧 那个姑娘永不过时
Carrie Bradshaw-- that girl is timeless,
她最喜欢的鸡尾酒也不会过时
okay, and so are her favorite cocktails.
没错
Right.
你和贝丝还好吗
Are you and Beth okay?
我们不会有事的
Oh, we'll be fine.
我们每过几年就会这样爆发一次
We have a blow-out like this every few years.
不过一般周围不会有诱人的肌肉男
Never surrounded by so much greased-up man meat,
但凡事都有第一次的对吧
but, you know, first time for everything.
她让我来看看你的情况
She wanted to make sure you were okay.
我只是想让你知道 我很自豪
I just want you to know, okay, that I like to pride myself
因为我第一个意识到
on being the first person to realize
兰德尔·皮尔森是世界上最酷的人
that Randall Pearson was the coolest human ever.
咱们还是小孩的时候我就知道了
I've known that since we were kids.
大家都觉得总是凯文和凯特
You know, everyone thinks that it was always Kevin and Kate.
但是在爸去世后的日子
But the year after Dad died,
是凯特和兰德尔
it was Kate and Randall
吃微波炉加热的食物 看妈假装没事
eating Hot Pockets and watching Mom pretending to be okay.
狂刷《欲望都市》
And binge-watching Sex and the City
那时候都没刷剧这个词
when binge-watching wasn't even a thing.
我知道有一天我会失去你
And I knew that one day I was gonna lose you
会有像贝丝那么酷的人出现
to somebody who was as cool as Beth.
但是那一天 来得太快了
But that someday-- it happened so fast.
天 她真的很棒 我知道 我懂
And, God, she is spectacular. I-I get it, I know it.
但是后来 真的失去你时 我...
But then, when I did, when I lost you, I...
首先 你永远都不会失去我
First off, you can never lose me.
即使你想都不可能的
Not even if you tried.
你算是在我身上装了兄弟防盗寻回软件了
You basically got brother LoJack on me. Okay?
凯特 我那时候是个黑人直男
Kate, I was a straight, black teenage boy.
你真的认为
Do you really think
我有那么喜欢看《欲望都市》吗
I liked watching Sex and the City that much?
我看只是因为你喜欢看
I just watched it because you loved it.
-真的吗 -当然
- Really? - Yeah.
我那时候觉得你特别像米兰达
I thought that you were such a Miranda.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
好了 好了 够了
All right, all right. Enough. Whoa.
我可不要再在我的单身派对上哭了
I'm not crying at my bachelorette party, again.
我的错
That's my bad.
托比怎么样
So how is Toby?
你们几个有加深感情吗
Uh, did you guys, like, bond?
比如来个兄弟间独特的握手之类的
Did you, um, do the secret handshake?
因为他好像真的很想要特殊握手
'Cause I think he really wants a secret handshake.
什么 没 我们 我刚刚...
What? No. We... I just...
我们把他扔给他的朋友了
We left him with his friends.
好吧
Okay.
什么
What?
其实他的朋友只是来凑数的
It's just that his friends were the fillers.
他只是想和你和凯文
And he just wanted this weekend
一起度过这个周末...
to be about, you know, you and Kevin, and...
哥们
Hey, man.
我还以为你们已经睡觉了
I thought you guys had gone to bed or something.
那个 我们...
Yeah, about that. We, uh...
-我们很抱歉今晚放了你鸽子 -没事
- We're sorry we bailed on you tonight. - Right.
说实话 我们没想到你会想我们
Honestly, we didn't think you'd miss us.
其实我没有 所以...
Oh, honestly, I didn't, so...
想出去走走吗
Want to go for a walk?
-当然 我去拿外套 -好
- Yeah, let me get my jacket. - Okay.
给 谢谢
Here. Thanks.
不要 我太累了
No, I am way too tired
没办法坐在桌子上吃东西
to sit at the table and eat right now.
