剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
when the goblin jumped out.
他当然要握住你的手了
Well, of course he held your hand.
这...这可是
I mean, this-this is
匹兹堡最可爱的小手了
the most adorable hand in Pittsburgh.
和旁边这只小手一样可爱
Next to your other equally adorable hand.
两只小手简直是难分伯仲
I mean, really it's a tie.
-我得去告诉莫莉 -去吧 去告诉莫莉
- I got to tell Molly. - Yeah. Go... go tell Molly.
我要和小伙伴们去玩了
I'm gonna go with my friends.
小凯 过来
Hey, Kev, come here.
过来
Come here.
你刚刚是不是把你的糖给比利了
Did you just give Billy your candy
所以他在鬼屋里才握了你妹妹的手
so that he'd hold hands with your sister in there?
我总能搞到更多糖的 爸爸
I can always get more candy, Dad.
小菜一碟
It's easy.
我能和小伙伴们去讨糖果了吗
Can I go with my friends?
-去吧 -谢谢爸
- Yeah. Go ahead. - Thank you.
打扰下 你们看见雪儿了吗
Excuse me, have you guys seen Cher?
没看见雪儿吗 好吧 谢了
No? Cher? Okay, thanks.
兰德尔
Hey, Randall.
兰德尔
Randall.
兰德尔 等等我
Randall, stop!
怎么了 我去了拉森家
What? I did the Larsens' house.
我按你说的 没用地图即兴发挥了
I improvised like you wanted without my map.
这下能回家了吗
Now can I just go home?
别这样 过来
No. No, come here.
过来坐下
I want you to sit down.
乖 我想跟你谈谈
Please. I want to talk to you.
到底怎么回事
What is going on?
你总是跟我无话不说的
You always talk to me.
怎么了
What's wrong?
你和爸爸是不是弄丢了个宝宝找不着了
Did you and Dad lose the baby and just couldn't find it?
什么
What?
拉森一家人就是这么说的
That's what the Larsens said.
他们说我是个奇迹
They said I was a miracle.
因为你们本来有三个宝宝
Because you had three babies
弄丢了一个 就让我替上了
and you lost one and got me instead.
兰德尔
Randall.
我们没有把他弄丢
We-we didn't lose him.
不是那样的
Not like that.
他没有...
He didn't...
他没活下来
He didn't live.
有时候会发生这种事
Sometimes that can happen.
有时候婴儿刚出生就会夭折
Sometimes a baby dies right in the beginning.
但我和你♥爸♥爸
But your dad and I had
心里都想着要三个宝宝
all this room in our hearts for three babies.
后来我们看到了你
And we saw you.
遇见了你
We met you.
所以 是的 你就是个奇迹
So, yeah, you are a miracle.
但你绝不是来"替代"谁的
But you're not "Instead" of anything.
你本来就该是我们的孩子
You are the way it was always supposed to be.
他叫什么名字
What was his name?
凯尔
Kyle.
凯尔估计长得挺像你和爸爸
Kyle probably looked like you and Daddy.
也和他俩挺像
And them.
没人和我长得像
Nobody looks like me.
我知道
I know.
我们从没想过把这件事瞒着你
Hey, this wasn't some big secret we were keeping from you.
我们一直都打算告诉你的
We always, always planned on telling you.
我们只是想等你长大点再说
We were just waiting until you were old enough.
我十岁了
I'm ten.
是的
Yes, you are.
你都十岁多了
You're ten and a bit.
别怕 宝贝
Good, sweetheart.
-兰德尔 你可算回来了 -她还好吧
- Oh, Randall, thank God. - She okay?
-她没事 -你还好吗 宝贝
- She's fine. - Hey. You okay, baby?
救护车还有大约五分钟到
The ambulance is still about five minutes away.
你怎么这么快就赶回来了
How did you get here so quickly?
-我把车停在枫叶大道了 -坐下来
- No, I left the car on Maple. - Oh... come down.
