剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
我们齐聚一堂
We are gathered here today
在杰克和丽贝卡的四十周年结婚纪念日
on Jack and Rebecca's 40th wedding anniversary
见证他们重申婚誓
to witness a renewal of their vows.
希望你很享受作为我未婚妻的最后一天
I hope you're enjoying your last day as my fiancee,
因为等到明天的这个时候
because by this time tomorrow,
你就是我明媒正娶的老婆了
you're gonna be my straight-up wife.
你还好吗
Uh, you doing okay?
当然 怎么了
Of course. Yeah-- why?
没什么
Oh, no reason.
就是担心这么大的一场婚礼
You know, just doing this whole big wedding thing
你♥爸♥爸不在 我怕你心里难过
without your dad's gonna be hard, and we're here
婚礼地点又在你家的度假屋
at the family cabin, which is probably bringing up
怕你触景生情 千万别变成逃跑新娘
a lot of memories-- please don't Runaway Bride me.
-求你别临阵脱逃 -托比
- Please don't Runaway Bride... - Toby.
我不会的
I would never.
你跟我来
But will you come with me?
我给你准备了惊喜
I have a surprise for you.
我最喜欢惊喜了
I like surprises.
这个送给你
This is for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
哇 快看
Oh, look.
是个用过的领结
It's a used bow tie.
这可不是普通的领结
Oh, not just any used bow tie.
这是莱斯利·尼尔森
This was worn by Leslie Nielsen
在《白头神探之终极毁辱》中戴过的
in Naked Gun 33 1/3: Final Insult.
-所以 -你一定是在逗我
- So. - Shut your freaking face.
这是莱斯利·尼尔森戴过的吗
Leslie Nielsen worn this?
没错
Yeah.
我想谢谢你
I just wanted to thank you.
为了这场我梦寐以求的婚礼 你付出了很多
You've gone out of your way to make this my dream wedding.
我想在我最喜欢的地方度过美妙的一天
You know, just one beautiful day at my favorite place.
我知道我的一些选择有点...
And I know that my choices are kind of...
有点诡异
they're weird.
我也知道在宾客留言簿旁边
I know it's not normal to have my dad's urn
放我爸的骨灰缸很不正常
next to our guestbook.
多么个性的宾客签名处
It's a fun twist on the sign-in station.
好吧 而且我还选了他的代托纳海滩T恤
Okay, and to have his Daytona Beach T-shirt
代表她继续与她的家人和她的旧生活的关系
作为婚礼的"旧东西"
as my something old.
我知道这样很奇怪
It's weird, and I know.
如果我家媳妇带着包袱来了
Listen, if my boo comes with baggage,
那我就付个手续费
I'm paying the handling fee.
很喜欢你用坐飞机来比喻
I love your airline metaphors.
那就好 因为我已经拿到了起飞许可
Well, that's good, 'cause I'm cleared for takeoff.
-没错 每个人都要有 -妈的
- Yes. Everyone. Okay? - Aw, damn it.
每人都要送凯·托比开酒器
Everyone gets a Ka-Toby wine opener,
此外还有一瓶香槟 外加一份香薰蜡烛
they get a bottle of champagne and they get a scented candle,
都这时候了 你怎么才开始装礼物
now, why are you just now starting with the gift bags?
不不不 等等
No, no, no. Hold on, hold on.
别找借口 赶紧动手
Don't justify it, fix it.
好
Okay.
好 今晚见 兰德尔 好
Yeah, I'll see you tonight, Randall. Okay.
没关系
No, it's fine.
没事 不必担心 我和兰德尔
It's fine. Don't worry about it. Randall and I,
整个婚礼策划都由我们来负责
we have this whole, uh, wedding planner thing all figured out.
你一根手指都不用动
You do not have to lift a finger.
托比 你该准备去机场了
Toby, you should be getting to the airport.
好吗 你妈妈5:28落地 你♥爸♥5:46落地
All right? Your mom gets in at 5:28, your dad gets in 5:46.
好吧 我这就去
Yeah, okay, okay, okay.
顺便说一句 接他们回来的路上会很痛苦
T-this car ride is gonna be a nightmare, by the way.
我的父母 只要一见面就会吵架
My-my parents, whenever they're together, all they do is fight.
我爸总催着我妈赶紧跟男朋友结婚
My dad's constantly pressuring my mom to marry her boyfriend.
她要是跟蒙蒂结了婚
If she marries Monty,
我爸就不用再支付赡养费了
then, my dad doesn't have to pay alimony anymore.
