剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
让你想哭 也很老套...
and emotional and cliché...
但你值得拥有一场这样的婚礼 宝贝
I think you deserve that, kid.
好吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
你可以缓步走进教堂
You deserve to walk down the aisle
由你的两位帅哥兄弟陪伴
between your two stupidly handsome brothers
并感受他们对你深深的爱意
and feel them love the crap out of you.
你应该剁手去花一大笔钱
You deserve to spend an obscene amount of money
-买♥♥一条纯白无暇的婚纱 -我可以的
- on the perfect white dress. - Well, like, I could...
我知道
Oh, I know.
如果哪个主意打动了你
So, if any of that sounds good to you,
那么我们就那么办
then I think that that's what we should do.
我知道 听我说 我知道
And I know, listen, I know that everyone
那些你想邀请的人都来不了
that you want to be there can't be there.
但我觉得...
But I think...
他会希望你这样做
that that's what he would want.
我很确定 因为我问过他了
In fact, I know it is because I asked him.
等等 什么 你问过他了
Wai... wha... you asked him?
我问了 我不想和你说
I did. I don't want to talk about it.
这是男人之间的事
It's guy stuff.
-好吧 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
所以你的答案是什么
So, what do you say?
你愿意...嫁给我吗
Will you, please... marry me?
你居然... 我愿意
Can't believe... Yes!
我当然愿意嫁给你
Yes, I will marry you.
我愿意嫁给你
I will marry you.
亲爱的布拉德利法官
Dear Judge Bradley,
我注意到 您的墙上挂着一些家庭照片
I noticed you had some photographs of families on your wall,
所以我想把我们的寄给您
so I thought I'd send you ours.
兰德尔是我儿子 不管你同不同意
Randall is my son, whether you approve or not,
也不管你签不签字
whether you sign a paper or not.
没错 有些事情对我们来说更为困难
And, yes, certain things are harder for us.
比如说 家庭合照
Family portraits, for instance...
对我们来说就不容易
are not our strong suit.
皮尔森一家的曝光度不好调节
Exposure is tricky for the Pearsons,
那我们就凑合着来
so we make do.
但有一点你需要知道
But the thing you need to know about us
那就是皮尔森一家从不放弃
is that the Pearsons keep at it.
我们会一直坚持
We don't stop.
所以 我建议你把这张照片挂在墙上
So, I suggest you put us up on your wall.
或许这会让你习惯看到我们的脸
Maybe it will help you get used to our faces
因为我们会一直去 直到你签字为止
because we will keep coming until you do your job.
敬上 丽贝卡·皮尔森 兰德尔的母亲
Sincerely, Rebecca Pearson, Randall's mother.
我的天 你到底去哪了
Oh, my God. Where the hell have you been?
医院的人说你来过 我...
The hospital said you came by. I...
凯文 你还好吗
Kevin, are you okay?
进来吧
Hey, c-come inside.
索菲 我不知道该怎么做
Sophie, I don't know how to do this.
做什么 出什么事了
How to do what? What's wrong?
我买♥♥了不止一个 小菲
I didn't just buy one, Soph.
我买♥♥了三个
I bought three.
我买♥♥了三个 因为我不知道该选哪一个
I bought three because I couldn't decide which one.
凯文 你在....你在说什么啊
Kevin, what are you... what are you talking about?
我不知道该怎样做你的丈夫
I don't know how to be a husband to you.
我不知道该怎样做我们孩子的父亲
I don't know how to be a father to our kids.
我不知道
I don't.
我什么都给不了你
I-I don't have anything to give you.
我这个人什么都给不了你 好吗
There's nothing inside of me to give to you, okay?
我一无所有
I don't have anything.
我... 我就是个空壳
I'm a, I'm a, I'm a, I'm an empty shell.
凯文 你在说罗圈话 知道吗
Kevin, you're... you're spiraling. Okay?
出什么事了 你不是这个样子的
What's going on? This isn't you.
不不不 这就是我 好吗
No, no, no, no. This is me, okay?
