我得说服你们做一件事
I have to talk all of you into doing something.
我知道我们必须这样做
Something I know we need to do.
我不知道该如何开口
And I don't know how to talk about it.
你想让我们做什么
What do you want us to do?
我想让你们活下去
I want you to survive.
我们在这里撑不了多久
We're not gonna last here.
行尸会成群结队地来袭
The biters, there'll be a herd of them.
它们会填满坑
They'll fill the pits,
一个叠一个
they'll crawl over one another.
前赴后继 最后入侵我们的营地
There'll be enough to tear right through our camp.
它们不来活人也会来
Or it'll be people.
我们和外面的世界之间没有阻碍
There's nothing between us and the rest of the world.
我们和他们之间毫无阻碍
Nothing between us and them.
我们留在这里 就会死
We stay here, we'll die.
摧毁了我和马丁内斯所在的营地的那些人
The people who destroyed the camp I was in with Martinez...
他们住在一座监狱里
they live in a prison.
在34号♥高速公路以北
It's north off Highway 34.
他们有围墙
They got walls...
栅栏
fences,
可供耕种的土地
plots of land for farming.
我们可以住在那里
We could live there.
如果我们愿意从他们手上抢过来的话
If we're willing to take it from 'em.
我有个计划 可以避免任何人受伤
I have a plan to do it without anyone getting hurt.
我抓获了他们的两个人
I captured two of them.
什么
What?
我当时在侦查监狱
I was scouting the prison
碰上了他们 所以我把他们带回来了
and our paths crossed, so I took 'em.
-你带回了他们 -他们是进监狱的钥匙
- You took them? - They're the key.
他们会帮我们不费一枪一弹夺取那座监狱
They're gonna help us take that prison without firing a shot.
我们能得到监狱 而且不必杀人
We can have it and we don't need to kill anyone.
但是
But...
我们得做好杀人的准备
we need to be prepared to.
监狱里的那些人并非都是坏人
The people in this prison, not all of them are bad.
但大部分都是小偷
But most of them are thieves,
谋杀犯
murderers.
为什么那种人能逍遥自在
Now why should people like that have peace of mind
而我们却每天都在掩埋同伴
when we're burying our own just about every day?
那些人致我残疾
These people, they mutilated me...
烧了我的营地
burned my camp...
杀了我女儿
killed my daughter.
你看见了 我尝试过
Now you saw me-- I tried.
我尝试过去死
I tried to die.
因为我不想接受 在这世界存活
'Cause I didn't want to accept that you couldn't live in this world
就必须杀人这一事实
without getting blood on your hands.
但我找到了你们 我不想死了
I found you people and I don't want to die.
我也不想让你们死
I don't want you to die.
我们得马上行动
Now we need to move-- now.
他们会发觉他们的人失踪了
They're gonna realize their people are gone
会为接下来的事做好准备
and they're gonna start getting ready for whatever's next.
我们得攻其不备 吓到他们
We need to surprise them. Scare them.
我们会赢的
And we will win.
我加入
I'm in.
-我加入 -我也是
- I'm in. - Me, too.
收拾东西 做好准备
Pack up and get ready.
半小时后我们定计划
We'll go over the plan in half an hour.
-走吧 -就这么做吧
- Come on. - Let's do it.
梅根在哪
Where's Megan?
她在拖车里看书
She's reading in the trailer.
你都听到了吗
You hear all that?
我说过我们不必抢另一个地方
I said we didn't have to fight for another place.
我知道
I know.
要杀人吗
Killing people?
不 杀谋杀犯
No. Killing killers.
你说过他们不全是坏人
You said they weren't all bad people.
他们和坏人在一起
Well, they're with bad people.
我也是吗
Am I?
我会让你活下去的
I'm gonna keep you alive.
我会让梅根活下去的
I'm gonna keep Megan alive.
我唯一在乎的
The only judgment on me I care about
就是你俩是不是活着
is whether you two are still breathing.
你听到了很好
It's good that you heard,
你知道了很好
that you know.
莉莉 我爱你
Lily... I love you.
我不知道你到底是谁
I don't know who you are.
你和我说过一定还有更好的地方
Hey, you told me there has to be someplace better
还叫我帮你找到它
and that I was gonna help you find it.
你了解我 莉莉
You knew me, Lily.
我是不会变的
It was always gonna be like this.
你也得收拾收拾了
You need to pack up, too.
-别碰我 -别动
- Don't touch me. - Stay still.
离我远点
Get off me.
你们应该吃点东西 今天将会是漫长的一天
You should eat. It's gonna be a long day.
没有人会伤害你们的
Nobody's gonna hurt you.
我可不信
I don't believe that.
我不在乎
Well, I don't care.
你就告诉我们这是怎么回事吧
Just tell us what this is.
拜托了
Please.
这不是私人恩怨
It isn't personal.
那这是什么
Then what is it?
米琼恩 我想让你明白
Michonne, I want you to know...
佩妮 我的女儿
Penny, my daughter,
她死了 我如今意识到了这一点
she was dead. I know that now.
现在 我不想伤害你
Now, I don't want to hurt you.
我不想伤害任何人
I don't want to hurt anyone.
我只要监狱 就这么简单
I need the prison, that's it.
有一伙人的性命我得保住
There are people I need to keep alive.
你俩要帮我夺得监狱
You two are gonna help me take it.
不会有伤亡
No one needs to die.
我要杀了你
I'm gonna kill you.
不 你不会的
No, you won't.
-我会用我的... -别说了
- I'm gonna take my-- - Stop it.
度假好去处
你想要监狱
You want the prison?
是的 而且我会尽可能和平地接管它
Yeah. And I'll take it as peacefully as I can.
-总督 -别那样叫我
- Governor-- - Don't call me that.
你的人 还有我们的人
Your people, our people,
我们能找到一个和平共处的办法
we can find a way to live together.
这些你要护着的人
These people you need to keep alive,
你爱他们吗
do you love them?
你是个好人 赫谢尔
You're a good man, Hershel.
比瑞克要好
A better man than Rick.
你说的每一句话 你说话的方式
Everything you've said, the way you've said it,
证明你变了 而瑞克也变了
you've changed. So has Rick.
我们俩永远也不可能生活在一起的
The two of us will never be able to live together.
米琼恩和我 我们也不可能生活在一起
Michonne and I, we'll never be able to live together.
-我们会找到办法的 -我已经找到了
- We'll find a way. - I found a way!
我很努力了
I'm trying hard.
我有各种各样的办法能达到目的
There's all kinds of ways I could do this.
而这个办法 你们能活下去 而我能...
This way, you get to live and I get to be...
你说你想尽可能和平地接管这个监狱
You say you want to take this prison as peacefully as possible.
那意味着为了夺得它你也不惜伤害一些人
That means you'd be willing to hurt people to get it.
我的女儿们在那儿
My daughters would be there.
你有可能伤害到她们
That's who you'd be hurting.
假如你真理解有个女儿的感觉
If you understand what it's like to have a daughter,
那你怎么能威胁别人女儿的性命
then how can you threaten to kill someone else's?
因为她们不是我的女儿
Because they aren't mine.
我们回来前他们会安全地待在这儿
They'll be safe here until we get back.
行尸没办法过河
Biters can't make it across the water.
假如在水边很安全的话
If it's safe by the water,
那我们就直接找个靠水的地方啊
then let's just go someplace by the water.
-莉莉 -你没必要这么做
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表