剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
《我们的生活》前情回顾
Previously on This Is Us...
你对每个孩子的爱一样多吗
All your children you love equally, right?
-没错 我对你们的爱... -好吧
- I do love all my children equally. - Yeah, I'm sure that you do.
直接承认你更爱兰德尔吧
Just admit that you love Randall more.
只是因为他很省心
No, he was just easier!
我娶了好兄弟的老婆
I married my best friend's wife.
自从我进了这个家 就一直是个外人
I've been on the outside of this family since I entered it.
你每天都在外面待很久
You're gone all day, every day.
-你去哪了 -我有只猫
- Where do you go? - I have a cat.
我来回跑是为了喂它
I go back and forth to feed him.
它叫克鲁尼 挺讽刺的名字
His name's Clooney. One of those ironic names,
因为它很丑
'cause he's a pretty ugly cat.
第二季 第十二集
第二季 第十二集
我家杰克搭的那个娱乐中心怎么样了
How goes the entertainment center that Jack built?
绝对会超级棒的
Oh, it's gonna be great.
我会给你一整个架子来放唱片
I'm gonna give you an entire shelf for all your records.
太好了
Ooh, I love it.
我还留了一个架子
I've got another shelf
用来放你的照片
that's gonna be for your phonograph.
随便啦
Oh, whatever.
你很喜欢我的唱片
You love my records.
对 我特别喜欢
Yeah. I do love your records.
好恶心
Oh, gross.
能不能有点家长的样子
Act more like parents.
我和朋友打算去参加冬季舞会
Um, my friends and I are gonna go to the winter formal,
所以我需要一条裙子
so I need a dress.
妈 能不能陪我去趟商场
Um, Mom, do you think we could go to the mall?
好
Yeah.
好啊 当然可以
Yeah, yeah. We can do that.
能不能给我二十分钟
Uh, can you give me 20 minutes?
行
Yeah.
来 路易 乖 跟我走
Come on, Louis. Come on, boy.
刚才我没听错吧
Did that just happen?
我的青春期女儿居然叫我陪她去逛商场吗
Did my teenage daughter just ask me to go to the mall with her?
没错 我亲眼所见
Sure did. Saw it with my own two eyes.
宝贝 我能跟你们一起去吗
Hey, babe, you mind if I go with you?
我得看看西服
I need to look at some suits.
沃尔特让我们"精神点"
Walter wants us to "Step up our game,"
好接一些高级公♥寓♥的项目
land a few more luxury condos.
-沃尔特 真烦 -是啊
- Walter. Ech. - Yeah.
他就应该叫这个名字 沃尔特·真烦
"Ech" should definitely be that guy's last name.
对了 记得提醒我买♥♥点电池
Oh, can you remind me to pick up batteries?
-好 没问题 -行
- Yeah. Got it. Yeah. - Okay.
妈 爸 我的苏打水没了
Mom, Dad, I need more soda.
-我去吧 -好
- I got it. - Okay.
你妈打算带凯特去逛商场
Hey, your mom is taking Kate to the mall
给她买♥♥条裙子参加冬季舞会
to get a dress for the winter formal.
你要带苏菲一起参加吗
Are you bringing Sophie to that?
不了
No.
她也没那么想去
She doesn't really care if we go.
她知道我没办法跳舞 你懂吧
Um, she's aware that I can't exactly dance. You know?
不能跳舞 不能走路 不能踢球
Can't dance, can't walk, can't play football.
-哪里 应该去哪里... -小心
- Where? Where do we get... - Look out!
什么 在哪里
What? What?
-爸 正是精彩的时候 -得了吧
- D-Dad, it's the best part. - Come on.
别郁闷了 我们去商场给你买♥♥套新西服
Quit moping. We're gonna go to the mall, get you a new suit.
商场吗 我想去商场
Mall? I want to go to the mall.
好啊
Great.
我的天 他可真是个怪咖
God, he's weird.
快起来穿衣服了
Get dressed. Come on.
搞定 小家伙
There you go, little man.
请踏上迁徙的伟大征途吧
You are now ready for the great migration.
保重
Be safe out there.
这个透景画绝对能够完爆全场
This diorama is gonna crush the competition.
我理解
I understand. Mm-hmm.
好
All right.
-该死 -怎么了
- Dang it. - What?
