因肺内的压力不断增加
They're from the internal lung pressure building up--
好比你摇一瓶汽水 就会把瓶盖崩开
like if you shake a soda can and pop the top.
你的眼睛
Only imagine your eyes,
耳朵 鼻子和喉咙好比瓶盖
ears, nose, and throat are the top.
是被行尸传染的吗
It's a sickness from the walkers?
不是 它们出现之前就有这种病
No, these things happened before they were around.
可能是肺炎球菌
Could be pneumococcal.
很可能是一种急性流感
Most likely an aggressive flu strain.
有人及时把他关了起来
Someone locked him in just in time.
不是 查理经常梦游
No, man. Charlie used to sleepwalk.
是他把自己锁起来的 他昨天还吃烤肉来着
Locked himself in. Hell, he was just eating barbecue yesterday.
怎么会有人得了感冒一天就死了
How could somebody die in a day just from a cold?
有头猪病了 死得很快
I had a sick pig, it died quick.
我在林子里见过一头病死的野猪
Saw a sick boar in the woods.
猪和禽类 过去疾病都是通过这些动物传染的
Pigs and birds. That's how these things spread in the past.
我们得处理一下那些猪
We need to do something about those hogs.
可能我们很幸运 只有这么两例
Maybe we got lucky. Maybe these two cases are it.
这年头没人幸运
Haven't seen anybody be lucky in a long time.
病菌容易近距离传播
Bugs like to run through close quarters.
不要离他再近了
Doesn't get any closer than this.
我们在这里 已接触了病菌
All of us in here, we've all been exposed.
爸爸
Dad?
我们得去找S医生
We have to go get Dr. S.
亲爱的 他被咬了
Honey, he's been bit.
医生也帮不了他
The doctor won't help.
你要照顾好你妹妹
You take care of your sister.
爸爸
Dad.
爸爸
Dad?
-爸爸 -不要
- Dad? - No.
-走吧 时候到了 -不要
- Come on, it's time. - No.
你们知道我要怎么做
You know what I have to do.
这是惯例
What we're always supposed to do.
你们可以在外面等
You can wait outside if you want.
好吗
Okay?
应该由我们来做
We should be the ones.
不 我做不到
No. I can't.
丽兹 你确定吗
Lizzie, are you sure?
你教过我们
You taught us.
我能做到的
I can do it.
好吧 但是你现在就得动手了
Okay, well, you have to do it now.
你立刻就得动手
You need to do it right now
得赶在他尸变前
because you have to do it before he turns.
我就待在这儿
I'm gonna stay right here.
你记得我怎么教你们的吗
You remember what I showed you?
丽兹 丽兹 丽兹
Lizzie. Lizzie, Lizzie.
没事的 没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
丽兹 丽兹 没事了 深呼吸
Lizzie? Lizzie, it's okay. Breathe.
看着那些花
Look at the flowers.
和我一起数 一 二 三
Count one, two, three with me.
-一 二 -爸爸 不要啊
- One, two-- - Daddy, no!
别看 丽兹 看着这些花
No, Lizzie, look at the flowers.
和我数 一 二 三
Count one, two, three with me.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
看着这些花 丽兹
Look at the flowers, Lizzie.
-不要 -看着这些花
- No! - Look at the flowers!
区
先别靠近我
Hey, you might want to stay back.
-卡尔 -爸爸 对不起
- Carl. - Dad, I'm sorry.
我没看见你出来
I didn't see you come out.
没事了 我出来了
It's okay. I'm here.
我没事 离远点
I'm fine. Back away.
我不得已用了一支大门边上的枪
I had to use one of the guns by the gate.
我发誓我不想的
I swear I didn't want to.
我往回走的时候摔倒了
I was coming back. I fell.
他们跑出来救了我
They came out and helped me.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
里面发生了什么
What happened in there?
帕特里克昨晚生病了
Patrick got sick last night.
