你发现时他们就这样了吗
You found them like this?
我来看凯伦...
I came to see Karen...
发现了地上的血迹
and I saw the blood on the floor.
然后闻到了气味
Then I smelled them.
有人把他们拖到这里
Somebody dragged them out here
然后放火焚烧
and set them on fire.
他们杀了他们 然后放火焚烧
They killed them and set them on fire!
你是个警♥察♥
You're a cop.
你查清楚是谁干的 然后把他们交给我
You find out who did this and you bring 'em to me.
听懂了吗 把他们交给我
You understand? You bring 'em to me.
我们会查出是谁...
We'll find out who--
-我需要重复吗 -不用
- I need to say it again? - No. No.
我知道你的感受 我也经历过
I know what you're feeling. I've been there.
你见过我的样子 那很危险
You saw me there. It's dangerous.
-凯伦不该被烧死 -对
- Karen didn't deserve this. - No.
大卫不该被烧死
David didn't deserve it.
-谁都不该 -好了 哥们 别...
- Nobody does. - All right, man, let's--
不查出是谁干的 我绝不离开
Man, I ain't going nowhere till I find out who did this!
我们是一边的 哥们
We're on the same side, man.
听着
Hey, look,
我知道你的感受
I know what you're going through.
我们都失去过爱人
We've all lost someone.
我们知道你现在的感受
We know what you're going through right now,
但你得冷静下来
but you've got to calm down.
-你给我退后 -别这样
- You need to step the hell back! - No.
她不会想要你这样的
She wouldn't want you being like this.
住手 住手
Stop! Stop!
住手
Stop!
够了
That's enough.
够了
That's enough.
瑞克
Rick.
-住手 -放开我
- Stop. - Let go of me!
-不 -放开我
- No. No. - Let go of me!
不
No.
你的伤至少得一周才能痊愈
This is gonna be sprained at least a week.
好消息是 这些伤口都无需缝针
Good news, none of these cuts need stitches.
接下来的几天不要打字
I wouldn't plan on much typing the next few days.
你没事吧
You okay?
很痛
It hurts.
我说的不是你的手
I wasn't talking about the hand.
我们刚经历了可怕的事
We just went through something terrible.
那些我们竭力阻止的事情
Everything we've been working so hard to keep out,
终究还是发生了
it found its way in.
不
No.
该发生的总会发生的
It's always there.
明早要开委员会
Council meeting tomorrow morning.
通知你一声
Thought you should know.
我们失去了12名同胞
We just lost 12 of our own.
还有两名被无情杀害
Two more we killed in cold blood.
疫情恐怕难以控制
We could be facing an outbreak.
仅仅一天 我就闯了不少祸
I think I've done enough damage for one day.
我以前也失控过
I've fallen off the wagon before.
-是一回事吗 -差不多
- That's what this is? - Pretty close.
当遇到问题 我不会唉声叹气
When it happened, I didn't stand around feeling bad about it.
我会挺住
I got back up.
我会担起责任
I had responsibilities.
保护大家的安全
People to keep safe.
老兄 去清洗下伤口吧
Let's get you cleaned up, man.
说不定要缝上几针
You might even need a couple stitches.
先把他们安葬了再说
Not until they're in the ground.
那你至少得让赫谢尔或者斯蒂文斯医生看看
You should at least let Hershel or Dr. S. take a look at you,
确保没什么大碍
make sure nothing's broken.
先把他们安葬了再说
When they're in the ground.
我不会有事的 对吧
I'm gonna be okay, though, right?
你看凯伦和大卫都已经被感染了
I mean, Karen and David, they were already sick.
所以要感染的话 这会儿早就被感染了
So if we were gonna get it, we'd have had it by now.
又没有固定的发病时间
It doesn't happen on a timeline.
这是因人而异的
It's different with everyone.
但我们会没事的
But we could be okay.
对 会没事的
Yeah, we could be.
一切都会好起来的
Everything could be okay.
如果是跟行尸 跟活人正面交锋
If it's walkers, if it's people,
我们还有法子 可以拼了
we can do something. We can fight.
但遇上这个 我只能掘坟墓
But with this, I'm just digging graves.
得去找S医生
Got to see Dr. S.
我会没事的
I'm gonna be okay.
S医生
Dr. S....?
医生你在吗
Dr. S.?
我们必须告诉他们
We have to tell them.
感染扩散了
It's starting.
病毒传播很快
It's spread.
D区幸免遇难的人中 萨沙和迦勒已经感染
Everyone who survived the attack in cell block D.
现在其他人也出现了症状
Sasha, Caleb, and now others.
哦 天呐
Oh, Jesus.
那我们该怎么办
So what do we do?
当务之急 封锁A区
First things first. Cell block A is isolation.
像之前萨沙和迦勒那样 将所有被感染的人隔离
We keep the sick people there like we tried with Karen and David.
那接下来又怎样
What the hell we gonna do about that?
让瑞克去调查
Ask Rick to look into it.
做个时间表 记录每个人在何时何地做什么
Try to make a timeline-- who's where when.
但要怎样才能阻止疫情恶化呢
But what are we gonna do to stop this?
没办法阻止
There is no stopping it.
被感染了 就会恶化
You get it, you have to go through it.
-那这不就是等死吗 -病毒本身不致命
- But it just kills you? - The illness doesn't.
是症状要命 我们需要抗生素
The symptoms do. We need antibiotics.
附近的药店我们都去过了
We've been through every pharmacy nearby.
没找到多少
And then some.
西桃工学院的兽医院
That veterinary college at West Peachtree Tech,
应该没人想到
that's one place people
去那里找药
may not have thought to raid for medication.
动物的药 人也能用
The drugs for animals there are the same we need.
距这里有50英里
That's 50 miles.
之前觉得太冒险
Too big a risk before.
现在不管了 我带一组人出去
Ain't now. I'm gonna take a group out.
抓紧时间
Best not waste any more time.
我也去
I'm in.
你没有接触过病毒
You haven't been exposed.
达里尔接触了 你跟他在一辆车里的话
Daryl has. You get in a car with him...
他已经把虱子传给我了
He's already given me fleas.
我可以带路
I can lead the way.
我知道东西放在哪
I know where everything's kept.
在外面的时候 每次都有危险
When we're out there, it's always the same.
早晚得跑步逃命
Sooner or later we run.
那我就给你们画张地图吧
I can draw you a map.
我们应该做一些其他的预防措施
There are other precautions I feel we should take.
比如
Like what?
达里尔这组人
There's no telling how long it'll be
什么时候回来说不准
before Daryl and his group return.
我们应该把最易被感染的人隔离开
Wouldn't it make sense for us to separate the most vulnerable?
我们可以用行政办公楼
We can use the administration building.
有独♥立♥的办公室和房♥间
Separate office, separate room.
谁是最易被感染的人
Who is the most vulnerable?
孩子们
The very young.
老人呢
What about the old?
我来试一下
Give me another go at it.
管子被泥土堵住了
The whole line's mudded up.
那头又掉到池底了
The end is dragging the bottom again.
我们得出去清理一下
We'll have to go out there and clear it.
设好诱饵 从墓地穿过去
Set the bird, go out through the tombs,
再从森林小路绕到后面
swing around through the forest route.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表