是啊 我得出去检查一下陷阱
Yeah, I got to go out and check the snares.
我可不想把我们抓到的东西白白让给行尸
I don't want to lose whatever we catch to the walkers.
我去吧
I'll go.
你刚到这呢
You just got here.
我会回来的
And I'll be back.
-你要去检查陷阱 -是的
- Going to check the snares? - I am.
你不能去 去做你的杂事
You're not. Do your chores.
看你的漫画 或者读几本书
Read comics. Maybe some books, too.
去找帕特里克玩
Hang out with Patrick.
也许去参加故事会
Maybe go to story time.
老爸 那是小孩干的事
Dad, that's for kids.
是呀
Yeah.
现在 刷刷她
Now brush her down.
留在这里没什么不对的 瑞克
Nothing wrong with staying close, Rick.
每个人都能理解
Everyone understands.
你为我们种了足够的庄稼
You're growing us enough food
近期内你不用再四处奔波了
so we won't need to do runs soon.
但我们得给你找一套好点的连体工服了
But we do have to find you a good pair of overalls.
你看上去得像点样
You need to look the part.
嘴角上叼一株小麦
A little piece of wheat out of the corner of your mouth.
再长个农夫大臀
Maybe a bigger ass.
听着 委员会里其余的人
Listen, the rest of the council--
达里尔 格伦 卡萝尔 萨沙
Daryl, Glenn, Carol, Sasha,
他们所有人
all of them--
他们都想要我和你谈谈
they wanted me to talk to you.
当你出去的时候
When you go out there,
你必须得带上你的枪
you got to take your gun.
别担心
Easy now.
只不过是去围栏外
It's just outside the fence.
我带着我的刀呢
I have my knife.
我遇到麻烦的话 六发子弹也没什么用
I get in trouble, six bullets isn't gonna make the difference.
瑞克 我们不想让你出事
Rick, we want you to be safe.
带着你的枪
Bring your gun.
等等
Wait.
求你了
Please.
求你
Please?
求你帮帮我
Please help me.
我知道你不认识我
I know you don't know me.
好吗 我知道
Okay, I know that.
但是你能帮我把这个带给我丈夫吗
But can you please help me get this to my husband?
我们已经好几天没吃饭了
We haven't eaten in days.
给你 拿着
Here. Go ahead.
谢谢
Thank you.
你在这附近有营地吗
Do you have a camp around here?
有
Yeah.
我们能不能跟你回去
Could we possibly come back with you?
我们自己
We've been doing...
很难熬
very badly on our own.
我得见见他
I'd have to meet him.
我要问他几个问题 问你们俩
I need to ask him some questions, both of you.
什么问题
What questions?
就问三个
Just three.
我们到了再说
When we get there.
你身上有枪吗
You have a gun on you?
我能确认一下吗
Can I make sure?
好
Yeah.
我不认识你
Look, I don't know you,
所以我警告你
so I'm just gonna tell you this.
你要是跟我耍花招
You try anything--
任何花招
anything--
输的人会是你
you're gonna be the one who loses.
我已经一无所有了
I don't have anything else to lose.
不
No.
你有
You do.
拿着
Go ahead.
尼克 看这边
Nick, look over here.
这是维恩
This one's Wayne.
-尼克 -尼克 看这边
- Nick. - Nick, over here.
嗨 尼克
Hi, Nick!
-嗨 尼克 -你们给它们起名字了
- Hi, Nick. - You're naming them?
有一个行尸有名牌
Well, one of them has a name tag,
我们就觉得它们都应该有名字
so we thought all of them should.
它们活着的时候有名字 它们已经死了
They had names when they were alive. They're dead now.
不 它们没死 只是不一样了
No, they're not. They're just different.
你到底在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
它们不能说话
Okay, they don't talk.
不能思考 它们吃人
They don't think. They eat people.
它们杀人
They kill people.
普通人也杀人 但他们还是有名字
People kill people. They still have names.
你们见过发生的事吗
Have you seen what happens?
你们见过有人那样死去的情景吗
Have you seen someone die like that?
是的 见过
Yeah, I have.
它们不是人 也不是宠物
They're not people and they're not pets.
别给它们起名字
Don't name them.
我们应该去看书 走吧
We're supposed to go read. Come on.
你今晚参加故事会吗
You coming to story time tonight?
好
Uh, yeah.
到时见
See you then.
我有时参加 我很幼稚
I go sometimes. I'm immature.
你不会喜欢的 是小孩的游戏
You wouldn't dig it. It's for kids.
我也走了
I'm gonna head up there, too.
一会儿再聊 小长官
I'll catch you later, young sir.
好
Yep.
军队来后竖起了这些围栏
Army came in and put these fences up.
建了一个避难基地
Made it a place for the people to go.
上周我们发现这个地方的时候
Last week when we spotted this place,
铁丝网后面有很多行尸
there was a bunch of walkers behind this chain-link
就像看门狗一样不让人进去
keeping people out like a bunch of guard dogs.
它们都离开了吗
So they all just left?
你听
Give a listen.
你把它们引走了
You drew 'em out.
三天前放了一个录音机在那儿
Put a boom box out there three days ago.
接在两块车用蓄电池上
Hooked it up to two car batteries.
好吧 我们来扫荡吧
All right, let's make a sweep.
注意安全 尽量多拿
Make sure it's safe. Grab what you can.
明天我们带更多的人过来
We'll come back tomorrow with more people.
来吧
Come on.
等一下
Just give it a second.
好吧 我觉得我明白了
Okay, I think I got it.
明白什么
Got what?
我一直想知道达里尔以前是干什么的
I've been trying to guess what Daryl did before the turn.
他已经瞎猜了差不多六个星期了
He's been trying to guess for, like, six weeks.
我在慢慢猜
Yeah, I'm pacing myself.
每天试一次
One shot a day.
好吧 说说看
All right, shoot.
你在监狱里的行为方式
Well, the way you are at the prison,
你是委员会成员 你会追踪
you being on the council, you're able to track,
你帮助人们 但是你还是有点
you're helping people, but you're still being kind of...
阴沉
surly.
然后我就懂了
Big swing here.
你是凶案警♥察♥
Homicide cop.
有什么好笑的
What's so funny?
没什么 相当说得通
Nothing. It makes perfect sense.
其实这家伙说的没错
Actually, the man's right.
我是卧底警♥察♥
Undercover.
-不会吧 真的吗 -真的
- Come on, really? - Yep.
我不喜欢谈论这个
I don't like to talk about it
因为真的挺操蛋的 你懂吗
'cause it was a lot of heavy shit, you know?
伙计 可别骗我 真的吗
Dude, come on, really?
好吧 看来我得接着猜了
Okay. I'll just keep guessing, I guess.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表