剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
*Happy birthday...*
我不指望每天都能去见你
I wasn't expecting to be dropping by every day,
但或许 只是或许
but maybe-- just maybe--
我能见证你生命中那些重要瞬间
I could be a part of the big stuff.
《化学导论》
Introduction to Chemistry!
你喜欢吗 兰
Do you like it, R?
-爱死了 -真的吗
- I love it. - Yeah?
谢谢
Thank you.
我们能再来一张吗 再拍一张
Can we do one more? One more?
但我在门前的草坪上看到了样东西
But then I saw something on the front lawn.
我不知道哪辆自行车是你的
I didn't know what bike belonged to you.
我不知道你的是写着第一名的那辆
I didn't know whether yours was Number One,
还是第二名
Number Two,
或许是第三名那辆
or Number Three.
我猜其中一个是你的昵称
I figured one of them was your nickname,
但这是来自一个和我毫不相关的生活中
but a nickname that I didn't know
我一点都不了解的昵称
from a life I had nothing to do with.
就那样 我觉得我没戏了
Just like that, I realized it was over.
这事说来也奇怪
Strangest thing.
因为一辆自行车 我放弃了
A bicycle, and it was over.
那些年来你骑过多少次
How many rides had you taken over the years
那辆自行车
on that bicycle?
你和哥哥姐姐们有过多少次冒险
How many adventures had you had with your brother and sister?
违背你母亲的意愿强行进入你生活中的我
And who was I to insert myself into your life
又算什么
against your mother's wishes?
我算什么
Who was I?
小子
Hey, bud.
伙计们
Hey, guys.
对了 兄弟们 这是我爸
Oh, guys, uh, this is my dad.
爸 这是詹姆斯 克雷格
Dad, this is James, Craig...
-幸会 -你好
- Meet you... - Hi.
我们得走了
We should probably get going.
-错开交通高峰 -这么快就走了
- Get ahead of traffic. - Already?
是的 很高兴见到你们
Yeah. It was good to meet you guys.
-我们也是 -好的
- Yeah, you, too. - Okay.
-再见 -再见 伙计们
- All right, peace. - See you guys.
这一切太棒了 -当然了
- This is awesome. - Of course, man.
很高兴见到你 兄弟
It was nice meeting you, man.
-我们也是 -很高兴见到你
- Of course, man. - Nice to meet you.
谢谢
Thank you.
希望你能来霍华德上学 兄弟
Hope to see you here at Howard, man.
我超想来这儿的
I hope to come here, man, so bad.
霍华德大学万岁
H.U.!
你懂的
You know!
那里也可以修双学位
They have a double major option, too.
我真的很喜欢那里 爸爸
I really like it there, Dad.
你喜欢吗
Did you like it?
当然 那里很好
Oh, yeah, it was great.
当然 宿舍很不错
Yeah, the... the dorms are real nice,
然后...
the...
图书馆也...非常宏伟
the library was... really impressive.
但是呢
But?
不 真的很好
No, it was really great.
哈佛毕竟是... 哈佛嘛
I mean, Harvard is... Harvard.
常青藤
You know, Ivy League.
你为什么那么看重常青藤呢 爸爸
What do you care about the Ivy Leagues, Dad?
我没有
I don't.
你会做出正确的选择 兰德尔
You're gonna make the right decision, Randall.
你一向如此
You always do.
那时你犹豫了 你向那些孩子...
You know, you hesitated back there with those kids when...
介绍我的时候
you introduced me.
我没犹豫
I-I didn't hesitate.
你犹豫了
Yeah, you did.
我不生气
I'm not mad.
我理解
I get it.
我能理解你的感受
I know what it must be like...
结识新的人
to meet new people,
那些不认识你或者我们的人
people that don't know you or us.
我犹豫了
I hesitated.
但并不是因为你是白人
But, uh, not because you're white.
而是因为你很老
But be-because you're old.
我没那么老
I'm not that old.
-你很老 -好吧 小鬼
- Yeah, you are. - Okay, kiddo.
但是 爸爸...
But, Dad...
你知道当你以为
you know how you felt at Howard...
我因为你是白人而犹豫时 你有什么感觉吗
when you thought I hesitated because you're white?
为什么你有点生气
How you were kind of mad about it
却说不出具体原因呢
but couldn't exactly say why?
我一直都有这样的感觉
I feel like that all the time.
并不是因为你们
Not from you guys,
而是 因为其他人
but, you know, from everybody else.
我从小时候起就有这样的感觉
Felt like that ever since I was little.
不过我的意思是...
But, I mean...
这不是你的错
not that th-that's your fault.
兰德尔 别这样
Oh, Randall, come on.
别这样 我...
Come on, I...
我都懂
I get it.
我就是觉得这种感觉会一直伴随着我
I just... I just feel like I'm always gonna feel this way.
并不是生气 而是...
Not, like, mad, but...
失去平衡
just off balance.
就好像一切事情
Like everything's just gonna be
对我来说都会更加复杂一些
a little bit more complicated for me.
我们再去一个地方
Let's make one more stop.
我有东西要给你看
I got something I want to show you.
我25岁被征兵去越南
I was 25 when I got drafted to Vietnam.
比你现在大不了多少
Not much older than you right now.
征兵过程在电视上播出
It was on TV, the draft.
我的人生在电视上改变了
My life changed on that TV.
我不...
I don't...
我不经常提起
talk about it a lot, I know.
即便是你妈妈
Even your mom,
也不知道我究竟做过什么
she doesn't know what I really did,
见过什么
what I really saw.
那时候...
It's just...
太苦了
too hard.
对于所有被派去的人都是一样的
You know, for all of us that were over there.
真的...太艰苦了
It was just... hard.
当我回来之后...
When I got back...
我失去了平衡
I was off-balance.
我格格不入...
I was out of place...
无论我走到哪里
in every place that I went.
你会找到你的平衡 兰德尔
You're gonna find your balance, Randall.
然后将失去平衡
And then you're gonna lose it,
然后...你将再次找到平衡
and then... you're gonna find it again.
过程就是这样的
That's the ride.
而且你要做许多选择
And you're gonna make a lot of choices,
我很可能不会在你做选择的时候一直陪着你
and I'm probably not gonna be around for all of them.
你的选择一定会非常棒
The choices you make are gonna be spectacular,
因为你真的很棒 儿子
because you are spectacular, son.
-我... -真的
- I... - You are.
看着我
Look at me.
你很棒
You are.
接受吧
Own it.
保持住
Run with it.
你姐姐呼过来的
It's your sister.
一定出什么事了
Something's wrong.
我们找台电♥话♥吧
Let's, um... let's go find a phone.
-好 -走吧
- Okay. - Come on.
嗨
Hey there.
我觉得我们不能阻止黛佳回到她妈妈身边
I don't think we can keep Deja from her mother.
我也在犹豫 可兰德尔
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表