剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
不知道啊
I have no idea.
好吧
Okay.
你去哪儿
Where you going?
-去量一下浴缸 -好吧
- To measure the tub. - Okay. All right.
我看看你还列了啥
I'm gonna see what else you got here.
"生宝宝有多痛"
All right, "How much does childbirth hurt?"
我想你不会想知道答案的
I do not think you want to know the answer to that one.
"有人织鞋套吗
"Do they make knit caps for feet
因为我的袜子都快穿不下了"
'cause I'm outgrowing all my socks?"
"我未婚夫头上的味道
Uh, "Will the smell of my fiancé's head
会让我一直吐九个月吗"
make me gag the whole nine months?"
好吧 这份清单要开始伤人了
Okay, well, this list just took a turn for the hurtful.
托比
Toby!
怎么了 怎么了
What?! What?!
我知道这很难接受
I know how difficult this is,
不过好消息是你怀孕过
but the good news is that you got pregnant,
这说明你们四周后就可以再次尝试
which means that you can try again as soon as four weeks.
你在家里时已经排出了大部分组织
Now, you passed most of the tissue at home,
所以就不需要进行刮宫术了
so there's no need to put you through the procedure of a D&C.
你可能会经历五到十四天的出血期
I want you to expect bleeding anywhere from five to 14 days.
除此之外
Otherwise, there's no reason
你的生活将一切如常
you can't go back to living your life.
你们俩单独待一会儿吧
I'll give you two some time alone.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
你听见了吗
Did you hear that?
她说我们可以再尝试的 所以...
She said that we could try again, so...
没事的
It's all right.
我要换衣服
I want to get dressed.
好的 行
Uh, yeah, okay.
最近一次超声结果如何 看到我的来电了吗
凯文
Ah, Kevin.
是"年轻男性艺术家雕像"吗
"Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man"?
不 是"破坏艺术的年轻男子雕像"
No. "Portrait of a Young Man Plucking Art."
你觉得怎么样
Hey. What do you think?
我觉得你打扮得有些过于隆重了
I think you're a little overdressed for a day of
我们只是看看经典喜剧 忘记难过的事而已
watching classic sitcoms and trying not to cry.
不
Oh. No.
我有一个午餐演出 记得吗
I have my lunch gig. Remember?
我们要在演出前一小时排练...
We have that run-through an hour before and...
-比诺餐厅 在市中心 -对 对
- Pinot. Downtown? Yeah. -Yeah, yeah.
我知道那个活儿 不过
No, I'm familiar with the job, I just...
我以为你会取消呢
Hey, I-I thought you would've canceled that.
你知道 这才过了12个小时
You know, it's only been, like, 12 hours.
没关系 要是我最后一刻放鸽子
Doesn't matter. If I bail last minute,
皮特再也不会叫我去演出了
Peter's never gonna call me for gigs.
过来
Hey, come here.
还是陪我坐会儿 一起看《我爱露西》
Just come sit with me, and we'll watch i Love Lucy
或者看一会儿《欢乐时光》吧
and maybe some Good Times.
我得去工作
I have to go to work.
好吧 那我送你去
Okay. Well, then I'll take you.
不用 我订的车快到了
Wait. My Uber's almost here, so...
凯特 凯特 凯特 你疯了吧
Kate. Kate, Kate, Kate. This is insane.
-怎么了 -我们刚失去了宝宝
- What? - We just had a miscarriage.
谢谢 我知道
Thanks. I know.
我当时在场
I was there.
好了
Okay.
结束之后 我能去接你吗
Um, can I, can I pick you up, afterwards?
好啊 应该三点半左右结束
Sure. Uh, should be done around 3:30.
-好 -一会儿见
- Okay. - I'll see you soon.
好的 三点半
All right, yeah. 3:30.
真为你骄傲
Proud of you.
好了 孩子 该出发了
Okay, bud, let's hit the road.
都已经要上大学了
Off to college already.
好了 我们走吧
Oh, great. Here we go.
只是参观一下 妈
It's just a tour, Ma.
-高中还有一年呢 -我知道
- Still have a year of high school. - I know.
-那就小凯比赛结束后见 -好
- All right, so we're gonna see you guys after Kev's game? - Yes.