我没拿到克♥林♥顿♥大道的那处房♥产
I just lost the lot on Clinton Avenue.
政♥府♥把它卖♥♥给了好市多
The city just sold it to a Costco.
还说什么给新泽西州特伦敦市
So much for building a beautiful park
每位辛勤的市民 建一个美丽的公园
for the hardworking people of Trenton, New Jersey.
现在只有好市多
Now they get a Costco.
我比较希望开一家好市多而不是...
I'd rather have a Costco there than a...
真遗憾 老婆
I'm so sorry, wife.
我知道你为这个付出了多少努力
I know how hard you worked on that.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, baby.
你确定你有足够的时间送女儿们
Um, you sure you're gonna have enough time to drop the girls,
然后大老远去威廉家
and... go all the way to William's place,
再及时赶回来面试吗
then make it back in time for your job interview?
时间够
I got time.
与其去威廉家拿一个
Wouldn't rather spend that time preparing for the interview,
他们在旧储藏间里随便找到的箱子
than going to William's to pick up some random box
不如花那时间为面试做准备
they found in an old storage unit?
不用 我不需要准备
No. I don't need to prepare.
凯勒已经找了我好几周了
Keller's been after me for weeks.
我对此并不感到兴奋
It's not getting me excited.
现在领养个孩子才会让我感到兴奋
Being a foster parent, now that got me excited.
我知道兰德尔 可我们又回到候选名单上了
I know, Randall. And we're back on the list,
-在此期间你不如... -在此期间
- but in the meantime, why don't you just... - In the meantime,
我就等着某些同样会让我
I'm gonna wait for something to come along
心潮澎湃的事物出现
that gets my juices flowing in the same way.
但你会去面试的 对吧
But you're-you're gonna go to the job interview, right?
我会去
I'll go.
但我跟你说 面试可不会让我心起半点波澜
But I'm telling you now, ain't doing nothing for my juices.
所以 我旧瘾又犯了
And so, I fell off the wagon.
很严重
Hard.
在流产之后
You know, after the miscarriage,
我就是想找些安慰
I just needed some comfort, you know?
然后我就在塔可钟餐厅找到了
So I found that in Taco Bell.
多力多滋玉米卷又上市了
The Dorito shells are back, so...
但现在我步入正轨了 我要加倍努力
But now I'm on track, and I'm going to double down,
因为我和托比打算在春天结婚
because Toby and I are getting married in the spring.
他真是太浪漫了
Yeah. And he's so friggin' romantic,
他让我确信我想要一个盛大的传统婚礼
he convinced me that I want the all-out traditional wedding,
这就意味着非常传统的婚纱
which means the all-out traditional wedding dress.
对我来说就没有那样的婚纱
Which doesn't exist for me.
但没关系 对我来说就是个障碍
But it's okay, 'cause it's-it's just gonna be a hurdle for me.
就只是 只是个障碍而已
It's just... it's just a hurdle.
那么
So...
算了 我的事说够了
Anyway, enough about me.
麦迪逊 要不你来说两句
Madison, why don't you say something
说点让我们都翻白眼的事
that makes us all roll our eyes,
或者随便说点什么
or... something.
我觉得我的手腕长胖了
I think my wrists are getting fat.
你知道吗 我为你感到非常骄傲 凯文
You know what? I'm very proud of you, Kevin.
你在这里的时间成效显著
You've made the most of your time here.
谢谢 芭布斯
Well, thank you, Babs.
谢谢你能这么说 我可以叫你芭布斯吧
That means a lot-- I can call you Babs, right?
-还是不行 -我们还没那么熟吗
- Still no. - We're not there yet?
-对 可是... -好吧
- No. But... - Okay.
外面和这里不一样
In here is in here, but out there,
一天有86♥4♥00秒
there are 86,400 seconds in a day.
你是从《吉屋出租》里偷的台词吗
Did you steal that from Rent?
不是 我的重点是
No. My point being, is that
犯错只是一秒钟的事
it just takes one second to slip up.
这就是为什么我有点担心
And that's why I'm a little bit worried
你太快回到好莱坞了
about you going back to Hollywood too quickly.
我是说你需要程式化 需要健康的日常生活
I mean, you need structure, you need a healthy routine.
你说得对 你说得对
You're right. You're right.
正因如此 我才知道我需要去哪儿
It's exactly why I know where I need to be.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表