我告诉她别再上去了
I told her no more.
不能让她继续浪费子弹了
Can't afford to waste her bullets.
你有小孩吗
You got kids?
没有
No.
我的女儿们出生的时候
When my girls were born,
我终于明白了成为一个男人意味着什么
that's when I finally figured out what it was to be a man.
你懂的 一个真男人
You know, a real man.
你保护她们 保证她们安全
You protect them, you keep them safe.
你花尽心思让她们变得更强
You just try to make them stronger
直到她们能照顾自己
until they can look out for themselves.
但这种情况
But... this here,
我从未想过她们会遇上这种事
I-- I never counted on this.
我有个伙计
Hey, I got a buddy.
比尔·詹金斯 他住在303
Bill Jenkins, he lives up in 303.
他那儿有套很棒的双陆棋
He's got a real nice backgammon set up there.
他不会介意的 他把棋放在床底下
He won't mind and he keeps it under his bed there.
拜托了
Just... please.
你在外面生活过
You've been out there in the world
你知道在那些东西周围如何自卫
and you know how to handle yourself around those things.
听着 我知道你也许不理解
Look, I know you might not understand it
因为你没有女儿
'cause you don't got a baby girl of your own,
但是
but...
这东西也许能让我的梅根重新开始说话
it might be something that might make my Megan talk again.
拜托了
Please.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
一切都会过去[枕头上的文字]
给你上路带的东西
Couple things for the road.
我自己可以
I'm okay.
你帮了我们
You helped us.
这是我们的谢意
We're saying thank you.
你自己看着办吧
Deal with it.
我估计你需要这个
I guess you'll be needing this back.
你留着吧
Keep it.
别
Don't...
用那玩意儿扔我
throw that at me.
这是你的枪
It's your gun.
你可以拿回去
You can have it back.
你也需要一把
You need another one.
我有这个了
I have this.
塔拉说的没错
Tara was right.
我们应该搜你的身
We should have frisked you.
我在楼上发现的
I found it upstairs.
你留着那把吧
You keep that.
你们要命中脑袋才行
You have to kill the brain.
什么
What?
你姐姐冲着它们的身体射击
Your sister, she shot 'em in the body,
但你们得射这里
but you have to hit 'em here.
这样才能杀死它们
That's what kills them.
为什么
Why?
我有些事情得求你
I need to ask you something.
我爸的肺癌已经到晚期了
My dad's got stage four lung cancer.
我多年照顾肿瘤病人
I worked oncology for a few years.
能看出他快不行了
He's nearing the end.
他的氧气还剩两天的量
He's got about two days of oxygen.
也许更少
Maybe less.
我们从没想过他能挺这么久
We never thought he'd make it this long.
你已经为我们做了很多 但是...
You've already done so much for us, but...
几个街区之外
there's an old folks home
有一家老人院
a couple of blocks from here.
哪怕只有一罐也行
Even one tank would mean everything.
他是唯一能让梅根微笑的人
He's the only one who can put a smile on Megan's face.
哪怕只有一秒也好
Even for a second.
这两个都是满的
They're both full.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
是的
Yeah.
你还没让我说谢谢呢
You didn't let me say thank you.
我没事
Yeah, I'm okay.
坐吧
Sit.
让我重操旧业护理你
Let me be a nurse again.
好消息是你不需要缝针
Good news is it doesn't look like you need any stitches.
坏消息是
Bad news...
这会像狂蜂蜇了一样疼
this is gonna sting like a couple of angry bees.
有事做的感觉真好
Feels good to have something to do.
从来没人说起过
Nobody ever mentioned just
世界末日竟然会这么无聊
how boring the end of the world was gonna be.
她以为你是她爸爸
She thought you were her dad.
梅根
Megan.
当她看见你在街上时
When she saw you out there on the street.
三年半前的一个晚上 他出了门
He went out one night about three and a half years ago
去买♥♥几瓶啤酒和强力球彩票
to get a couple beers and a Powerball ticket.
他说他很快就回来
Said he'd be right back.
梅根把你认成了他
Megan thought you were him,
以为你终于回家了
finally coming right back.
-妈妈 -在这里 亲爱的
- Mama. - In here, honey.
一切都很好 甜心
Everything's okay, sweetheart.
布莱恩受了点小伤 需要清理一下
Brian just got a boo-boo that needs a little cleaning up.
就跟你被割伤时一样
Same as when you get a cut.
我没拿药膏
I don't have the ointment.
我去拿药 你帮我看护一下病人吧
Why don't you watch my patient until I get back?
好的
Okay.
你眼睛怎么了
What happened to your eye?
没了
It's gone.
出了什么事吗
Something happen to you
还是你一生下来就这样
or were you just born like that?
出了事
Something happened to me.
我是不是不该问
Was that bad to ask?
没事
No.
我会告诉你我的眼睛怎么了
I'll tell you what happened to my eye,
但你得发誓保守秘密
but you have to promise to keep it secret.
我发誓
I promise.
那是什么意思
What's that?
拉钩上吊不许变
Pinkie swear.
发誓保密 否则不得好死
Plus cross my heart and hope to die.
好吧
Well...
我是个海盗
I'm a pirate.
不可能
No way.
被你识破了
Yeah, you caught me.
其实是我救人的时候出了事
What really happened was I was trying to help someone.
为了救我深爱的人
Someone I loved very much.
你怎么帮助他们的
How were you trying to help them?
我想尽力保护他们
I was trying to protect them, you know?
不让他们受伤
Stop them getting hurt.
但你自己却受伤了
But you got hurt instead.
是啊
Yeah.
他们也受伤了吗
Did they get hurt, too?
是啊 也受伤了
Yeah, yeah, they did.
我真遗憾
I'm sorry.
我也是
Me, too.
这是什么
What is it?
国际象棋
Chess.
看起来好难
Looks hard.
对有些人来说可能会难 但你很聪明
Well, maybe for some folks, but you're smart.
你很快就能学会
You'll catch on quick.
这个棋子叫什么
What's this one called?
那是卒
That's a pawn.
他们是你的士兵
They're your soldiers.
他们会死吗
Do they die?
有时会
Sometimes.
如果他们都死了 你就输了吗
Do you lose if they die?
不 不一定
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表