剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
And I fail... and I fail, and I fail and...
失败到怀疑自己
the failure leads to self-doubt
厌恶自己
and self-loathing, and it's all...
而所有这些糟糕情绪
And all this other crap I got
都被我闷在心里
muddled up inside here.
但我想到你和我的时候...
But when it comes to you and me...
宝贝 我没有任何负面情绪
baby, there ain't nothing muddled there.
我们在一起很完美
We are perfect together.
我们是最完美的不完美
We are perfectly imperfect.
我都不知道还有这个说法
And I didn't even know that was a thing.
我们从不盲目听从对方 贝丝
You see, we don't follow one another, Beth.
不会强行让对方接受自己的计划
We don't push our own plans on each other.
我们会调整出双方满意的计划
We adjust our plans together.
如果我不能让你满意 那...
And if I can't adjust to you, then...
那我只好再想别的办法
then I have to figure out another way to do this.
我可以去当志愿者
I'll volunteer somewhere,
还可以... 夫人请说
I'll... Yes, ma'am?
我能带你去个地方吗
Can I take you somewhere?
去哪
Where?
我想调整一下你的完美计划
I want to adjust your perfect plan.
最完美的不完美是吗
Is it "Perfectly imperfect"?
是的
Right.
我喜欢这说法
I like that.
-我们八点开门 -我只是...
- We open at 8:00. - I was just...
我妻子几个月前在这里唱过歌♥
You know, my wife, she sang here a few months back.
丽贝卡·皮尔森
Rebecca Pearson.
她和一个爵士乐队一起的
She sang with a jazz band.
褐色头发 大美女
Brunette. She's a knockout.
是吗 我们八点开门
Good for her. We open at 8:00.
我是想说 她现在没和乐队一起了
The thing is, she's not with the band anymore.
她想一个人唱 所以我在想...
She's going solo, and I thought maybe you'd...
你们可以请她来做独唱
you'd like to book her for a solo gig,
你们也知道她之前唱得有多好
considering how well she did the first time around.
你说真的吗
Is this for real?
你是认真的吗
Are you for real right now?
拜托 我可以付钱给你
Look, come on, I could pay you.
我可以付钱给你 让她每个月来唱一次
I'll pay you to give her a monthly gig.
每月一次就可以
You know, just... once a month.
就当帮我个忙...
You know, something that...
行了行了 哥们
Hey, hey, hey, pal...
你这样只会让你和你妻子都很难堪
you're embarrassing yourself and your wife.
我们之后几个月都订满了
We're booked months in advance,
而且也不做个人表演 我帮不了你
we don't do solo acts, I've got nothing for you.
好吧 谢谢 麻烦你了
Okay, thanks. Thanks for the trouble.
哥们 别...
Dude, just...
拜托 听我说 兄弟
Come on, hey, listen, man.
她是不想让你失望 你明白吗
She didn't want to disappoint you. Do you understand?
我知道这顿晚饭我安排得隆重了点
And, hey, listen, I know I overdid it with the dinner.
我的错 好吗 但我是想
My fault, okay, but I was trying
让她不要再想试唱的事了
to take her mind off of the audition.
可这不是你的职责 凯文
That is not your job, Kevin.
这才是重点 这不是你的职责 好吗
That's the point, it's not your job, okay?
我... 她就快成为我的妻子了
I-I... She's going to be my wife.
我才应该是她的依靠 不是你 好吗
I'm supposed to be her person. Not you. All right?
应该由我来哄她开心
I'm the one who's supposed to cheer her up,
应该由我来请她吃生日晚餐
I'm the one who's supposed to buy her birthday dinner.
那你付钱不就行了
Then buy the dinner!
-和我一起平摊 -我...
- Split the dinner with me. - I can't...
这么贵我付不起啊
I can't afford this crap!
好吗 而且
Okay? And I hate
我很讨厌每次出去吃饭都是你付钱
that you pay for meals while we're out, every time.
这算什么 你又不是她爸 小凯
What is that? You're not her father, Kev.
