剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
丽贝卡 快醒醒
Rebecca! I need you to wake up.
房♥子着火了 快穿衣服
The house is on fire. Get dressed.
穿鞋 孩子们
Put some shoes on. Hey, kids!
-家里着火了 兰德尔 -爸 我听到了
- The house is on fire! Randall! - Dad, I hear you.
好 待在屋里别出来 凯特 醒醒
Okay. Stay in your room. Katie girl, wake up!
-我的天哪 爸 -关上门 凯特
- Oh my god! Dad! - Close your door, Katie.
回屋里去
Go back in your room.
把门关好 我马上过去接你
Close the door. I'll be right there. I'm coming for you.
-我的天哪 -我去楼下找凯文
- Oh, my God. - I'm going downstairs for Kevin.
不用 杰克 凯文不在 他不在
No, no, no, Jack. Kevin's not here. He's not here.
-他昨晚跟苏菲在一起 他...-确定吗
- He was with Sophie last night. He was with... - Are you sure?
-我刚跟他通过电♥话♥ -好 你去卫生间
- Yes, Jack. I just spoke to him there. - Okay. Go in the bathroom.
-把毛巾都沾水 床单拽下来 -好的
- Wet every towel. Strip down the sheets, okay? - Yeah, okay.
兰德尔 我马上去接你
Randall! Hey, I'm coming for you.
鞋穿好了吗 来 弯腰走
You got your shoes on? Come on. Stay low.
快 跟我走
Come on, let's go.
一定要记住跟紧我
Rule number one is to stay close.
凯特 我马上回来接你
Katie girl, I'm coming back for you.
小贝 窗户 把窗户打开
Bec, the window. Go open the window.
-好 好的 -这些给我 你去开窗户
- Okay. Okay. - Give me these. Go open the window.
好 好的
Okay, okay, okay.
我一关门你就用毛巾堵上门
Towel goes under the door the second it closes.
要是我三分钟之内没回来 就带着你妈
If I'm not back in three minutes, you take your mother
从窗户离开 她要是不走 你就拽她出去
out that window. If she won't go, you drag her out.
爸
Dad.
我爱你
I love you.
杰克 小心点
Jack, be careful.
凯特 爸爸去接你了
Kate, Dad's coming.
-凯特 -爸
- Katie! - Dad!
我这就来 宝贝
I'm coming, Katie girl.
爸
Dad!
好了 我们赶紧走
Okay, we got to go.
披上这个 跟紧爸爸 知道吗
Keep this over you. Hang on to me, okay?
我们从走廊穿过去
We're just going across the hall.
从这里下去太高了
It's too high to get down from over here.
-准备好了吗 我们走 -不 爸
- Ready? Let's go. - No. No, Dad.
我的天哪
Oh, my god! Oh my god!
-不要 求你了 -好 在这里等着
- Oh, no, please. Please. - Okay. Stay right there.
我们能出去
Gonna get us out.
不 我不想这样走
No. No. I don't want to go like that.
-求你了 求你了 -好了
- Please, please, please, please. - Okay.
看着我 我们一定能出去 知道吗
Hey, look at me. I'm gonna get us out of here, okay?
看着我 冷静下来
Just look at me. Just be calm.
我们一定能出去
'Cause we're gonna get out.
我们能逃出去 知道吗
We're gonna get out of here, okay?
-来 抓紧 -爸
- Now, hang on. - Oh, Daddy.
-来 -求你了
- Come on. - Please.
你深呼吸
I need you to take a deep breath.
吸一大口气 好吗
Take a deep breath, okay?
-跟在我身后 -好
- Just stay behind me. - Okay.
站在我后面 抓紧 抓着我的衣服
Stay behind me. Grab on, grab on to my clothes.
爸...
Oh, Dad...
来 走吧 快进去
Come on, come on. Let's go.
没事的 没事了 别怕
It's okay. You're okay, you're okay.
去窗户边 兰德尔 你先来
By the window. Randall, come on, you first.
过来 快点
Let's go. Come on.
