该你走了 小姑娘
Your move, pumpkin.
我在思考
I'm thinking.
米奇 拿着
Mitch, grab that.
上去吧
Go on.
你不能一直思考
You can't think forever.
迟早得出手
Sooner or later, you've got to make a move.
反正你也从不让我赢
You never let me win anyway.
让了就不算赢了
Well, that wouldn't be winning.
我爸爸以前常这么说
That's what my daddy used to say.
他也经常下棋赢我
He used to beat me at chess, too.
他什么都比我好[双关]
Heck, he used to beat me at everything.
你认识这个人吗
You know this guy?
你♥爸♥爸刻薄吗
Was your dad mean?
有时候吧
Sometimes.
你坏吗
Were you bad?
有时候吧
Sometimes.
你一直在路上漂泊吗
So you've been on the road all this time?
对
Yeah.
你没事吧 布莱恩
You okay, Brian?
怎么了 小姑娘
What is it, pumpkin?
我坏吗
Am I bad?
什么
What?
你为什么会这样想
Why would you think that?
我爸爸总是对我很刻薄
My dad was always mean to me.
你很好
Hey, you're good.
真的
You are.
我们的营地离这里半英里
We've got a camp about a half a mile from here.
绝对不行 马丁内斯
Hell, no, Martinez.
我们那边人已经够多了
We got too many mouths as it is.
看在老天的份上 他们带着个小孩
They got a kid for Christ's sake.
如果你跟我们回去
Hey, if you do come back with us,
就得接受两件事
there's two things you got to accept.
第一 我掌权
One, I'm in charge.
第二 不许成为累赘
Two, no deadweight.
大家都得遵守
That goes for everyone.
要么做出贡献 要么就被赶走
Contribute or be cast out.
你能接受吗
Can you live with that,
布莱恩
Brian?
你我 你妈妈 还有塔拉姨妈
You, me, your mom, and Aunt Tara,
我们都会没事的
we're gonna be okay.
因为我们是好人吗
'Cause we're good?
我们都是吗
All of us?
该你了
Your turn.
布莱恩
Brian?
该你了
It's your turn.
我在思考
I'm thinking.
你今天出去吗
You going out there today?
去找补给品
Supply run.
马丁内斯和杜尔根兄弟
Martinez and the Dolgen brothers.
我要在营地建立一个护士站
I'm gonna set up a nurses' station for the camp.
他们有这个需要
They need one.
-抱歉 莉莉 这地方... -别说了
- I'm sorry, Lily. This place is-- - Stop it.
我想为我们找到更好的地方
I wanted something better for us.
这个营地不错了
This camp is good.
我们会让这里变得更好
We'll make it better.
有鱼吗
How's the fishing?
没鱼了 池塘水质不好
There isn't any. Pond's dead.
这是一潭死水
As a doornail.
但我们还可以抓点兔子 臭鼬
We still got rabbits, skunks,
负鼠什么的来吃
some possum out here.
你还是管好你自己吧 独眼老布
You better watch your ass, One Eye Bri.
你确定我们走对方向了吗
You sure we're headed in the right direction?
照着霍华德的地图走的
If Howard's map is right.
真应该把他拖出来问个清楚
We should have dragged his ass out here to make sure.
人家老年人 哪里走得动
He's an old man. He can barely walk.
所以我才说拖着他走
That's why I said dragged.
希望这趟没白跑
Hope this is worth it.
也许他是那种末日生存主义者
Supposedly this guy was a survivalist type.
他的小屋里或许能找出有用的东西
His cabin might have stuff we can use.
说不定他还活着
Hell, maybe he's still alive.
我觉得危险
I won't keep my fingers crossed.
嘿 独眼龙 你在干嘛
Hey, One Eye. What you doing?
这是什么
The hell is this?
骗子
看来他把某人惹毛了
Somebody pissed somebody off.
管他呢
Who gives a shit?
死了一了百了
That guy's got nothing to worry about anymore.
继续走
Let's go.
-这个伤口很深 -没事
- It's a deep cut. - No, that's nothing, ma'am.
不过是玩刀子玩过头了 很快就好了
I just got cute with my knife, that's all. I'll be fine.
那么...
So...
我叫艾丽西娅
Alicia.
哦对 艾丽西娅
Alicia. Right.
你是海军陆战队的吗
You in the Marines or something?
我是陆军预备役
Army. In the reserves.
用的M4步♥枪♥对吧
An M4, huh?
你有意见吗
You don't approve?
别误会
I mean, don't get me wrong,
用M4步♥枪♥打近战不错
an M4 is great for close combat,
但作为野战武器的话
but as a field weapon?
尘土飞扬易卡壳 还是算了吧
With all that dirt and dust, no, thanks.
我不太喜欢长枪
I've never really been into big guns anyway.
我更喜欢史密斯威森手♥枪♥
I'm more of a Smith & Wesson gal.
方便又好用
Less fuss, you know?
你尽喜欢装逼对吧
You always this full of shit?
没错
Yes, I am
强♥奸♥犯
凶手
自杀了
Took himself out.
你觉得是他杀了那些军人吗
You think he's the one who 86'd those military guys?
-他的头还在 -没剩多少了
- He still has his head. - Some of it, anyway.
进屋看看
Let's see what he's got inside.
听到了吗 里面有行尸
You hear that? There's one in there.
肯定被卡住了出不来
Must be stuck if it ain't coming out.
要进去吗
We going in?
你吓尿了吗 磨蹭什么
You want us to wait till you finish pissing in your pants?
-不 我只是 -别废话了
- No, I'm... - Cut the chatter.
进去吧
Let's go.
-很近了 -安静
- It's close. - Quiet.
-它出来了 -闭嘴
- It's out. - Shut up.
赶走它
Get it off of me!
把它弄下来
Get it off of me! Get it off of me!
快把它弄下来
Get it off of me!
皮特
Pete!
假如当时坑里只有你一人
If it was just you in that pit,
我是不会把你带进营地的
I wouldn't have brought you into the camp.
要不是那些和你在一起的人
If it weren't for the people you were with...
那个小女孩儿...
the girl...
你感觉不太一样了
You seem different now.
变了
Changed.
是不是
Are you?
是的
I am.
那就好
Good.
这人有堆好东西
The guy had some good stuff.
罐头
Canned food.
我们有啤酒喝了
We got beer.
天呐 这儿发生什么了
Man, what happened here?
这间小屋里到底发生了什么
I mean, what the hell was going on in this cabin?
他养着那些行尸吗
Was he storing those biters?
她们是他的妻子和小孩
They were his wife and kid, man.
不 它们是行尸
No, they were biters.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表