你从烤箱里拿出来
Why don't you just put it out,
我等等下来收拾
and I'll come back downstairs and wrap it up later.
好 我先把它放凉
Yeah, I'm just gonna let it cool off a little bit.
-他们真的努力了 -是啊
- I mean, they really did try. - Yeah.
后续执行方面还有待改进 但是...
I mean... Got to work on the follow-through, but...
你的标准是很难达到的 真的
Well, it's hard to live up to your standard. It is.
亲爱的
Hey, babe?
我今年真的很想给你送礼物
I really missed giving you a gift this year.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
即使我的礼物
Even if it wasn't gonna be as great
不会有你送我的礼物那么好
as the one you would have given me.
抱歉...
I'm sorry for...
我没让你发挥
de-Jacking you.
没让我发挥
De-Jacking me?
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah. - Yes?
是的
Yeah.
-我们再也不要这样了 -好
- Let's never do nothing again. - No. Yeah.
-说定了 -说定了
- Deal? - Deal.
走 咱们上楼吧
Come on, let's go upstairs.
什么啊 杰克
What? Jack.
-不... -是你干的吗
- No... - Is this you?
不 不是我 我发誓
No, this is not me, I swear.
我发誓
I swear.
那是什么
What is that?
"妈妈和爸爸"
"Mom and Dad."
"亲爱的爸妈 去屋顶
"Dear Mom and Dad, go out on the roof,
躺下抬头 手牵手等待吧
lie down, look up, hold hands and wait.
爱你们的三个小家伙"
Love, the Big Three."
"流星雨"
"Meteor shower."
你做到了 亲爱的
Well, you did it, babe.
-你教出了迷你版的你 -是我们教出来的
- You created mini yous. - We did.
是你
You did.
看看
Look at this.
麦迪逊喝多了 在我房♥间打鼾
Madison is drunk snoring in my room.
谁能想到那么小的人
Who knew that such a loud sound
居然能发出那么吵的声音
could come from such a tiny person?
-我可以进来吗 -当然
- Can I come in? - Sure.
我心情不好或者喝多了就会吃糖
Oh, when I'm upset, I eat candy. And when I'm drunk.
我以前都不知道呢
I didn't know that.
交朋友对我来说很难
It's really hard for me to make friends.
我的哥哥弟弟就是我的朋友
My brothers were my friends.
遇到能干的女生
I was always, um, self-conscious and, um...
我都会觉得不自然 心存戒备
defensive around strong women.
看看我妈就明白了
I mean, look no further than my mother.
所以当初兰德尔遇见你 我很有压力
And so when Randall met you, I was, I was intimidated.
压力 为什么
Intimidated? Why?
因为你是如此完美
Because you're flawless.
我当时只是一个服务员
Because when I was a waitress,
而你马上就要念完硕士 还会建房♥子
you were getting a master's and building a house.
你...做着一份很有意义的工作
And then you... you have a meaningful job.
买♥♥了一栋房♥ 还领养小孩
You bought a building and you foster kids.
而我就唱唱歌♥ 领养了一条狗
And I-I sing and I-I adopted a dog.
凯特...
Kate...
说真的
Man,
我现在做的事根本不是我想做的
I am so far from doing what I actually want to do
所以才答应和你弟弟一起买♥♥♥房♥♥
in my job that I agreed to buy a building with your brother,
都快累死我了
which is exhausting.
但这根本不能跟领养小孩相比
And that is nothing compared to fostering,
那是我一辈子干过最难的事
which is the hardest thing I have ever done in my life.
我在那个小姑娘身上投入了很多感情
And I went and got myself attached to this little girl,
而她现在走了
and now she's gone.
我一直让自己不要再想起她
And... I've been trying not to think about her,
但...我做不到 这...
but it's-- I can't. It's like...
我一直在担心 她过得好不好 你懂吗
I just keep wondering, like, is she okay, you know?
冷不冷
Is she cold?
她生活上有压力吗
Is she stressed?
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表