剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
Yeah, wherever I want.
他没事的
He's fine.
没关系的
It's gonna be fine.
我还是做不到
Ugh, I still can't do it.
你还没打开呢
You haven't opened it yet?
-凯特 -没有
- Kate. - Nope.
这封信里的内容决定了我的未来 我
What's in this letter determines my entire future, and I...
-抢到了 -爸
- Oh! - Dad!
-干嘛 -爸爸 给我
- What? - Dad. Come on, give it...
-一旦打开... -爸爸 还给我
- Once I open it. Once it's open... no. - Dad! Give it back.
-现在公布结果 -我想看
- Here it comes, okay. Here it is. - I want to see.
好
Okay.
别不说话呀
Okay, please say something.
-挺好的 -对
- No, it's good. - Yeah.
你进入最后一轮筛选了
You're in the final round of applicants.
他们让你再提交一首歌♥曲
They want you to submit an additional audition piece.
最好是原创曲目
Original songs are encouraged.
-凯特 你写的歌♥很好听 -什么
- Kate! Your original songs are gorgeous. - What... Oh, hey.
这张脸 加上这美妙的嗓音
That face? And that voice?
如果... 我给你录个视频怎么样
What if... what if I videotaped it?
那我宁愿去死
I'd rather die.
所以 我还是寄录音带吧
So, I'm just going to send in an audiotape.
你不想录视频吗
You don't want me to videotape?
-爸爸 不可能的 -好吧
- Dad, not happening. - Okay.
最后一次皮尔森超级碗开局不利啊
Last Pearson Super Bowl is getting off to an angsty start.
至少兰德尔还是喜欢我们的
At least Randall still likes us.
我觉得他喜欢艾莉森多一点
I think he likes Allison more.
已经习惯这么吵了
You get used to the noise.
好多狗狗啊
So many choices.
-你之前养过狗吗 -养过 小的时候
- You ever had a dog? - Yeah, when I was a kid.
他跑到我家门前 我不得不把他留了下来
He came right up to our front door and I just had to keep him.
什么品种
Aw, what kind?
是那种小型的杂交梗犬
Oh, he was a little terrier mix.
如果你想养这种狗 我们也有几只
We got a few of those, if that's what you're in the market for.
我不知道
You know, I don't know.
我随便看看 我未婚夫想养只狗
I'm just browsing. My fiancé wants a dog,
不过我还没考虑好
but I can't quite wrap my head around it.
他叫什么
Who is this?
他叫奥迪奥
That's Audio.
我们在回声公园的乔氏商店后门发现了他
We found him in the back of a Trader Joe's in Echo Park.
-他对人友善吗 -他是最乖的了
- Is he friendly? - He's the sweetest.
我本来想自己领养 但我已经有两只狗了
I'd adopt him myself, but I already got two dogs
如果我再带回家一只 我老婆会杀了我的
and if I bring home another one, my wife's gonna kill me.
你想摸摸他吗
You want to meet him?
好的 好的
Yes. Yes.
过来 小家伙
Come on, man.
你好啊 小可爱
Hi, buddy.
你好啊 奥迪奥
Hi, Audio.
天呐
Oh, my goodness.
你真帅气啊
Look how handsome you are.
*走出我的脑海*
*Gonna get out of my head*
*走进我的心里*
*And into my heart*
*找到最初*
*Gonna find all the strength*
*我拥有的所有勇气*
*I had from the start*
*我知道如果我保持坚强*
*I know if I just stay strong*
*我知道*
*Yeah, I know*
*如果我坚持下去*
*If I just hang on*
*我会找到我的归属*
*I'm gonna find where I belong*
-爸爸 -不 继续唱
- Dad! - No, k-keep going.
-我马上就录完了 -爸爸 我跟你说过
- I almost got the whole thing. - Dad, I told you,
我不想录像
I don't want to be on camera.
这只是给你一个人录的
This was just for you.
别这样
Look, come on.
