剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
Randall. Why do you always twist things around like that?
-我没有攻击... -他没有扭曲事实 凯文
- I'm not going after... - He's not twisting anything, Kevin.
-他只是在维护我 -抱歉 妈妈
- He's simply defending me. - Oh, I'm sorry, Mom.
你说得对 抱歉 你就帮他说话吧
You're right. I'm sorry. Why don't you take his side
因为... 看吧 我就是这个意思
because that's... See, this is what I'm talking about.
-我没有帮任何人说话 -老哥 你想聊
- I am not taking anybody's side. - Hey, man, you want to talk
你童年有多苦恼吗 你想比比谁的包袱重吗
about your tortured childhood, you want to compare baggage?
-不 兰德尔 -好啊 比就比
- No, Randall, Randall, listen... - Yeah, let's do that.
不 我绝不会拿我的童年苦恼和你比
No, I would never compare my tortured childhood with yours,
兰德尔 因为我没有被抛弃或者被领养
Randall, because I wasn't abandoned or adopted
我也没有焦虑症 我也不是天才什么的...
or I didn't have anxiety or I'm not a genius or any of those...
是啊 你当然不是 凯文
No, you're definitely not that, Kevin.
你知道你还不是什么吗
You know what else you're not?
你不是瘾君子
You're not an addict.
好吗
Okay?
唯一的瘾不过就是渴望得到关注
The only thing that you're addicted to is attention.
出什么事了 小凯 你的电影杀青了吗
I mean, what happened, Kev? Your movie wrapped?
没再跟席尔和罗恩·霍华德一起拍戏了吗
You weren't rolling with Sly and Ron Howard anymore?
没人持续关注你了吗
Nobody was looking at you?
所以你必须得把我们都叫来
So you had to get us all up here,
全场都看着你
all eyes on you.
#所谓的毒瘾#
Cue drug problem.
好吧
Okay.
好了 小凯
Okay, Kev.
好了 大家
Okay, guys.
不 听我说 我只是...
No, you know what, I-I just... I'm...
我想听听你的想法 兰德尔
I want to know your thoughts on this, Randall.
你觉得你女儿为什么要藏在我车里
Why do you think your daughter was hiding in my car?
你觉得你女儿为什么跑去藏在了我车里
Why do you think your daughter was hiding in my car?
你想过吗
You ever thought about that?
-为什么 -因为她想逃离兰德尔专场
- What about it? - She's avoiding the Randall Show.
-你给我小心点 -不不
- Don't you dare. - No, no.
-还敢提我女儿 -欢迎来到兰德尔专场
- Talk about my daughter. - Welcome to the Randall Show,
女士们先生们
ladies and gentlemen.
-凯文 凯文 -被白人收养
- Kevin. Kevin. - Adopted by white people.
有两个爸爸 还有比这更有意思的吗
Two dads. Does it get any more interesting than that?
兰德尔觉得还不够
Well, not for Randall.
所以你把身患绝症的生父接到家里
So, you-you move your dying father into your home
压根不在乎你妻子怎么想
without thinking about what your wife
孩子怎么想 而等他去世之后
or what your kids think of that, and then you bring some-some
你又把一个陌生女孩接回家 对吧
strange girl into the house after he dies, right?
而整个家里唯一一个
And the only person sitting there
真正没人关注的人
that no one's paying attention to
-是你女儿 苔丝 -我受够了 兄弟
- is your daughter, Tess. - You know what, I'm done, man.
-不 兰德尔... -#兰德尔拂袖而去#
- No, Randall, Randall... - And cue Randall out the door,
#妈妈去追她最爱的儿子#
cue Mom chasing her favorite son.
这剧情也太好猜了 你们真是没新意
This is such a predictable movie. You are so predictable.
你敢再对她嚷嚷一句
You raise your voice to her one more time.
你对每个孩子的爱一样多吗 你总这样说
All your children you love equally, right? That's what you keep saying.
-没错 我对你们的爱... -好吧
- Yes, I do love all my children - Yeah, I'm sure
-一样多 -不过在这次座谈会上
- the same. - Wouldn't it feel refreshing, though,
你不想试试说实话吗
just to right here in this forum,
因为这种地方就是干这个的
'cause this is where you do that kind of stuff,
对所有人说出事实
to just tell everyone the truth,
那就是你最爱兰德尔
which is that you love Randall the most.
-他是你最爱的孩子 对吗 -没这回事
- He's your favorite, right? - Oh, that's not true, Kevin.
-不对吗 很荒唐吗 -太荒唐了
- It's not true? It's ridiculous? - That's absolutely ridiculous.
-我不会说的 -好吧 这很荒唐
- I'm not gonna say that, Kevin. - Yeah, okay, it's ridiculous,
那你说一件只属于我们的事
then name me one thing that you and I have.
只属于我们俩的
One thing that you and I have
很特别的事 只有我和你知道
that is special, that is just you and me.
