剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
就如你对我着迷那般深沉
just as you sit, fixed straight on me.
我们已经如胶似漆
Our glue has long been set.
每日清晨醒来 我便径直走向你
Each morning I wake up and head straight towards you.
每日午后黄昏 与儿女同坐嬉笑
And each afternoon we sit together with your children
看那夜幕降临 点点星辰
and watch the world go dark.
我走着相同的步子
Always I walk the same steps.
推开相同的门
I push open the door.
总是走到你的跟前
I end up in front of you.
永远想你 我的爱人
Always you, my love.
永远爱你 我的女士
Always you, my Lady.
曲奇脆片
Ah, Cookie Crisp. What?
我都好久没吃这个了
I haven't had Cookie Crisp in, like, forever.
你还记得之前...爸爸经常
Hey, do you remember, um, do you remember when Dad
把整盒麦片倒出来
used to take the entire cereal box and he would just
就为了拿到里面的玩具吗
dump the whole sucker out so that he could get the toy?
是吧 他得抢在我和兰德尔相互争抢前拿到
Right? Before Randall and I had a chance to fight over it.
-你还记得吗 -我记得
- Do you remember that? - Aw, I do.
我把爸爸的项链弄丢了
I lost Dad's necklace.
什么
What?
我想找回来 但是拿不回来
I tried to get it back and I-I couldn't.
它没了
It's gone.
他会理解你的
Well, he would understand.
你最近经历了很多事情
You've been through a lot lately.
-我不确定 -我相信
- I don't know. - I do.
你知道有意思的是什么吗
You know what's funny?
你为弄丢你的项链而自责
Um, you beat yourself up about losing your necklace
而我为摘不下我的这条项链而自责
and I beat myself up because I can't seem to take mine off.
杏子味的
Apricot.
这有杏子味的乐活气泡水
They have apricot LaCroix.
好
Yeah.
通常我郁闷的时候就会看橄榄球
Usually when I'm bummed, I watch football.
但是现在我看到橄榄球 就会想到
But now when I watch football, I just think about
我永远都不能再打橄榄球了
how I'll never play football.
这是一个两难的情况
That's a catch-22 right there, man.
-什么意思 -这是种说法
- What's that? - It's an expression.
书上来的 雪莉经常让我
It's from a book. Shelly was always trying to get me
-多看书 -兰德尔来了
- to read more books. - There's Randall.
-兰德尔 -博览群书
- Randall! Hey! - ...reads a bunch of books.
终于能喘口气了
Finally. A breath of fresh air.
或许还不能
Or not.
你怎么了
What's with you?
-没事 -好吧
- Nothing. - Okay.
小凯 你需要找到你新的"橄榄球"
Hey, look, Kev, you just, you have to find your new football.
什么是你喜欢做的事
You know, what's something that you love to do?
你不懂 爸爸
You don't get it, Dad.
你没有什么你真正喜欢做
I mean, you didn't really have anything
但后来却失去了的事情
that you loved to do and then lost.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
你可能是对的
Hey, you're... that's probably true.
不 不是这样的
No. No, it's not true.
你从来没跟他们提起过"三个小家伙"
You-you never told them about Big Three?
-是什么 -没什么
- What's that? - Nothing.
你♥爸♥爸打算开一家自己的建筑公♥司♥
No, your dad was gonna start his own construction company:
三个小家伙之家
Big Three Homes.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really, you were? - Yeah.
为什么没继续呢
So why didn't you?
你觉得是为什么
Well, why do you think?
他一直在我们公♥司♥工作
I mean, he stuck it out with our company
这样你们两个和你妹妹
so that you two and your sister
才可能衣食无忧
could have everything you've ever wanted.
当时时机不成熟 不值得冒这个险
Look, it's-- it wasn't the right time to take a risk like that.
你们都有自己的选择
You got to own your choices, boys.
决定了就去做 不要回头
Choose them fully and don't look back.
米格尔
Hey, Miguel.
