剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
家庭美满
you got a-a beautiful family.
还有一位强势又厉害的妻子
You got a tough-as-nails, kick-ass wife
她绝对不会让你死在她前面的
who literally will not let you die on her.
你肯定会活得好好的
You're not going anywhere.
对了 你老了肯定会是个很棒的老头
You're gonna be a great old man, by the way.
就像你另一个爸一样
You'll be like your other dad.
小贝 赛前评论开始了
Bec? Hey, the pre-game is starting!
你的俩兄弟都抛弃我们了
Your brothers both abandoned ship,
所以沙发更宽敞了 是吧
so just means more room for us, right?
我看过录像带了
I watched the tape.
好吧
Okay.
永远都不要停
Don't ever stop.
不要停止尝试...
Don't stop trying to...
让我看到你眼中的我
to make me see myself the way you see me.
好 凯特宝贝
Okay, Katie girl.
我会的
I won't stop.
其实 我能不能去莫莉家
Is it cool if I go to Molly's house, actually?
她聚集了一群人看比赛
She's having, like, a bunch of people over to watch the game.
-好 可以 去吧 玩得开心 -好
- Yeah. Yeah, go have fun. - Okay.
反正钢人队今年也不上场
It's not like the Steelers are on this year.
好吧 那我走了 爸
All right, um, then I'm gonna go, Dad.
-玩得开心 -谢谢
- Have fun. - Thanks.
对了 电视柜很棒
This looks great, by the way.
谢谢
Thank you.
正好赶上吃超级碗辣椒
Ah, just in time for some Super Bowl chili.
看起来很美味 再见 妈
Yum. Bye, Mom.
莫莉家有派对
Party at Molly's.
放这
Here.
-可以吗 -可以
- You got it? - Yep.
在他上场的时间 他从未...
...the times he's played on this field, he has never...
宝贝 你要来点这个吗
Hey, babe. Do you want one of these?
还热着呢
They're still warm.
不用了
No, I'm fine.
不行 杰克 我想给你个惊喜呢
No, Jack, I'm trying to do something cute here.
能不能拿一块玉米小蛋糕
Can you take a corn muffin?
好啊
Okay.
-那是什么 -不知道
- What is that? - I don't know.
是什么啊
What is that?
"独门独户 三间卧室 一间半卫生间..."
"Single family home, three bedroom, one and a half bath..."
它突然跳到我眼前
It just, it jumped out at me.
只住过一个业主 是一对老夫妇
One owner, an elderly couple,
所以需要点修缮
so it needs a little bit of updating,
但是房♥子结构特别好
but the bones of it are so good.
我知道只要你走进去 施展你的魔法
And I know when you get in there and work your magic,
重装后再卖♥♥ 肯定能赚到两倍的钱
you can flip it, make twice as much money.
是个好主意
Yeah, that's a great idea.
好 我明天早上打电♥话♥问问
Yeah, I'll, uh, I'll call in the morning.
我已经给他们留了信息...
I may have already left them a message--
给房♥产经纪人 因为我有点太激动了
the real estate agent-- 'cause I got a little excited.
做我的合伙人吧
Be my business partner.
什么
What?
和我一起创业吧 做我的合伙人
Do this with me, be my partner.
亲爱的 我... 我只是想帮忙
Sweetheart, I-I just was trying to be helpful,
你不必...
you don't have to...
我没有
I'm not.
我不会做任何我不想做的事
I'm not doing anything I wouldn't want to.
真是...
It's...
毕竟...
I mean...
我♥操♥持咱们家也有18年了
I did run this household for 18 years,
当时咱们家重装的时候...
and when we did our remodel here...
都是你操办的
You handled everything.
-没错 -你做了设计 还管了财务
- Yeah. - You did the design, you handled the finances.
全是你 亲爱的
Everything, babe.
来吧
Come on.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊 这里会是我们的家庭办公室
Yeah, I mean, this could be our home office.
-没错 -亲爱的
- Yeah. - Oh, babe,
我确实一直想坐合伙人的办公桌
I've always wanted a partner's desk.
