剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
我在那里花了不少钱
and I spend way too much money there,
但每一分钱都是值得的
and it's worth every damn penny.
你决定好了告诉我 好吗
Let me know what you decide, okay?
在这期间
In the meantime,
你可以把衣服拿出来了
you can just go ahead and unpack.
能帮我整理头发吗
Will you do my hair?
布雷迪 怎么了 快请进
Brady, hey. What's up? Come on in.
-这是制♥作♥人们给你的 -好好好
- Hey. Uh, it's from the producers. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
快进来 东西放台子上就好了
Just go ahead and, uh, put that on the counter there.
棍子上插着好多猕猴桃 我总是说
Look at all that kiwi on a stick. You know I always say
再多的猕猴桃棒我都吃得下
you can never have enough kiwi on a stick.
他们祝你早日康复
They, uh, wanted to wish you a speedy recovery.
-谢谢大家了 -我还带来了
- Well, that's nice. - I also have a hard copy
修改后剧本的复印件
of the revised script pages.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
好 那咱们几天后再见
Cool. Well, I will, uh... I'll see you in a few days.
-好的 回见 -好的
- Yep. See ya. - All right.
皮特 我是凯特·皮尔森
Hey, Peter, it's Kate Pearson.
是啊 对于明天的演出我也很激动
Yeah, I'm excited about the gig tomorrow, too.
是啊 我刚和希文小姐通过话
Yeah. I-I just talked to Ms. Silver.
她说我们可以定在6点
She said we could set up at 6:00.
男性护肤 轻泻药
维他命 减肥
是
Yeah.
今晚可以排练吗 好的
And you're good for rehearsal tonight? Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
在洗之前 我先给你梳一下
I'm just gonna comb you out a little bit before I wash it.
别担心 我会轻点的 我保证
Don't worry. I won't pull too hard. I promise.
你这一块块不长头发的情况有多久了
How long have you had these patches?
你知道吗 我妹妹蕾妮和你情况一样
You know, my sister Renee gets them, too.
这些地方就不长头发
These areas where the hair doesn't grow.
她那叫斑秃
What she has is called alopecia.
-你以前听过吗 -没有
- Have you ever heard of that before? - No.
这种情况在黑发中并不罕见
It's not that uncommon in black hair.
有的人生来如此
Some people are just born with it.
不是他们的错
It's not their fault.
我不知道
I didn't know that.
一直是这样吗
Is it always like this?
你是可以和我说的
You know, it's okay to talk about it.
这里只有我们两个人
It's just the two of us here.
当发生很多事的时候就会严重
It gets worse when there's a lot going on.
什么意思
What do you mean?
比如
Like...
比如当有坏事发生的时候
Like, when bad stuff happens.
当我妈妈惹了麻烦
When Mom gets in trouble.
或者当我得搬家的时候
Or... when I have to move houses.
可以理解
That makes sense.
压力会加重这种症状
Stress can make it flare up.
我妈的头发很漂亮
My mom has really pretty hair.
你知道吗
You know what?
凭我多年的经验 我很擅长
Over the years, I've gotten really good
给我妹妹编头发
at braiding my sister's hair
能把她脱发的地方挡住
in a way that covers up her patches.
给你洗头以后
After I wash you out,
我想我也能这样帮你编头发
I think I can do the same thing with yours.
你觉得怎么样
Does that sound okay?
我记得这次旅行
I remember this trip.
你♥爸♥带双胞胎和兰德尔去了湖边
Your father took the twins and Randall out on the lake.
-记得吗 -不 妈
- Remember? - No, Mom.
不是"双胞胎和兰德尔"
It's not "The twins and Randall."
是"孩子们"
It's "The kids."
又或者说凯文 凯特和兰德尔 好吗
Or even just Kevin, Kate and Randall. Okay?
-你还好吗 宝贝 -没事 只是累了
- Are you okay, honey? - Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just tired.
不仅仅是今晚 我是说 自从我来了
It's not just tonight. I mean, since I've been here,
你一直表现得有点不对劲
you haven't seemed like yourself.
你和杰克之间没事吧
Is everything all right with you and Jack?
