定量配给 修护栏 药品储备
Rationing, fences, medical supplies.
有无数个问题而人们期望我给出答案
There are 100 questions and people are looking to me for answers.
当领袖是很难
Well, it's hard to lead.
是啊 我需要点协助
Yeah, I could use some help.
有多少人
How many?
10个
10.
可能不到
Maybe less.
但他们供给很足
They got a lot of supplies, though.
也许我们该把他们吸收进来
Maybe we should take 'em in.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
我们的供给只是勉强够分
We barely got enough to go around as it is.
听着 皮特 我知道你不想伤害任何人
Look, Pete, I know you don't want to hurt nobody.
我也不想 但我们需要那些供给
Neither do I, but we need those supplies.
我们直接过去
Now let's just go over there
拿到需要的东西 就回家
and take what we need and go home.
不采取暴♥力♥
No rough stuff.
-你想抢劫他们 -何不呢
- You want to rob 'em? - Why not?
我们需要他们的补给
We need their stuff.
-他们有枪 但如果我们动作快点 -不
- They got guns, but if we roll up on 'em quick-- - No.
不行 我们自己也能找到供给
No, we can find our own supplies.
走吧
Come on.
太搞笑了
What a joke.
我们干得挺好的
We did all right.
是啊 几只该死的松鼠 几罐炼乳
Yeah, a couple of damn squirrels, some condensed milk.
你还要我怎么样 我在努力呢
What do you want from me? I'm trying here.
你去哪儿
Where you going?
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch!
这不是行尸干的
This wasn't biters.
是人干的
People did this.
肯定是刚发生的
Must have just happened.
我们本来可以拿到供给的
We would have had those supplies.
死了这么多人
You're worried about supplies?
你还在担心供给 米奇
These people are dead, Mitch.
你说的太对了 他们死了
You're damn right they're dead!
反正他们都是个死
That was gonna happen either way.
现在倒让别人抢走了咱们的供给
Now some other group's got our stuff.
米奇 米奇 不
Mitch. Mitch, no!
他可能还活着
He might have lived.
可能吧
Might have.
需要这个吗
Need this?
布莱恩 出什么事了
Brian, what's going on?
-马上收拾你的东西 -怎么啦
- Pack your things, now. - What's happening?
等等 宝贝
Hold on, baby.
拿上你的衣服 带点吃的 快点
Grab your clothes, pack some food. Come on.
妈妈
Mommy?
-布莱恩 住手 -去找塔拉
- Brian, stop. - Get Tara.
我们得走了 这里不再安全了
We need to leave. It isn't safe here anymore.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我们不能就这么走人
We can't just run off.
我是营地里唯一的护士
I'm the only nurse in camp.
塔拉跟艾丽西娅在一起
Tara's got Alicia.
那梅根怎么办
What about Megan?
听着 这里就要出大事了
Look, things are about to go very wrong here.
我以前遇到过 不能再让你和梅根遭罪
It's happened to me before. I can't put you and Megan through that.
不能再失去你们了
Can't lose you again.
那皮特怎么办
What about Pete?
你说过他是个好人
You said he was a good man.
-我错了 -但是...
- Well, I was wrong. - But...
你相信我吗
Do you trust me?
你相信我吗 莉莉
Do you trust me, Lily?
那就快收拾东西
Then pack your things.
我们今晚就走
We're leaving tonight, okay?
快点
Come on.
妈妈
Mommy.
妈妈
Mommy.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
-艾丽西娅 -你应该开慢点
- Alicia. - Maybe you should slow down.
不行 我不明白 我不懂
No, I don't understand this. I don't understand this.
不管去哪里我们都在一起 好吗
Hey, we're together, okay?
营地里什么都有 有食物有住所
We have everything back there. We have food, we have shelter.
-布莱恩 -天呐
- Brian. - Oh, my god.
待在车里
Just stay in the car.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
生存
Surviving.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
米奇的事情
About Mitch.
进来吧
Come in.
我就知道会这样
I knew this was coming.
我总是得帮他擦屁♥股♥
I've been getting him out of trouble my--
皮特呢
Where's Pete?
他死了
He's dead.
现在你也要把我♥干♥掉吗
You gonna kill me, too, now?
因为我杀了营地里那个老家伙吗
Huh? For the old guy at the camp?
抽烟吗
Smoke?
你对我哥哥做了什么
Why did you do my brother?
关于那个营地 你说的对
You were right about that camp.
我们应该抢走他们的补给
We should have taken their supplies.
我不在乎你杀了那个老头
I don't care that you killed the old man.
像你哥哥那种人 总是坚持做对的事情
Men like your brother, always doing the right thing,
甚至以自己人为代价
even at the cost of their own people.
抽根烟吧
Go on. Have a cigarette.
我戒了
I quit.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
我还记得我抽的第一根烟
I remember the first smoke I ever had.
我和我哥挤在车♥库♥里
Me and my brother huddled in the garage
吸着我爸的好彩烟
puffing on one of my dad's lucky strikes.
他肯定是闻到了烟味 接着就冲了进来
He must have smelled the smoke, because he came barging in,
想揍我们
looking to beat up on us.
但是我哥哥挡在我前面
But my brother got between us.
说是他偷的
Said he stole them.
根本不是 是我偷的
Wasn't true. It was me.
但我哥哥就是那种人
But that was my brother.
英雄
Hero.
他因此被揍得鼻青脸肿 肋骨断了一根
He got two black eyes and a broken rib for that.
但我还是挨了打
And I got beat anyway.
拿一根吧
Take one.
现在我接管了
I'm running things now,
我会尽我所能保护这个营地
and I will do everything it takes to protect this camp.
如果你加入我 我保证
Now, if you join me, I promise you
你再也不用担心自己的行为
you will never have to worry about whether you were doing
是对还是错
the right thing or the wrong thing.
因为为了营地
Because we will do
我们会做任何事
the only thing.
我们怎么对营地的人说皮特的事
What are we gonna tell the camp about Pete?
就说他在寻找补给时
We'll tell them he died on a supply run
为救我们而死
saving our asses.
你觉得人们会相信吗
You think they're really gonna believe that?
人们相信自己想相信的事
People believe what they want to believe.
人人都爱英雄
Everybody loves a hero.
外♥围♥防护如何了
How's the perimeter coming?
快好了 我们用车围起了整个营地
It's good. We got cars ringing almost the entire camp.
再去找点东西
I think a few more runs,
就能建起一个缓冲带了
we should have ourselves a nice little buffer.
坑里呢
And the pits?
行尸不断来 我们不断烧
They keep coming, we keep burning them.
不知道是不是因为太热了
I don't know if it's the heat or what,
最近它们变得非常多
but there have been a hell of a lot more of them lately.
-弹♥药♥呢 -充足
- And the armory? - solid.
我收集了营地的所有子弹
I rounded up all the ammo in camp.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表