你...
Hey, uh, why, uh...
你今天为什么跟我们一起来
why did you come with us today?
很明显我和你们在一起
Well, you know, obviously, I'm staying with you guys
是因为我想和妈妈增进感情
so that I can connect with my mom, right?
结果你倒好...
But yet the first thing you do is...
跟我们一起来杂货店
tag along with us to the grocery store.
我很好奇为什么
I was just, I was wondering why.
自从你被逮捕之后 她的状态就不好
She's been a wreck ever since you got arrested.
而且讨论会上 你还那样严厉地指责她
And then you tore into her at that session.
所以没错 我是来这保护她的
So, yeah, I'm here now to protect her
保护她不会再受你的攻击
against any more bombs that you might drop
或者把其他责任归咎于她
or any other blame that you might want to lay on her.
你不用防备我
Well, you don't have to protect her from me.
我是她的儿子
I'm her son.
我是她的丈夫
And I'm her husband.
我爸才是她的丈夫
My father was her husband.
抱歉打扰
Sorry to bother you.
我是威廉·希尔的儿子
I'm William Hill's son.
住在楼下 四号♥房♥间的那个
Downstairs, apartment four.
没错 我非常喜欢他
Oh, yes. I liked him so much.
听说他去世了 我非常遗憾
I was so sorry to hear that he had passed.
谢谢
Thank you.
你喜欢他吗 或者说你爱他吗
Say, did you like him or did you love him?
他不是同性恋[漂亮]吗
Now, wasn't he a fancy man?
漂亮 不 他... 你是说同性恋
Fancy? Nah, he was pretty low-k... oh, you mean gay.
是的
Yeah.
不 是双
No. Bi.
再见
Bye.
威廉 他是最好的人
William, he was just the best.
我们附近一周才有一次热水
Whenever the hot water would go out,
不管什么时候来热水了
which was a weekly occurrence around here,
他都会带着满满一大壶开水过来
he would bring me a big ole pot of boiling water
这样我就能洗澡了
just so I could take a bath.
你会把你们之间看成是恋爱关系吗
Would you describe yourselves as romantically involved?
你好啊 哥们儿
Yo, what's going on, brah?
你认识这个女人吗
Do you recognize this woman?
如果你认识他 或者身边有和他认识的人
请给他的儿子兰德尔·皮尔森打电♥话♥
没错
I know.
好像置身于一个漂亮的婚礼蛋糕里
It's like being inside of a wedding cake.
我的天呐
My gosh.
等等 这里只有我们吗
Wait, are we the only ones here?
这里是BAO制度
It's B.A.O.
只接受预约
By appointment only.
我想如果没有其他顾客在的话
I figured you'd be more comfortable
你会更自在一点
if there were no other customers here.
谢谢
Thank you.
管它呢 我要吃一个
Screw it, I am having one.
我今天早上做了瑜伽 出很多汗的那种
I did yoga this morning, the sweaty kind.
我没说什么
No judgment here.
我知道
I know.
女士们
Hey, Mad.
我在吃 抱歉
I'm eating. Sorry.
你太瘦了 我恨你
You are so tiny. I hate you.
亚历克西斯 这是凯特
Alexis, this is Kate.
-认识你很高兴 -你好
- It's great to meet you. - Hi.
我保证不会逼你非得选中哪条婚纱的
I promise not to make you say yes to the dress or anything.
其实我很喜欢那个节目
Oh, I actually love that show.
我也是
Me, too.
但是别跟汉嘉这样说
But don't tell Hanga.
她认为那是垃圾
She thinks it's trash.
-拿好了 -好的
- There we go. - Oh.
-谢了 -好了 进来吧
- Thanks. - All right, come in. Come in.
-汉嘉是谁 -设计师
- Who is Hanga? - The designer.
-这样啊 -会很有趣的
- Oh. - It's gonna be so fun.
你好啊
Hey-o.
你好 亲爱的
Hey, babe.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表