-女士 -丽兹
- Ma'am? - Hi, Lizzy.
他们叫我下来
They told me to come down here.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
很好
Good.
我想见你 因为我要和瑞克出去了
I wanted to see you because I'm going on a run with Rick.
你觉得达里尔死了吗
Do you think Daryl's dead?
不
No.
他得去很远的地方取药
He had to go far away to get the medicine,
所以需要些时间
so it's gonna take a while.
我们失去了D区所有的食物
We lost all our food in cell block D,
所以我们要去找些食物
so we're gonna go look for more
和别的有用的东西
and whatever else we can find.
现在还没人死
Nobody's died yet.
还没
Yet?
我觉得很多人都会死
I think a lot of people are going to die.
总是这样
It's what always happens.
让我很难过 但是
Makes me sad, but...
至少他们能复生
at least they get to come back.
丽兹 他们复生时 他们不是...
Lizzy, when they come back, they aren't--
原来的自己
people aren't who they were.
是啊 但他们还存在
Yeah, but they're something.
还活着
They're someone.
我现在很小
I'm little now.
如果我不死 就会长大
If I don't die, I'll get big.
我还是我 但我也会不一样
I'll be me, but I'll be different.
就是这样
It's how it is.
我们都会改变
We all change.
我们都不会和原来一样
We all don't get to stay the same way we started.
丽兹 这更为复杂
Lizzy, it's more complicated--
你说我很软弱 我不是
You said I was weak. I'm not.
我很坚强 所以我告诉你我的想法
I'm strong, so I'm telling you what I think.
你记得遇到危险时 我教你怎么做吗
You remember what I told you to do when there's danger?
撒丫子就跑
Run as fast as I can.
跑到安全的地方
You run and run until you're safe.
如果你或你妹妹命悬一线
And if it's your life or your sister's life,
你不能害怕杀人
you can't be afraid to kill.
知道吗
Understand?
知道
Yes.
你很坚强 丽兹
You are strong, Lizzy.
你会活下来的
You're gonna live.
你 你妹妹和我
You, your sister, and me--
我们都会活下去 我知道
we're gonna survive, I know it.
你的匕♥首♥呢
Where's your knife?
把T恤塞到匕♥首♥后面
Put your T-shirt behind it.
你必须能快速拔刀
You've gotta be able to get to it quickly.
好 妈妈 我是说女士
Yes, Mom. I mean ma'am.
别叫我"妈妈"
Don't call me "Mom."
那是口误
It was an accident.
别这样叫
Just don't.
好的
Okay.
怎么了
What is it?
我不怕杀行尸
I'm not afraid to kill.
我只是内心很害怕
I'm just afraid.
你不能害怕
You can't be.
如何做到呢
How?
去攻克它
You fight it.
战胜它
And fight it.
别放弃
You don't give up.
然后某天
And then one day,
你就变了
you just change.
我们都会变
We all change.
这条是特纳溪
This is Turner Creek,
顺着下游走几英里就到巴恩斯维尔镇了
so Barnesville must be a few miles downstream.
运气好还可以搞辆车
Sounds like our best chance at finding a new ride.
嘿 泰
Yo, Ty.
快点跟上 赶路了
Come on, let's go. Vonos.
泰
Ty.
泰
Ty!
再往南走几英里就有小镇了
There should be a town a few miles south.
我们浪费了一整晚
Lost a whole night.
我妹妹和其他人...
My sister, everybody else--
可能都死了
they're probably dead.
继续走总有希望
Well, it helps to keep moving.
不 没有
No, it doesn't.
玛姬本来想跟来的
Maggie wanted to come, you know.
总得有人留守 照顾大家
Someone had to stay back, watch over things.
你是指让你信任的人留下
Someone you trust, you mean.
他们本来也会被自己的血液呛死
They would have drowned in their own blood.
他们备受煎熬 我解脱了他们
They were suffering. I made it quick.
我们得处理掉尸体
We needed the bodies gone.
以防止病毒扩散
We needed to stop it from spreading.
他们是当时唯一被感染的人
They were the only ones who were sick.
活着就是隐患
They were a threat.
我这么做是为了救大家
I was trying to save lives.
我迫不得已 总有人得站出来
I had to try. Somebody had to.
也许吧
Maybe.
是碧石吗
Is that jasper?
成色不错 很衬你的眼睛
It's a good color. Brings out your eyes.
理查德小姐在A区 我们走的时候
When Miss Richards went into A block, we were leaving.
她让我帮她留意
Asked me to keep a lookout.
我打算用这个给她爸爸做墓牌
I'm gonna use it for her old man's marker.
监狱的人你都认识吗
You know all them back there?
在那里一待就是几个小时
You stay in one place more than a couple hours,
能记住的东西连自己也佩服
you'd be surprised what you pick up.
抱歉 车很脏
你觉得他们会回来吗
Think they're coming back?
挡风玻璃很干净 被擦过
Windshield's clean, wiped down.
停在这里不会超过一天 可能两天
Can't have been here more than a day, maybe two.
你是说达里尔和其他人
You mean Daryl and the others.
我们此行是以防万一 是吗
That's what this is, right?
以防他们回不来
In case they don't?
在他们回来前 我们先这样
Until they do. That's what this is.
搜索药柜 急救箱
Medicine cabinets, first aid kits--
任何能够帮到赫谢尔的东西
anything that could help Hershel.
我们速战速决
We get in, we get out.
能吃的东西都带走
And if we can eat it, we take it.
无铅柴油
.
→HELL[地狱]
你看见什么了吗
You see something?
不清楚 可能吧
I don't know. Maybe.
我们得找一块新电池
We gotta find us a new battery.
里面有些朋友
Got some friends inside.
走吧
Come on.
我们清出一条路 看看有多少行尸
Let's clear a path, see how many we got.
伙计 放轻松
Hey, man, go easy.
我们不清楚里面的情况
We don't know what we're dealing with.
泰尔西
Tyreese!
泰
Ty!
泰 放开它
Ty, let him go.
你为什么不放开它
Why the hell didn't you let go?
卡萝尔
Carol!
没事的
Whoa, whoa. It's cool.
我们是活人
We're-- we're cool.
我们有水果
We have fruit.
我们有杏 桃子
Yeah, we got apricots, peaches.
给 接着
Here, catch.
或者 别接
Or, you know, don't.
-怎么弄的 -转角处有个温室
- How'd this happen? - Greenhouse around the corner.
我们想找个地方住一晚
We were looking for a place to crash.
温室房♥顶坏了
The roof's broken now and
一直被雨水滋润 所以全是水果
it's been getting rain, so it's full of fruit.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表