我 我想着
I-I thought that, you know,
如果你看到自己有多优秀
if you saw how great you were,
你就会重新考虑交一个录像带给他们
you'd reconsider sending in a video.
谢谢 你还嫌我压力不够大吗
Thanks. As if this isn't stressful enough.
拜托 你今天不能生我的气
Oh, c-come on. You can't be mad at me today.
好吗 今天可是超级碗星期天
All right? It's Super Bowl Sunday.
好吧 连你也站在她那边
Yeah, sure. Take her side.
比赛马上就开始了
The game's gonna be starting soon.
其实艾莉森不喜欢看橄榄球
Allison really isn't into football.
如果可以的话 我们想去看《泰坦尼克号♥》
I think we're gonna go see Titanic if that's okay.
这是她最喜欢的电影
You know, it's her favorite movie.
她已经看了六次了
She's seen it, like, six times.
所以 你不打算看超级碗
So, you're gonna miss the Super Bowl
而是要带艾莉森去看第七次《泰坦尼克号♥》
to take Allison to go see Titanic for the seventh time?
只是 你知道 我们还没...
Uh, it's just, you know, we haven't gone on a...
正式约会过
a real date yet.
好吧
Okay.
是的 好吧
Yeah, sure.
你应该去
You should go.
-真的吗 -当然
- For real? - Yeah.
你应该去
You should go.
谢谢
Thank you.
凯特
Kate.
比赛就要开始了 如果你...
The game is about to start, if you...
凯特 我很抱歉
Kate, I'm sorry.
我知道我不应该那样做
I know I shouldn't have done that.
但如果你不想录像
But it would break my heart
是因为你没意识到自己有多漂亮
if you didn't want to be on camera
我会很伤心的
because you don't realize how beautiful you are.
爸爸 别说了
Dad, stop.
只是...
Just...
在我小的时候 你跟我这样说倒还好
You saying stuff like that to me was fine when I was a kid.
但我现在长大了 而且我...
But I'm older now, and I just...
我眼中的自己不是你看我的那样
I just, I don't see myself the way you see me.
而且 任何人眼中的我都不是那样的
And, you know, no one else sees me that way, either.
所以 你一直这样说...
So, you saying it all the time...
让我很心痛
it just hurts.
-凯蒂 -不 爸爸
- Katie. - No, Dad.
请你别再说了
I need you to stop.
好吗
Okay?
好的
Okay.
好了 等我去拿一些砂纸
All right, just wait till I get some sandpaper
然后你再往上面放东西
before you put anything on top of it.
好的
Cool.
怎么样
What's up?
亲爱的
Hey, babe.
我不想说"我早告诉你了"
Uh, I don't want to say "I told you so."
真的吗 因为听起来你就是要说这个
Really? 'Cause it sounds like you called just to say it.
你知道"罗马不是一天建成的"那句话吗
You know the expression "Rome wasn't built in a day"?
好吧 我觉得你太夸张了
Okay. I see you're really gonna make a meal out of this.
现在还有一句新的
Well, there's a new expression in town:
我们的公♥寓♥一天就重建了
our apartment building was rebuilt in a day.
兰德尔
Randall!
怎么了 等一下
Yeah? Hold on one sec.
怎么了
What's going on?
天呐
Geez!
它们从你开的洞里钻出来了
They are coming out of the hole you left.
我等会儿再打给你
Ah, I need to call you back.
罗马遇到麻烦了 凯撒
Trouble in Rome, Caesar?
遇到点事情 爱你 拜拜
Something came up. Love you. Bye.
拜托
Oh, come on.
完美 很好
Perfect. Okay.
小菲
Hey, Soph.
我这周末一直想联♥系♥你
Yeah, I was trying you all weekend.
是吗 你昨天知道的结果吗
Yeah, you found out yesterday?
好啊 当然可以
Yeah. Totally.
去和你父母一起庆祝吧 没事的
Go celebrate with your parents. It's fine.
祝贺你 小菲
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表