说来话长
It's a whole thing.
我觉得他想让你赶紧走 宝贝
Okay, I think he wants you to go, babe.
-我也觉得是这样 -对
- I think he wants me to leave. - Yeah.
好吧 那之后见
All right, well, I'll see you later. Mwah.
明天见 等着你穿婚纱走向我
I'll see you tomorrow, at the end of the aisle.
谢谢你的礼物
Thanks for this.
一路平安
Be safe.
我去看看餐品准备得怎么样了
I'm gonna go check on these caterers.
有些人根本不知道
Some of these clowns wouldn't know an amuse-bouche
什么叫开胃菜
if it bit them on the ass.
小凯
Hey, Kev?
-怎么 -你觉得...
- Yeah. - Do you think
爸爸会同意吗...
that, like, Dad would've been okay...
婚礼在这里举♥行♥
you know, us having it here?
在度假小屋
At the cabin?
当然
Yeah.
爸爸肯定很开心
Dad would've loved it.
宝贝 准备好去度假小屋了吗
Hey, babe. You about ready to head up to the cabin?
马上了
Almost done.
已经在尽力加快速度了
Going as fast as I can.
一个袋子里装了两瓶
Got two bottles in one bag.
能不能清醒点 兰德尔
Get your head out of your ass, Pearson.
你没事吧
You okay?
就是赶着帮凯特准备这个
Just scrambling to get this done for Kate.
之前发生了很多事
Things have been a little hectic around here.
没多少时间
Haven't had much time.
黛佳
Hey, Dej.
你是不是很期待这周末
You excited about this weekend?
我等不及让你见见我表妹佐伊
I can't wait for you to meet my cousin Zoe.
她要给凯特和托比拍婚礼照片
She's gonna take Kate and Toby's wedding photos.
她这人特别酷
Yeah, she's the cool one.
在我家里 她是最酷的那个
In my family, she's the cool one.
在我家我居然不是最酷的那个...
Can you believe that I'm not the cool one in my fa...
-好吧 -你们都打包好了吗
- Okay. - Hey, are you all packed? We're gonna be leaving
等我弄完这些袋子 我们就出发
as soon as I finish with these bags.
我们居然要去参加
I can't believe we're going
在森林里办的什么鬼婚礼
to some dumbass wedding in the woods.
天啊 她嘴巴真毒
Man, she's mean.
我怀念黛佳经典版
I miss Deja Classic.
不
No.
我们第一次见她时是黛佳经典版
Deja Classic was when we first met her,
那时候的她安静沉闷
and she was all quiet and sullen.
我怀念黛佳2.0版 那时她习惯了我们
I miss Deja 2.0, when she was all used to us and sweet,
特别贴心 嘴上说我的笑话都很冷
and she told me all my jokes were corny,
但她其实很喜欢
but secretly, she liked them.
我感觉她听到她妈跟法官说
I feel like the moment she heard her mom say to the judge
她想放弃一切监护权的时候
that she wanted to terminate all parental rights,
像是触碰了某个开关
something switched in her.
是的
Yep.
好吧 我们带上女儿们 出发吧
Okay. Let's grab the girls and head out.
等等 等等
Uh, wait. Wait.
能不能进行一下那个环节
Can we just do our thing?
就是单纯说出自己心中
Where we say all the bad things
一切可怕的想法 不评判 不反驳
that we're thinking; no judgment, no censorship?
你想现在玩"最糟糕状况"吗
You want to play worst-case scenario, now?
我就是想说出来
I just got to get it out of my system.
好吧 那来吧
All right, let's do it.
黛佳一直想不通 最后进了监狱 你说
Deja never turns this around and ends up in jail. Go.
她可能在我们睡觉时杀了我们 到你
She might kill us both in our sleep. Go.
她可能在我们清醒时杀了我们 你来
She might kill us both not in our sleep. Go.
她会让苔丝恨我们 最后去跳钢管舞 到你
She'll make Tess resent us and end up on the pole. Go.
等等 苔丝恨我们 黛佳成了钢管女郎
Wait, Tess will resent us, and Deja will end up on the pole?
还是苔丝恨我们 而且最后去跳钢管舞的
Or Tess will resent us, and also be the one who ends up
-也是苔丝 -两个都成了跳钢管舞的
- on the pole? - Both on the pole.
可怕
Damn.
你现在好点了吗
Out of your system now?
是
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表