-我回来了 -对 对 他回来了
- I'm here now. - Yeah, yeah, he's here.
-抓紧我就好 -我得趴下点
- You just hold on to me. - I got to go down.
-我扶着你 -好 好的 没事
- I got you. - Okay. Yeah, okay. Okay, okay.
-我害怕 兰德尔 -没事的 宝贝
- I'm scared, Randall. - It's okay, baby.
保持呼吸就好 保持呼吸 宝贝
Just keep breathing. Keep breathing, sweetheart.
没事的 你做得很好
You're fine. You're doing just fine.
好 很好
Okay. Okay.
她要生了
Um, she's crowning.
现在就要生了
This is happening.
好 我去拿些毛巾
Okay, I'm-I'm gonna go get some towels.
-好的 -好
- Yes, ma'am. - Yeah.
好的 可以
Sure, okay.
-救护车还要多久 -在路上了
- How far away is the ambulance? - They're coming.
就要到了 马上就到了 呼吸
They're coming. They're coming. Just breathe.
-不 不 不 -宝贝 你得呼吸
- No! No, no. - Sweetheart, you just need to breathe.
我... 我等他们来 我等等
I'll just... I'll wait. I'll wait.
不行 不能等 你不能等了 贝丝
No, you can't wait. You can't wait. Hey, Beth.
贝丝 亲爱的 现在不是两个月之前
Beth, honey, this isn't two months ago.
也不是上个星期 也不是今天早上
Or last week or even this morning.
就是现在了 我看得到你 宝贝
This is now, and I see you, baby.
我也看到了宝宝的头 我们可以的 好吗
And I can see our baby's head, and we got this, okay?
-好 -我们一起面对
- Okay. - I got you.
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay. Mm.
你做得很棒
And you're doing great.
-我得换个姿势 -好 好
- I got to move. - Okay. Okay.
-我得... -好吧 你们到哪了
- I need to... - Okay, where you going?
好 把这个放到她身下
Okay, get this under her.
鼻子吸气 嘴巴呼气
In through the nose, out through the mouth.
用力 使劲 用力 加油
Push, push, push. Come on.
-呼吸 他们说你得再用一次力 -好
- Breathe. They're telling me you got to push again. - Okay.
-等下次宫缩的时候... -好
- On this next contraction... - Okay.
是个女孩
It's a girl.
好了 孩子出来了
Here we are. Here we are.
好了
Okay.
好了 没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
我明天还得早起
Well, I got an early morning.
我先走了
I better go.
你结婚了 对吗
You're married, aren't you?
你从不聊你的生活 只说工作
Yeah. You never talk about your life, other than work.
你家附近的酒吧里 有人注意到我
And you left your neighborhood bar
你就立刻离开了那里
when you saw people noticing me.
现在你又急着要回家
And now you're scrambling to go home.
我很确定...
I'm pretty sure, uh...
是的 我...
Yeah, I'm...
我之前一直知道
I knew about it for a while,
所以我不是在批判你
so I'm not judging you.
那你为什么要这么做
So... why'd you do this?
如果你已经知道的话
If you knew.
不知道
I don't know.
我...
I...
我只是厌倦了等待那种对的感觉
I'm just tired of waiting for things to feel right.
我已经很久没有过那种感觉了
Nothing has felt right in a long time.
所以我就想 我不如直接去做
I thought that maybe I would just do it
也许做完感觉就对了
and it'll feel right after.
但是并没有
Which it doesn't.
一点也不对
At all.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
凯特 是妈妈
Kate? It's Mom.
-接电♥话♥ 快接快接 -天
- Pick up, pick up, pick up! - Ugh, God.
兰德尔和贝丝生了个小女孩
Randall and Beth had a baby girl!
天啊 你能把电♥话♥递给我吗
Oh, my God. Can you hand me the phone?
接电♥话♥ 接电♥话♥
Oh, pick up, pick up!
凯特 你那里几点了
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表