没事 好得不能再好了
Yeah. Never better, actually.
那是怎么了
Then what's going on?
你不怎么再给家里打电♥话♥了
You don't call home much anymore,
假期也不去看我们了
you stopped coming to see us for the holidays.
-你似乎不是很快乐 -我很快乐
- You don't seem very happy. - I am happy.
-我们都很快乐 -好吧
- We're all very happy. - Okay.
对不起 我是你妈 我有权担心
I'm sorry. I'm your mother, I'm allowed to worry.
谁能想到孩子当中竟然是兰德尔
Who would've thought that Randall would be the one
上了私立学校
to get into private school.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
这话...是什么意思
What... what does that mean?
什么 没什么啊
What? Nothing.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 你想谈谈吗
All right. You want to talk about this?
你想知道为什么
Do you want to know why
我们不回家过节了吗
we don't come home for the holidays anymore?
都是因为你
It's because of you.
你总是在批评我们全家
You constantly criticize my family.
我做饭不够好吃
I am not a good enough cook.
也收拾不好房♥子
I don't clean well enough.
杰克没法养家
Jack doesn't provide.
而且你肯定会让凯特有某种身材情结
You're gonna most certainly give Kate a complex about food.
而凯文会以为他这辈子
And Kevin is gonna think that his only
唯一的价值 就是他的长相
value in life comes from how he looks.
这都没关系
And all of that is fine.
这我都能跟孩子解释 让他们知道不是那样
All of that I can sort of explain away to the kids, but...
但是兰德尔
But Randall...
他那么努力想让你喜欢他
tries so hard to get you to like him.
而且说实话
And, honestly,
我总在想 你和他不那么亲
I've always wondered if the reason
是不是因为他是领养的
that you never bonded with him was because he was adopted.
但你的态度很明显
But you've made it alarmingly clear
完全因为他是黑人
that it's because he's black.
你这话说得太可怕了
That is an appalling thing for you to say.
你知道吗 他是黑人不意味着
You know, just 'cause he's black doesn't mean
他喜欢篮球
that he likes basketball.
他喜欢的是橄榄球 和我们一样 好吧
He likes football, like the rest of us, okay?
而且你不能一直这样
And you got to stop constantly
把他跟凯文和凯特区分开来
separating him from Kevin and Kate.
他们都是我的孩子 好吗
They're all my kids, okay?
抱歉 我管他们叫"双胞胎'
I'm sorry, I call them "The twins."
他们本来就是双胞胎
That's what they are.
还有我们的女仆朵拉
And Dora, our maid Dora,
她不是个要你教怎么说话的孩子
she wasn't just a child that you had to train how to speak, she wasn't.
她已经五十岁了 自己也有四个孩子
She was a 50-year-old woman who had four kids of her own.
你太激动了 我没法跟你说话
I can't talk to you when you're being hysterical.
还有圣玛丽教堂 对吧
And St. Mary's, right?
我们一直都去圣玛丽教堂 直到我16岁
We went to St. Mary's my whole life, and then suddenly at 16,
突然换了教堂 因为有个加纳来的牧师
we switched churches because we got a pastor from Ghana.
我的天 我是真听不懂
Oh, for God's sakes, I couldn't understand
他那口音 丽贝卡
the man's accent, Rebecca.
等雪停了
When the snow is gone,
我希望你也从我面前消失
I want you gone, too.
因为我不要让兰德尔再接触这些鬼话了
'Cause I will not expose Randall to any more of this crap.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你就是种族歧视 妈
You're racist, Mom.
你就是种族歧视
You're a racist.
宝贝
Sweetheart.
宝贝 我以为你在楼上
Sweetheart, I thought that you were upstairs.
我出了第一个水痘
I got my first chicken pock.
好 没事的
Okay. All right.
我们回楼上去
Let's take you back upstairs
我给你涂一点炉甘油 好吗
and I'll put some calamine lotion on, okay?
宝贝 你看没看见...我超美的未婚妻
Hey babe, have you seen my-- holy hell of a hot fiancee.
你看上去美呆了
That looks great.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表