It's okay.
会没事的 去吧
It's all right. Go on.
谢谢你肯留在这里
Thanks for being in there.
我知道你不是非得这么做
I know you don't have to be.
但这对朱迪思意义重大
It means a lot you being in there with Judith.
外面还好吗
Things okay out there?
格伦被感染了
Glenn has it.
玛姬
Maggie.
我们不能沮丧
We don't get to be upset.
大家各司其职 爸爸总是这么说
We all got jobs to do. That's what Daddy always says.
达里尔和米琼恩会找到药的
Daryl and Michonne will get the meds.
你和卡萝尔
You and Carol
还有瑞克要在他们回来前照顾大家
and Rick will help everyone till they get back.
我会照顾朱迪思
And I'll take care of Judith.
只需要关注我们该做的事
Just focus on what you have to do.
不论发生什么 我们都能解决
No matter what happens, we'll deal with it.
我们必须解决
We have to.
你♥爸♥什么时候把枪还你的
When did your dad give it back?
昨天
Yesterday.
就在那一切发生后
After everything happened.
你过去几个月成长了很多
You've grown a lot these last few months.
你知道要担起责任了
There's a responsibility about you.
让你冷静一段时间看来很有帮助
I think it's done you good to step back.
是啊
Yeah.
还可以
It was all right.
我不能总那样
Can't be like that all the time.
我自己在这里也没问题
I would have been fine on my own.
这里真平静
It's peaceful out here.
过去这几天
These last couple days,
在这墙外说不定比里面更安全
we might be safer outside those walls than in.
才不是呢
No, we're not.
我们走吧
Let's wrap this up.
别
Don't.
你不必这么做的
You don't need to.
刚才这里真是平静
It was so peaceful.
的确
It was.
但也不会总那样
Can't be like that all the time.
没有看起来那么糟
It's not as bad as it looks.
别哭
Don't do that.
好的
Okay.
我的样子肯定很糟
I must be a sight to see.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
-我听说了凯伦的事 -别说了
- I heard about Karen-- - Don't.
现在别想这个
Don't think about that now.
想想努力康复
Think about getting better.
想想积极的事
Positive thoughts.
乐观一点
Positive vibes.
我不知道
I don't know.
达里尔带了一队人出去
Daryl's got a group going out.
他们去找药了
They're getting medicine.
赫谢尔知道个地方
Someplace Hershel knew about.
那个兽医学院吗
That veterinary college?
-那太远了 -但他们很有信心
- It's far. - But they feel sure about it.
说不定明天就有药了
So we could have medicine as early as tomorrow.
我们还有机会
We've got a chance.
-泰 -休息一下
- Ty. - Get some rest.
我得走了
I got to go.
情况还好吗
Everything look all right?
还行
Yeah.
扎克把这车保养得很好
Zack kept this thing running pretty good.
这是扎克的车吗
This is Zack's car?
是啊 我们速度最快的车
Yeah, fastest one we got.
你还好吗
You all right?
你真的希望我陪你去吗
You really want me coming along?
这词怎么念
What's that word?
扎那米韦
"Zanamivir".
一种抗流感药
是啊 我们需要你
Yup, we need you.
-怎么了 -多一个人坐得下吗
- What's up? - Still got room for one more?
没问题
Hell, yeah.
很好
Good.
我去拿装备
Just got to get my gear.
好吧
All right.
天呐 我没看到你在那
Oh, God, I didn't see you there.
很抱歉打扰你
Sorry to interrupt.
没关系
It's okay.
你还好吗
You okay?
我要跟达里尔出去一趟
I'm going on the run with Daryl.
但我想知道
But I was wondering--
我知道有很多人都身处困境
I know there's a lot of people in trouble.
生病了
Sick.
我知道你是什么样的人
It's just I know how you are.
你在乎别人
You care.
谢谢
Thank you.
不知道你能不能帮我照顾萨沙
I was wondering if you could look in on Sasha for me.
有你照顾她 我就放心些
It would make me feel better knowing you were looking in on her.
如果不行的话...
If you can't--
不
No.
我乐意效劳
No, I'd be happy to.
谢谢
Thank you.
凯伦的事 我很遗憾
Oh, what happened to Karen, I'm so sorry.
你怎么不在隔离区
Why aren't you in quarantine?
我在那里对大家都没好处
I'm no good to anyone in there.
爸爸 求你了
Daddy, please.
玛姬 亲爱的 那里有很多人饱受煎熬
Maggie, dear, there are people in there suffering.
我能帮他们退烧 维持性命
I can bring their fever down and keep them stable.
达里尔去拿抗生素了
Daryl's getting the antibiotics.
他们有的人根本撑不过12小时
Some of these people won't last 12 hours.
我不能让你这样做
I can't let you do this.
玛姬 格伦就在里面
Maggie, Glenn's in there.
怎么回事
What's going on?
接骨木
Elderberries.
以前我妻子泡茶总会放这个
My wife used to make tea with them.
这是天然的抗流感药
They're a natural flu remedy.
迦勒病得厉害没法看病 但我可以
Caleb's too sick to help. I can.
我们有太多次对我们身上
There's so many times we haven't been able to do anything
所发生的不幸毫无回天之力
to change what was happening-- what was happening to us.
我们希望可以 事实却不尽如人意
We wished we could, but we couldn't.
但这次 我可以
This time, I can.
我很清楚
I know I can.
所以我必须这么做
So I have to.
赫谢尔 你进去会得病的
Hershel, if you go in there, you're gonna get sick.
等等 我们可不确定
Wait, we don't know that.
我们只知道这些人的病症必须得到控制
What we do know is that these people's symptoms need to be controlled.
赫谢尔 拜托 我们可以等等
Hershel, please. We can wait.
听我说 该死
Listen, damn it!
走出去是在冒生命危险
You step outside, you risk your life.
喝口水是在冒生命危险
You take a drink of water, you risk your life.
如今连呼吸
And nowadays you breathe,
都是在冒生命危险
and you risk your life.
现在我们别无选择
Every moment now you don't have a choice.
能选的只有为什么而冒险
The only thing you can choose is what you're risking it for.
我能让这些人好转一点
Now I can make these people feel better
多撑一阵子
and hang on a little bit longer.
救人一命
I can save lives.
这理由足以让我冒险了
That's reason enough to risk mine.
你们都明白
And you know that.
爸爸
Dad.
玛姬
Maggie?
爸爸走了
Daddy's gone.
他走了
He left.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表