你也不是她丈夫
And you're not her husband.
好了 别说了
Okay, stop right there.
不要告诉我该怎么照顾我妹妹
Do not tell me how to take care of my sister.
我已经照顾她很长时间了
I've been taking care of her for a really long time.
是吗 那你照顾得怎么样
Yeah, and how well is that working out for her?
挺好的 多谢关心
Just fine, thank you vey much.
是吗 可她不需要溺爱 她需要有人逼她
Yeah? She doesn't need to be coddled. She needs to be pushed.
够了 你们两个
Stop it! Both of you.
我已经37岁了
I'm a 37-year-old woman.
我不需要被人逼或被人溺爱
And I shouldn't need to be pushed or coddled.
不管是男人 还是丈夫
Not by a man, not by a husband,
还是哥哥 谁都不需要
not by a brother, not by anyone.
我都不知道你们现在在说什么
I don't even know what you're saying right now.
真是...
Just... Ugh...
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
回去试唱
Back to the audition
虐翻那些小贱♥人♥们
to wipe the floor with those bitches.
我就是要这么做 别跟着我
That's where I'm going. And don't follow me.
你听到她说的了 所以...
Well, you heard her, so...
别去
Don't do it.
-不要... -我...
- Don't... - I'm...
不要...
Don't, do...
不行 她载我来的
Man, she's my ride.
你得送我一程
You have to give me a ride.
好 上车 上...
Come on, get in the car. Get...
怎么开... 我都不知道...
How do you... I don't even...
就伸手到下面 然后...
You reach under the thing, and you...
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
谢谢
Thank you.
我帮你裱起来了
I had it bound for you.
这是他最喜欢的地方
This was his favorite spot.
我最近几乎每天都来这里
I've been coming here almost every day,
总在想我该怎么做 才能让你得偿所愿
trying to figure out how I can give you what you want.
试图说服自己接受你的决定
Trying to wrap my head around it.
我知道你心里一直有这个想法
And I know you have this notion in your mind,
想找一个完美的新生儿
this notion of a perfect little newborn
我们就可以从零开始塑造他
that we could shape and mold from scratch,
就像捏橡皮泥 可...
like Play-Doh, but...
兰德尔 如果我们真要领养孩子
Randall, if we're really gonna do this,
我希望照我说的来
I think this is the way.
你父母把你抚养得很好
Your parents did something wonderful for you.
也正因如此 你有美好的人生
And because of that, you had a wonderful life.
但你的成长轨迹也本可能与现在截然不同
But things could have been very different for you.
你本可能像他们一样
That could have been you.
如果你真想领养孩子 如果你甘愿为此
If you really want to do this, if you really want
承担失去我们"完美的不完美"生活的风险
to risk our perfectly imperfect life for something,
那就放手去做吧
let's go all the way.
不过得收养个大点的孩子
Let's take in an older kid
那种在这世上彻底无依无靠的孩子
who no one else in the whole damn world is gonna help.
抱歉 我们已经结束了
Sorry, we're all done.
你们得让我试试
You have to let me audition.
单子上的歌♥我都可以唱
I can do any song on your list.
我之前来过 可我怯场了 但我会唱歌♥
I was here before, but I lost my nerve, and I'm a singer.
我小时候唱得更好 但是...
Well, I used to be more of one when I was kid, but...
好吧 哪首歌♥
Fine. Which song?
《无人可以取代你》
"Nothing Compares 2 U."
来吧 大家注意一下 还有一首
Let's go. All right, guys, one more.
《无人可以取代你》
"Nothing Compares 2 U."
我希望能...
I was also thinking that I could just...
二 三 四
Two, three, four.
*已经过去了15天又7个小时*
*It's been seven hours and 15 days*
*自从你带着你的爱离去*
*Since you took your love away*
*即使外出...*
*I go out...*
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
可以了 明天联♥系♥你
Okay. Talk to you tomorrow?
不
No.
不
No.
你不能就这样赶我走
You will not dismiss me like that.
不能因为我的外貌不如她
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表