剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
Some guy at the office, he got this cute little doodle.
他给大家看照片
And he's showing everybody pictures of it.
我掉进狗狗的兔子洞里了 就是这样
I went down a puppy rabbit hole, that's all.
我知道对你来说狗是个敏感的问题
Look, I know that dogs are a sensitive issue for you.
所以就
So, just...
算了吧
...forget it.
让我起来 我要准备去上班了
Let me up, I got to get ready for work.
大家好
Well, hi, everyone.
大家好 我叫贝丝·皮尔森
Hello. My name is Beth Pearson,
这位是我丈夫以及合伙人兰德尔·皮尔森
and this is my husband and co-owner, Randall Pearson.
我们是你们的新房♥东
We are your new landlords.
我们意识到这栋楼
So we are aware that this building
需要大修
is in need of significant repairs.
我们在这儿列了
We have listed here
一些优先事项
some of our priorities.
是啊 赚钱
Yeah, making money!
不 实际上我们想为你们所有人做的是
No, actually, what we want to do for all of you
加固消防梯 好吗
is shore up your fire escapes, okay?
我们要把那些改善到达标
We're gonna bring those up to code.
或许我可以用我的防火梯跳出这个鬼地方
Maybe I can use mine to jump out of this hellhole.
好了 我希望你别跳
Okay, well, I hope not.
因为防火梯之后 我们会开始
Because after fire escapes, we're gonna start on...
有一半的时间 我的前门锁不上
Half the time, my front door doesn't lock.
另一半时间 门打不开
And half the time, it won't open.
-我们什么时候关注一下这事 -说得好
- When we gonna focus on that? - Okay, that's a good point.
但现在我们必须关注重大违规的地方
But right now we have to focus on the major violations.
我能修好你的门 罗丝玛丽
I can fix your door, Rosemary.
就只是个门而已
It's just a door.
我们能处理好一扇门
Think we can handle a door.
我的加热器呢
Uh, what about my heater, man?
它一直在响
It's banging all the time.
我也能修好那个 劳埃德 马上
I can fix that, too, Lloyd. Right away.
洗衣机需要一些硬币
The-the washing machine needs quarters.
当然 等一下 一个一个来
Sure. Oh, wait, one at a time.
-一个一个来 -你不觉得
- One at a time. - Hey, don't you think
我们有点儿操之过急了
we're getting a little ahead of ourselves?
没有 我们搞得定
Nah. We got this.
-供水 -别忘了垃圾桶
- Water... - Don't forget the dumpster.
好的 垃圾桶
Right. Dumpsters.
他是那个奶爸吗
Is that the Manny?
看 是奶爸
Look, it's the Manny.
你们需要帮忙吗
Uh, guys need a hand?
-我是来帮忙的 -我的天
- Here to help. - Oh, my God.
第二季 第十三集
第二季 第十三集
小凯 太好了
Oh, hey, Kev. Good.
-你来看看这个 -抱歉 看不了
- I want you to take a look at this. - Sorry, I can't.
妈妈让我填一些无聊的大学申请表
Mom's got me doing those stupid college forms.
就一下 快来
Ah, it'll just take a second, come on.
我想让你好好看看它
I want you to put your eyes on it.
我说不好 挺不错的
Yeah, I don't know, it looks great.
小凯 你根本没看
Kev, you didn't even look at it.
拜托 你以前很喜欢这种东西
Come on, you used to love this stuff.
看看 电视就放在这儿
Look, now look-- the-the TV is gonna go right here.
我就是想在比赛之前把它弄得完美
I just, I want it to be perfect before the game.
它就是 就是一堆木头而已 爸
You know, it's just a... it's just a bunch of wood, Dad.
没人 没人在乎
No one... no one cares.
我在乎
I care.
我得做点儿事让我的手别闲着
I got to do something to keep my hands busy,
因为每当我想喝一杯了
'cause every time I want to grab a drink,
我就拿起一把锤子
instead, I just pick up a hammer.
我就是过来帮忙的 兄弟
Hey. I'm just here to help, bro.
谢谢
Thanks, man.
"门" 我能修门
Yeah. "Door"? I can fix a door.
-是叫罗丝玛丽吗 罗丝玛丽 -是
- Rosemary? Oh, Rosemary. Yeah? - Yes.