不是所有人共享 不是我和兰德尔
Not-not-not all of us. Not me and Randall.
-也不是我和凯特 -凯文 能别说了吗
- Not me and Kate. - Kevin, can you please stop?
我...我有点心慌 你这样对我
I-I-I'm-I'm flustered and it's not kind of you,
-真的很不好 -直接承认你更爱兰德尔吧
- what you're doing. - Just admit that you love Randall more.
我们也不必假装
We can stop pretending
-这个家有多完美 -不 只是因为他很省心
- to be this perfect family. - No, he was just easier!
他很省心 我抚摸他 他不会躲开
He was easier and he didn't recoil when I touched him.
他在青春期也没有总是闷闷不乐
And he wasn't some sullen teenager
莫名其妙生我的气 而且他父亲去世后
who was angry at me for no reason and he didn't...
他也没有抛弃我 直接搬走
abandon me and move away after his father died.
-托比 -嗯 贝丝
- Hey, Toby. - Yeah, Beth.
家庭聚会日 我们却在凯文的戒毒所里
We're day-drinking on family day
大白天喝酒
from Kevin's rehab place.
嗯 有点像艾拉妮丝·莫莉塞特的歌♥词
I know, it's like an Alanis Morissette lyric.
非常讽刺
'Cause it's ironic.
我有个好主意
Okay. Big thought.
芝士薯条
Here it is: cheese fries.
我确实很想来点芝士薯条
Ooh. I could get down and dirty with some cheese fries.
托伯曼你呢
Toberman?
别跟我说你不想吃芝士薯条
Come on. Don't tell me you're not about the cheese fries, man.
是这样
Look.
我在垃圾桶里发现了一堆垃圾食品
I found a bunch of junk food at the bottom of our trash can.
凯特又重蹈覆辙了 而且还瞒着我
Kate has fallen off the wagon and is hiding it from me.
谁知道呢 也许心理治疗时她会告诉凯文
Well, who knows, maybe she'll tell Kevin at therapy.
告诉兰德尔 或者告诉她妈妈
Or maybe she'll tell Randall or her mom, you know,
告诉皮尔森家的内部人员
one of, one of the Pearsons on the inside.
我小时候超级迷恋《星球大战》
You know, when I was a kid, I was obsessed with Star Wars.
因为里面的故事架构很宏大
I loved that it was this huge story, right,
讲述一大堆人聚集在一起
where a bunch of people come together
展开一次又一次激烈的战役
to fight these giant wars.
但仔细想想
But when you break it down,
其实只有少数几个内部人员
it's really just about a few people on the inside
知道是怎么回事
who know what's up.
卢克 维德
Luke and Vader.
莉亚 欧比旺
Leia and Obi-Wan.
他们是局内人
They were on the inside.
他们在桥上拿着光剑战斗着
And they're having lightsaber battles on bridges,
他们在谈大事
and they're talking about big stuff
而其他人都是楚巴卡一样的存在
and everybody else is pretty much Chewbacca.
你是说咱们三个是楚巴卡吗
So in this story the three of us are Chewbacca?
如果这个比喻合适的话 贝丝
If the Chewie fits, Beth.
我娶了好兄弟的老婆
I married my best friend's wife.
没人谈论这件事 但是每个人都在想
Nobody talks about it, but everyone's always thinking it.
自从我进了这个家 就一直是个外人
I've been on the outside of this family since I entered it.
我甚至连楚巴卡都不算
I'm not even Chewbacca.
我是那些连名字都没有的战斗飞行员
I'm one of the fighter pilots who doesn't even have a name.
不是这样的 米格尔
That's not true, Miguel.
就是这样的
It is.
我不觉得有什么
And I'm okay with that.
托比 他们四个共同经历了
You see, Toby, those four lived through something
一些很特别的事 他们一起失去了
very unique together. They lived through the loss
这个世界上最好的人 而我们一无所知
of the best man that any of us will ever know.
所以他们才会有小圈子 托比
And that's why they get to be on the inside, Toby.
所以他们才会有光剑
That's why they get the lightsabers.
米格尔是喝了多少
How drunk is Miguel?
你们好啊
Hi.
宣告
Announcement.
我们没能赶在下雨之前跑回家
We did not make it back before the rain started.
看出来了
I can see that.
去 换上干衣服
Go, go put some dry clothes on.
给 要毛巾吗
Here, do you want a towel?
-好的 -给
- Uh, yes. - Here.
谢谢
Thank you.
你不觉得我的入场很搞笑
You're not amused by my entrance.
是啊 我和凯文熬了一天
Yeah, I had a real day here with Kevin.
-抱歉 -没什么
- Oh, I'm sorry. - It's okay.
我带凯特去冰淇淋店了
I took Kate to the ice cream parlor.
-什么 -我错了
- What? - I know.
-杰克 我们才刚谈过这件事 -我知道
- Jack, we just talked about that. - I-I know.
我只是 我做不到
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表