你知道吗
Hey, you know?
你知道我一直想要什么吗
You know what I've always wanted?
一间能看到风景的办公室
An office with a view.
等等 保持住这个感觉
Oh, wait, hold it. You know what?
我们不能在办公室里做♥爱♥
We can't have sex in the office.
那是违反职业道德的 来吧
That would be unprofessional. Come on.
给你们几位女士
Here you go, ladies.
希望这能让你们暖和一点
Hopefully, this will warm you up a little bit.
-谢谢 -我真的很抱歉
- Thank you. - I'm so sorry.
要是你们想吃的话 那边有曲奇
There's cookies, guys, if you... want 'em.
我在等酒店房♥间空出来
I am just waiting for some rooms to clear.
很好
Good.
说吧
Go ahead.
你要说"我早告诉你了"
Say "I told you so."
我没打算说那个
I'm not gonna say that.
我要说的是"第一步必须是消灭害虫"
I am gonna say, "You always start with pest control."
-好吧 -之所以要先消灭害虫
- Okay. - And you always start with pest control
是因为如果建筑里爬满蟑螂
because you don't want to go busting through a bunch of drywall
肯定不能随便拆墙
when you have a building filled with roaches.
-有... -而你会说"有道理"
- That... - And then you're gonna say, "That makes sense."
然后你就会开始甜言蜜语
And then you're gonna say something
说你有多爱我
charming about how much you love me,
我听完这话几乎就要原谅你
and it's gonna almost get you off the hook,
但你知道什么才能真的让我消气吗
but you know what's really gonna get you off the hook?
不知道 什么
No, what?
是你说"我从来没当过房♥东"
It's when you say, "I've never owned a building before.
"但我的合伙人呢"
"But my partner here,
"她一直在和缺少关照的社区"
"She's been working with underserved communities
"打交道"
"Her entire career.
"她绝对能当我的谋士"
"She's a real resource to me.
"我要好好依靠我的谋士"
I'm gonna utilize my resource."
你模仿我的时候 感觉比我本人聪明多了
I sound smarter when you do me than when I do me.
没错 所以才好玩
Yeah, well, that's why it's fun.
我...我担心时间不够用 所以慌了
I... I got freaked out about running out of time.
是啊 听着
Yeah. Look.
兰德尔 我们既然要做房♥地♥产♥
This just can't just be R & B Properties, Randall,
就要做好 好吗
it's got to be smooth R & B, okay?
慢 慢 来
Slow your roll.
我绝对会慢慢来
My roll has been slowed.
我现在能开始甜言蜜语
Now, can I say that charming thing
说我有多爱你了吗
about how much I love you now?
-因为我真的很爱你 -赶紧开个房♥
- 'Cause I do. - Get a room!
我能说什么 我太爱我妻子了
Hey, what can I say, man? I love my wife.
我是说给我开个房♥ 我想睡觉了
I mean, for me, a room. I need some sleep.
这样啊 我这就去给你...
No, I knew that. I'm gonna go get you a...
没错 你应该去给他...
Yeah, you should get him a...
喂
Hello?
妈妈
Hi, Mom.
小凯
Hi, Kev.
我之前说的话...
What I said, um, before...
我不是有意的
I didn't mean it.
我只是...
I just...
我知道 没关系的 亲爱的
Yeah, I know. It's okay, sweetheart.
爸生气了吗
Is Dad mad?
没有 他没生气 但我觉得他伤心了
No, he's not mad, but I think his feelings are hurt.
要不你回家来吧
Why don't you just come home
和他一起看完比赛最后这段
and watch the end of the game with him?
我今晚打算在索菲这里过夜
I think I'm just gonna stay at Sophie's tonight.
-小凯 -没事的 她妈妈在家
- Kev. - It's fine, her mom's home.
我在沙发上睡
I'll sleep on the couch.
那你要跟你♥爸♥说说话吗
Do you want to talk to your dad?
不了 我明天再跟他说吧
No, I'll just talk to him tomorrow.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表