是某种流感 发作得很急
It's some kind of flu. It moves fast.
我们认为是他死了 然后攻击了牢房♥
We think he died and attacked the cell block.
我知道他是你的朋友 我很抱歉
Look, I know he was your friend and I'm sorry.
他是个好孩子
He was a good kid.
我们失去了很多好人
We lost a lot of good people.
格伦和你♥爸♥爸都没事
Glenn and your dad are okay,
但是他们之前都在里面
but they were in there.
你不应该离任何可能被感染的人太近
You shouldn't get too close to anyone that might have been exposed,
至少一段时间内不要
at least for a little while.
卡尔 你们三个都是
Carl. All of you.
帕特里克昨天还好好的
Patrick was fine yesterday,
隔夜就死了
and he died overnight.
两个人死的那么快
Two people died that quick?
我们得把所有接触过的人隔离
We'll have to separate everyone that's been exposed.
那就是刚进牢房♥区的所有人了
That's everyone in that cell block.
我们所有人 也许更多
That's all of us. Maybe more.
我们知道这种疾病可能致命
We know that this sickness can be lethal.
但我们不知道它的传染性有多强
We don't know how easily it spreads.
还有其他人表现出我们知道的症状吗
Is anyone else showing symptoms that we know of?
我们不能干等着 还有孩子呢
We can't just wait and see. There's children.
不仅仅是疾病的问题
It isn't just the illness.
人一死还会成为威胁
If people die, they become a threat.
我们需要给他们找个地方
We need a place for them to go.
他们不能待在D区
They can't stay in D.
我们不能冒险进去清扫
We can't risk going in there to clean it up.
我们可以用A区
We can use cell block A.
死囚区吗
Death row?
我可不觉得那里更好
I'm not sure that's much of an upgrade.
那里很干净 所以更好
It's clean. That's an upgrade.
S医生应该没问题吧
Think that'll work for Dr. S?
我可以帮迦勒一起整理
I'll help Caleb get it set up.
-你还好吗 -没事
- You okay? - Mm-hmm.
你确定吗 听起来可不怎么好
You sure? You don't sound so good.
我带她去我的房♥间 让她休息一下
We're just taking her back to my cell so she can rest.
泰尔西 那不是好主意
Tyreese, I don't think that's a good idea.
为什么 这是怎么了
Why? What's going on now?
我们觉得可能是流感之类的
We think it's a flu or something.
帕特里克就那么死的
That's how Patrick died.
朱迪思在那个牢房♥区
Judith was in that cell block.
她很脆弱
She's vulnerable.
任何可能已经病了
Anyone that may be sick
或者可能被感染的人都应该离远点
or even exposed should stay away.
-帕特里克死于这个病吗 -她会没事的
- It killed Patrick? - She's gonna be okay.
既然我们知道帕特里克的死因
Now that we know what Patrick died from
那我们就有办法解决 对吗
we can treat it, right?
别慌 我们会搞清楚的
Don't panic. We're going to figure this out.
但与此同时我们需要把你隔离
But we should keep you separated in the meantime.
我会让迦勒去看看你
We'll have Caleb take a look at you.
我看看有没有什么药物治疗的方法
I'll see what we have in the way of medications.
迪凯特组的大卫
David from the Decatur group,
他也在咳嗽
he's been coughing, too.
我去找他
I'll get him.
坟墓那边还有干净的空房♥间吧
There's some empty clean cells in the tombs, right?
-对 我们在那里碰头 -好
- Yeah, we'll meet you there. - Okay.
来吧
Come on.
我们去把你安顿好
Let's get you settled.
待会儿还得开会
Have to call another meeting later.
好
All right.
我要去埋死人
I'll get to burying the dead ones.
记得戴手套和面罩
You wear gloves and a mask.
你还好吗
You all right?
我很担心丽兹和米卡
I'm worried about Lizzie and Mica.
他们在帕特里克身边待过
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表