剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
Where am I going?
你们好 请进
Hi there. Come in.
-你们好 这是黛佳 -你们好
- Hi, guys. This is Deja. - Hi.
你好 黛佳
Hi, Deja.
见到你很高兴
It's really nice to meet you.
我是兰德尔
I'm Randall.
我是贝丝
I'm Beth.
欢迎你的到来
So happy to have you here.
这是苔丝和安妮
This is Tess and Annie.
你要是害怕 可以睡在阅读椅上
You can sleep in the reading chair if you're scared.
我觉得你是个好人
You're a good person, I think,
黛佳 但是你得听我的
Deja, but you need to listen to me.
下次你再有一张床时
The next time you find a bed
即使只让你觉得有一点安全感
that feels even a little safe,
别搞砸了
Don't blow it.
"我也很开心 养父"
"I had fun, too, Foster Dad."
我想和我女儿说话
I'm going to talk to my daughter!
-我... -妈
- I just... - Mom?
小黛 小丸子头
Dayje. Hey, Tater Tot.
你记得我跟你说的要努力
You remember what I told you about working hard.
记得吗
All right?
大房♥子 豪车
Big house, fancy car?
大房♥子
Big house.
豪车
Fancy car.
再见 兰德尔
Bye, Randall.
再见 小黛
Bye, Dej.
-朗佐他... -他不在了 就咱娘俩
- Is Lonzo...? - He's gone. It's just us.
我这次会处理好的 黛佳
I'm gonna get it right this time, Deja.
看我做了什么
Look what I made.
-那是什么 -我在学校做的
- What's that? - I made it at school.
就像是个家庭银行
It's kind of like a home bank.
我们可以用它来存钱
We can use it to save money.
好了 说吧
Go on, say it.
"没有你 我可怎么办"
"What would you do without me?"
好
Okay.
我妈不知道我来这里
My mom doesn't know I'm here.
我们的燃气费逾期没交
We're past due on our gas.
已经好几周没有供暖了
We haven't had heat in a couple of weeks.
我不知道还能去找谁
I didn't know where else to go.
我第一个就付你钱了
I paid you on the first.
用空头支票
With a bounced check.
这是你第三次用空头支票了
That is your third bounced check.
小点声
Hey, lower your voice.
我几个月前就应该赶你走了
I should have kicked you out of here months ago.
-我说过我都准备好了 -你什么都没准备
- I told you I'm good for it. - You're good for nothing.
今天之前没交房♥租的话 你就给我滚蛋
You pay your rent by the end of the day, or you're gone.
我们被驱逐了吗
We're getting evicted?
没人被驱逐
Nobody's getting evicted.
-但特里刚刚说... -别担心
- But Terry just said... - Don't worry about it.
我说了我会解决的
I said I'll figure it out.
盒子空了 妈 怎么回事
The box is empty, Mom. What happened?
我们有账单要付 黛佳
We have bills, Deja.
该死 我都多倒了好几个班
Damn. I'm picking up extra shifts,
但还有账单要付
but we have bills.
我还得帮忙把朗佐保释出来
And I had to help with Lonzo's bail.
-什么 -他被抓了 是我的错
- What?! - He's locked up, and it's my fault.
我不能不管他
I can't just turn my back.
-你有毛病吗 -你说什么
- What is wrong with you?! - Excuse me?!
他就是狗改不了吃屎 不是吗
It's always gonna be something, isn't it?
注意你的措辞
Okay, you need to watch your tone.
听着 我会搞定的
Look, I'll figure this out.
你不必担心
You don't have to worry.
黛佳
Deja?
回来 黛佳
Come back here! Deja!
黛佳
Deja...
我是房♥地♥产♥的
You've reached Randall Pearson
兰德尔·皮尔森 请留言
of R & B Properties. Please leave a message,
我会尽快给你回电
and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
这些能换多少钱
Uh, what can I get for this?
我们这里不是慈善商店
Look, we're not Goodwill.
这里不收这类东西
We don't take this kind of stuff here.
抱歉
Sorry.
喂
Hello?
黛佳 我是兰德尔
Deja. It's Randall.
我看到你的来电
I saw you called.
是的
Uh, yeah. Um...
你喜欢的那个比尔·奈刚上电视了
that Bill Nye guy was just on TV.
我就想到你了
I just thought of you.
好的
Okay.
我们在拉斯维加斯
Well, uh, we're in Las Vegas,
不过我电♥话♥一直开着 好吗
but I'm keeping my phone on me, okay?
有事随时找我
If you need anything.
好的
Okay.
你家暖气恢复了吗 一切都好吗
So your heat's back on? It's all good?
是的 抱歉
Yeah. Um, I'm sorry.
我妈在身边时 不方便打电♥话♥
It's hard to call when my mom's around.
我给你们拿点东西喝吧
Hey, um... Let me get you something to drink, huh?
-你回来了 -黛佳
- You're back! - Deja!
孩子们 还记得黛佳的妈妈肖娜吗
Girls, you remember Deja's mom, Shauna?
给你们
There you go.
你们拿着汽水回屋里去喝怎么样
Why don't you guys take these into the other room, huh?
这只是暂时性的
This is just temporary.
是啊 我们会想办法解决的
Yeah. I mean, we'll sort it all out.
你们在这里住一晚 好好吃顿饭
You stay here tonight, get a good meal.
不用立刻就做任何决定
But we don't have to decide anything now.
我敢说你们肯定想洗漱一下 安顿下来
I'm sure you want to wash up, settle in.
浴室在楼上 很好找
Yeah, bathroom's upstairs. You'll find it.
架子上有干净的毛巾
There's, uh, fresh towels on the rack.
谢谢
Thank you.
还记得你们离开时的表情吗
Remember the look when you guys go?
我不喜欢功能牌 但我喜欢转成红色
I don't like it. But I like red.
我不知道...我不知道她说这话的时候
I don't know... I don't know if she meant it
-是不是善意的 -明白了
- in a nice kind of way... - Oh, oh, oh. Oh, I see.
我要向所有人介绍
I would like to introduce to all of you,
我的导师 那个教会我如何战斗的人
my instructor, the man who taught me how to fight.
可以的话 有请...
Please welcome... if you will...
约翰·赫尼中士
Sergeant John Hurney.
抱歉 今晚你们得睡沙发了
Sorry it's the couch for tonight.
地下室现在有点乱
The basement's a bit of a mess right now.
-已经很好了 谢谢 -好的
- Oh, this is fine for us. Thank you. - Okay.
我能在我以前的卧室睡吗
Can I sleep in my old room?
你愿意当然可以
If that's okay.
当然
Of course.
好的
Okay.
晚安 黛佳
Good night, Deja.
晚安
Good night.
你以前是田径队的
You ran track?
是啊 高中的时候
Yeah. In high school.
我是4乘400米接力的最后一棒 你呢
I was anchor in the four-by-four. You?
不 我只是啦啦队员
No. I just did cheerleading.
我讨厌啦啦队
I hated it.
我参加啦啦队只是为了吸引
I only did it to impress this guy
一个叫理查德·加文的篮球队员
on the basketball team, Richard Gavin.
他长得就像迪·安格罗
He looked like D'Angelo.
无需多说
Say no more.
我从来没见过她这个样子
I never seen her acting like that,
-就像今晚这样 -什么样
- like she was tonight. - Like what?
像个孩子
Like a kid.
我怀黛佳的时候才十几岁
I was a teenager when I had Deja.
我提起来不是把这当借口
I don't mean that as an excuse.
有可能就是借口 我也不知道
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表