They were just sitting there.
半天也没人玩
I figured it had been a while.
虽然这是4到12岁儿童玩的 但我不觉得羞愧
I'm not ashamed that they're for ages four to 12.
你不该感到羞愧
You shouldn't be.
-卡尔 -嗯
- Carl. - Yes?
卡尔
Carl.
我需要你帮我个忙
I need your help with something.
放下吧
Leave it behind.
什么
What?
枪只会碍事儿
It'll just get in the way.
这表他妈的是从哪来的
Where the hell did you get this watch?
你想要答案吗 你想要别的东西吗
You want answers? You want anything else?
放下枪你才能得到
You get 'em when you put down the gun.
我看到你们楼顶上的狙击手了
I see your man on the roof with a sniper rifle.
他枪法有多好 这表到底是哪来的
How good's his aim? Where'd you get the watch?
-表是哪来的 -别轻举妄动
- Where'd you get the watch?! - Don't do anything!
一切在我掌控中 放下枪
I have this! You just put it down.
放下
You put it down!
你最好听我的话 我们的人很多
You want to listen to me. There's a lot of us.
这表是从哪来的
Where did you get the watch?
从死人身上扒下来的
I got it off of a dead one.
我觉得他用不上
I didn't think he'd need it.
那身防爆服呢 那个斗篷呢
What about the riot gear? The poncho?
防爆服是一个死警♥察♥的
Got the riot gear off a dead cop.
斗篷是在晒衣绳上取的
Found the poncho on a clothesline.
-葛瑞 我们可以等等 -闭嘴 亚历克斯
- Gareth, we can wait. - Shut up, Alex.
有话就对我说
You talk to me.
还有什么好说的
What's there left to say?
你不再信任我们了
You don't trust us anymore.
-葛瑞 -闭嘴
- Gareth. - Shut up.
-葛瑞 求你了 -没事的
- Gareth, please. - It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
瑞克 你想要什么
Rick, what do you want?
我们的人在哪里
Where are our people?
你没有回答问题
You didn't answer the question.
卡尔
Carl!
伏身 快跑
Get down, now! Go!
朝主干道射击
Shots fired in the main.
往大楼方向赶
Heading into the building.
快
Come on!
快
Come on!
这边
Here!
继续射击
Stay on your shot.
-快 这边 -把他们从B口赶走
- Come on, this way. - Get them off B!
-救命 -怎么回事
- Help! Help! - What the hell?
让我们出去
Let us out!
-救命 -继续跑
- Help! - Keep going.
救命
Help!
这他妈是什么地方
What the hell is this place?
我觉得这些人不是想杀掉我们
These people, I don't think they're trying to kill us.
再也不要
再也不信
是的 他们瞄准的是我们的脚
No, they were aiming at our feet.
我们永远在第一位
那边
There.
那边
There.
快
Go!
马上放下武器
Drop your weapons! Now!
马上
Now!
头领 往左走
Ringleader, go to your left.
火车厢那边 快去
The train car, go.
你照我们说的做 这男孩就跟你走
You do what we say, the boy goes with you.
不然他就要死 你也要死
Anything else, he dies and you end up in there anyway.
接着是弩手
Now the archer.
接着是武士
Now the samurai.
奶粉
站在门口 按照头领
Stand at the door, ringleader,
弓箭手和武士这个顺序
archer, samurai, in that order.
我儿子
My son.
去吧 孩子
Go, kid.
头领 打开门走进去
Ringleader, open the door and go in.
我要和他一起进去
I'll go in with him.
别逼我们现在就杀了他
Don't make us kill him now.
瑞克
Rick?
你在这里
You're here.
你们在这里
You're here.
他们是我们的朋友
They're our friends.
他们救了我们
They helped save us.
好的
Yeah.
那他们就是我们的朋友
Now they're friends of ours.
可惜时日不多了
For however long that'll be.
不
No.
真乖 朱迪思
There you go, Judith.
真乖
There you go.
插♥进♥去的时候角度大一点
Put it in at more of an angle.
该给你弄一顶农夫帽了
Gonna have to get you a farming hat.
城里来了个新警长
There's a new sheriff in town.
-看上去如何 -很不错
- How's it look? - Looks good.
我们可以一直都这样
It can be like this all the time.
现在能这样
It's like this now.
已经够了
That's enough.
等他们发现时 就会觉得自己很蠢
They're gonna feel pretty stupid when they find out.
发现什么
Find out what?
他们惹了不该惹的人
They're screwing with the wrong people.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表