这就是我
This is me.
来到你门前
The guy who comes to your doorstep
和你说那些话的人
and says those things to you?
那才不是我 那不是我
That-that-that is not me. That's not me.
那是我想要成为的人
That-that-that's me trying to be that guy,
他会做那样的事情
that guy who-who does that kind of thing
他会对你说那样的话
or the guy who says that kind of thing to you.
那是我想要成为我父亲 好吗
That's me trying to be my dad, okay?
或者托比
Or-or-or-or Toby.
或者任何一部好电影里的好男人
Or-or every great man from every really good movie,
但那不是我 知道吗 我只是在演戏
but it's not me, okay? I was playing a part.
我延期了两次你很失望对不对
You were disappointed that I postponed my trip two times?
那我告诉你 我那是在救你
Trust me when I tell you I'm saving you
救你免于经受四十年的失望
from 40 years of disappointment with me.
凯文 你到底想跟我说什么
Kevin, what are you saying to me right now?
我想说 当我梦到我们将来在一起的时候
I'm saying when I... when I dream of our future together...
索菲 那是场噩梦
Sophie, it's a nightmare.
对我来说是的 就是场噩梦
For me, okay? It's a nightmare.
听我说 我不是想伤害你
Listen, I'm not trying to hurt you.
我绝不想伤害你
I don't want to hurt you.
小菲
Soph.
这是我有史以来最漫长的三个礼拜
This has been the longest three weeks of my life.
他今天就会见我们 宝贝
Well, he's gonna see us today, babe.
我能 我能感觉到
I can... I can feel it.
我们已经说通他了
We got through to him.
皮尔森先生和夫人
Mr. And Mrs. Pearson?
你们已经被转给另一位法官了
You've been moved to another judge.
什么
What?
布拉德利法官申请回避判决你们的案子
Judge Bradley recused himself from your case.
我带你们去新的法庭
I'll show you where you'll be.
好吧 我们走
Okay. Come on.
申请回避 这是好事还是坏事
Recused? Is that a good or a bad thing?
你们几位怎么称呼
And who do we have here?
我们通常就叫他们老大 老二和老三
Oh, we usually just call them one, two and three.
真乖啊
So well-behaved.
时间一长就现原形了
Oh, give them time.
好了
Okay.
麻烦你们举起你们的右手
If you don't mind raising your right hand...
好吧 一个人举就够了
Okay, one hand will do.
请宣誓你们即将给出的证词俱为实情
To affirm that the testimony you are about to give is the truth,
发自肺腑 且毫不欺瞒
the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
-是的 -我们发誓
- Yes. - We do.
你们想要收养这个孩子
Do you wish to adopt this child
作为你们的合法养子吗
as your legally adopted son?
-是的 -是的
- We do. - We do.
那这孩子准备叫什么名字呢
And what name shall this child be known?
兰德尔·肯尼斯·皮尔森
Um, Randall Kenneth Pearson.
最艰难的部分你们已经完成了
You have done the hard work.
你们选择了去爱护他
You have chosen to love.
而对我来说 我很荣幸能签署文件使之合法
I, on the other hand, have the pleasure of signing it into law.
恭喜你们
Congratulations.
-实在是太感谢你了 -谢谢
- Thank you so much. - Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
很不幸的是 我们的治疗对你的癌症
Unfortunately, the cancer is not responding
并没有什么效果
to the treatment.
我们已经没有其它的办法了
There's not much else we can do.
我建议你尽量去享受剩下的时间
I suggest you try and enjoy what time you have left.
嗨 姑娘们
Hey, little mama.
嗨 爸爸
Hi, Dad.
玩得开心吗
What's going on?
-话说... -嗯
- So... - Hmm?
她怎么样
How was she?
天哪
Oh, man.
她简直是...
She was, uh...
既和我的设想一模一样
everything I thought she'd be
但又完全出乎我的意料之外
and somehow nothing I expected.
她想把黛佳要回去
She wants Deja back.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表