爸爸 快点 路上要开4小时车呢
Dad, come on. It's a four-hour drive.
我不想迟到 给人留下坏印象
I don't want to get there late and make a bad impression.
兰德尔 你是数学神童
Randall, you're a math prodigy
高考分数高到离谱 绩点也完美
with insane SAT scores and perfect grades.
哪所大学能招到你这个书呆子算他们走运
Any college would be lucky to have a giant dork like you.
谢谢 LL·酷·凯
Thanks, LL Cool K.
-再见 -你们都要走了吗
- Mm. See ya. - So, you guys out?
-你应该敲门的 -我敲了
- You could've knocked. - I did.
但你没应门
You didn't answer.
我们要讨论严肃的话题了吗
We're having a serious talk?
不 不是
No. No.
妈 每次你坐在我床上
Mom, every time you sit on my bed,
都是要谈很严肃的事情
it's a serious talk.
我只是觉得很难...
I just thought it must be tough...
又是你严肃谈话的经典开头
Classic start to one of your serious talks.
能请你闭上嘴吗
Will you just zip it, please?
然后坐下
And sit down.
我意识到我在你们大学的这件事情上
I recognize that I may be a little bit dense
可能有些愚钝
about all this college stuff.
你的两位兄弟
You have two brothers who know
都非常清楚他们想要的是什么
exactly what they want to do with their life.
凯文会在某个球队打橄榄球
Kevin's gonna go play football somewhere,
兰德尔会主攻我们谁都不懂的
and Randall is gonna go major in some math thing
那个什么数学学科
that none of us can understand.
但你不是你的兄弟们
But you aren't your brothers.
你和他们不一样
You're not.
你还不清楚自己未来的方向
You don't know what your path is just yet.
你知道吗
And you know what?
我觉得没关系
I think that's okay.
在你这个年龄 这很好啊
At your age, it's great.
给自己多一些选择
Keep your options open.
你可以去某个很棒的人文学院
You go to some incredible liberal arts college,
学许多不同的学科
and you can study a bunch of different subjects
直到你发现自己的热情所在
until you figure out what you're passionate about.
妈 我才发现
Wow, Mom.
原来你一直认为我对任何事物都没有热情
Didn't realize you thought I was passionless until now.
-谢谢你的提醒 -不 不是的
- So, thanks for that. - No, no.
-我不是这个意思 凯特 -是
- That's not what I was saying, Kate. - Yeah.
亲爱的 你知道我不是这个意思
Sweetheart, you know that's not what I was saying.
不 我要去学校了 凯文比赛上见
No, I got to get to school, so I'll see you at Kevin's game.
再见 路易
Bye, Louie.
乖乖听话 好吗
Be a good boy, okay?
你为什么不去... 兽医学院
Hey, why don't you go to, uh, veterinary school?
我们该拿她怎么办啊 路易
What are we gonna do with her, Louie? Huh?
我们该怎么办
What? What are we gonna do?
你们好 我是凯特·艾米丽·皮尔森
Hi. This is Kate Emily Pearson.
我试唱的曲目是"夏日时光"
Um... my audition song is "Summertime."
我真的想去伯克利 所以希望你们会喜欢
I really want to go to Berklee, so I really hope you like it.
好吧 那我开始了
Anyway, um... here goes.
*夏日时光*
*Summertime*
*生活无忧无虑*
*And the livin' is easy*
*鱼儿在水中跳跃*
*Fish are jumping*
*棉花高高挂在树上*
*And the cotton is high*
*你的爸爸很富有*
*Oh, your daddy's rich*
*你的妈妈很漂亮*
*And your ma is good-lookin'*
*嘘 小宝贝*
*So hush, little baby*
*别哭了*
*Don't you cry*
*总有一个像这样的清晨*
*One of these mornings*
*你会引吭高歌♥*
*You're gonna rise up singin'*
*你会展翅高飞*
*You'll spread your wings*
*你会拥有自己的蓝天*
*And you'll take to the sky*
*在清晨到来之前*
*Ooh, but till that morning*
*没有什么能伤害你*
*Ain't nothing can harm you*
你在逗我吗
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表