快去 乖 听你♥爸♥的话
Come on, come on, come on. Listen to your dad.
快走 抓紧时间
Let's go. We have to go.
好 兰德尔 你先来
Okay, Randall, come on, you're up first.
不 她们先下
No, them first.
快来 我需要你先去地上
Come on, I need you on the ground
帮忙接着她们 把胳膊举高
to help them down. Lift your arms up.
快点 屁♥股♥朝下
Come on, here you go. On your butt.
-小心 兰德尔 -抓紧绳子
- Careful, Randall. - Hug the line.
一路下去
Go, all the way down.
一路下去 知道吗
All the way down. You got it?
到了吗
Yeah?
绳子松开 凯特 你来
Okay, send it up. Kate, come on.
路易还在楼上 我不知道它在哪里
Louie's stuck upstairs. I don't know where he is.
-它肯定会没事的 举起手 -爸
- I'm sure he's gonna be okay. Lift up your arm. - Oh, Dad.
快 抓紧这个
Now, go. Grab onto this.
一路下去 帮帮她 兰德尔
Go all the way. Help her out, Randell.
-接住她了吗 -好了
- You got her? - Okay. Okay.
-来 该你了 小贝 -我的天哪
- Okay. Come on, Bec. - Oh, God. Oh, my God..
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you.
好了 胳膊举高
Okay. Put your arms up.
抓紧床单 来
Grab onto the sheet. Go!
接住她了吗
You got her?
跑远点
Get back!
路易
Louie!
路易 快 快出来
Louie, please, come out!
路易 你快出来
I-- Louie, come out, boy!
快点
Please!
我听到了 我应该能救它出来
I think I hear-- I think I can get to him.
你下来 不 杰克
Get down here. No, Jack!
杰克 别回去
Jack, don't go back inside!
退到街上去
Go back to the street!
快退到街上去
Go back to the street right now!
我去去就回
I'll be right out.
杰克 快走 孩子们
Jack! Come on, guys.
杰克
Jack!
杰克
Jack?!
-杰克 杰克 -不不不 别去
- Jack! Jack! - No, no, no. No.
杰克
Jack!
杰克
Jack!
杰克 杰克
Jack! Jack!
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
爸爸 快出来
Dad, please!
爸
Dad...
第二季 第十四集
第二季 第十四集
二级烧伤 我在这儿治不了
This is second-degree. I can't treat this here.
你的生命体征没问题 但我还是认为
Your vitals are okay, but I still think
你需要去趟医院
that you need to get to a hospital
-系统地检查一下 -好的
- and get properly checked out. - Yeah.
你吸入了很多烟
You took in a lot of smoke.
我们会去医院的
We'll go to the hospital.
我们只是要先送孩子们
We just gotta drop our kids off first.
把那个给我
Hey, give me that.
这都是什么
What's all this?
我拿到了
I got...
我拿到了重要的东西
I got the important stuff.
你真是...不一般
You are... something else.
我在努力
I try.
我给索菲家打过电♥话♥了 吵醒了她妈
Hey, I called Sophie's and woke her mom.
她说他们溜出去参加派对了
She said they snuck out to a party.
-我要杀了他 -我会给你做不在场证明的
- I'm gonna kill him. - I will be your alibi.
-好了 先听我说 -我没事
- Okay, you know what, you know what? - I'm fine.
喘口气休息一下 超人
Take a breather, Superman.
我们先把孩子们送到米格尔家
We are gonna drop the kids off at Miguel's,
接着我带你去急诊室
and then I'm gonna take you to the ER,
然后到时我们再想想该怎么办
and then we'll figure out a plan from there.
好 好的
Yeah, okay.
那只是座房♥子
It's just a house.
就只是座房♥子
It's just a house.
但是个好房♥子
It was a good house, though.
是啊 确实是
Yeah, that it was.
那都是些什么
What's all that?
你们的父亲
Your father...
把所有东西都带出来了
got everything.
爸 你怎么...
Dad, how...
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表