-我能帮你修门吗 -小凯 你不用
- Can I fix your door? - Kev, you don't have to...
-没关系的 -做...
- Yeah, yeah. - ...do, uh...
谢谢你的百吉饼和橘汁鱼
Well, thanks for the bagel and the orangey fish.
那是烟熏三文鱼 劳埃德
It's smoked salmon, Lloyd.
-我能不能说... -我知道你要说什么
- Can I just say that you... - Look, I know what you're gonna say.
我没有慢下来
I didn't slow my roll.
你是对的
And you're right.
刚才发生得太快
That was a very fast roll.
我的转轮立马就高速运转起来
My roll got its steam by the second.
我就像是刺猬索尼克一样
I was like Sonic the Hedgehog up in here.
我还知道你接下来要说什么
And I know what you're gonna say next, too.
如果你没有履行自己刚许下的这些诺言
How are these people gonna feel when you don't deliver
这些人会怎么想 兰德尔
on everything that you just promised, Randall?
我只是很兴奋 贝丝
I just got really excited, Beth.
我突然意识到我做得到
Like, I suddenly realized that I can do this.
我建立了咱们的小家 这里也一样
I built our house. It's the same thing.
我父亲是做建筑的 这是我与生俱来的
My dad was in construction, it's in my blood.
好吧 那我也没什么好说的了
Well, I guess there's nothing left for me to say.
我要在两点前赶回公♥司♥
I'm gonna go to my office in time for my 2:00.
祝你好运 亲爱的
Good luck, baby.
你会需要运气的
You're gonna need it.
你是真的祝我好运还是在嘲讽我
Was that a real "Good luck" or a snarky "Good luck"?
好吧
All right.
行
All right.
没关系 我可以
All right. All right.
实际上他们就是那么做的
That is actually what they do.
他们告诉观众什么时候笑
They tell those people when to laugh.
叫做笑声音轨 还是什么的 反正
It's called a laugh track, or whatever. Anyway...
都是假的
it's all fake.
应该可以了
That should do it.
试试看
Let's check it out.
瞧瞧 跟新的一样
Look at that. Good as new.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
你真是我的救命恩人
You are a lifesaver.
趁我在的时候还有什么可以帮你的吗
Was there anything else I can do for you while I'm here?
你想砸墙吗
Do you want to knock down a wall?
抱歉 什么
I'm sorry, what?
我前任修了那堵墙
My ex put up that wall
-所有光线都在他那边 -真的
- and stole all the light. - Really?
是的 后来他决定不住这了
Yeah. Then he decides to take off,
我也拿这该死的墙没办法
and I'm stuck here with that damn wall.
可以啊 这很简单
Yeah, that's... that's easy.
我可以把这堵墙砸了
Yeah, I can, I can tear that wall down for you.
-其实我只是开玩笑的 -不不
- Oh, uh, no, actually I was just kidding, I... - No, no.
这很好 这就是我现在需要做的
This is great. This is exactly what I'm supposed to be
不让自己闲下来 所以
doing right now. It'll keep me busy, so, uh...
我去拿大锤 然后回来
Yeah, I'll be right back with a sledgehammer.
肯定很棒
This'll be great.
然后你用白色糖衣
And then you use the white icing
画出橄榄球中间的线
to make the football seams.
我一般就画三下 那样最美观
I always do three stitches, I think that looks best.
是啊 看起来很好
Yeah. Looks really nice.
躁动起来吧 大伙儿
Okay, get excited, people.
离开始还有
T minus three hours...
最后三小时 并且新墙终于完工了
...until kickoff, and the new wall unit is finally finished.
-太棒了 亲爱的 -妈
- Aw, that's great, babe. - Mom,
我的社保号♥码是什么
what is my Social Security number?
那块我会填的
I'll fill that part out.
你只要填关于你专业的地方就行
You just do all the ones about your major.
好的
Got it.
我听说索菲申请了纽约大学
I heard Sophie applied early to NYU.
-你也要去那儿吗 -不
- Are you applying there, too? - No.
凯文得稍微调整一下计划
Kevin's had to adjust his plans a little bit.
他要申请阿勒格尼社区学校
So, he is applying to Allegheny Community,
然后等他分数提上来了
and then once he gets his grades up,
就能转到他想去的任意一所大学 对吧
he can transfer wherever he wants. Right?
对 想去哪就去哪
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表