继续走
Keep coming.
快来 好孩子 快点儿啊 来吧
Come on, boy. Let's go. Come on.
卡尔
Carl?
卡尔
Carl...?
卡尔
Carl.
我听到了枪声
I heard gunshots.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
过来 下来这儿 亨利
Come on. Down here, Henry.
跟着我来 来这儿
Keep following me. Come here.
再走一点
A little further.
亨利 来吧
Henry, come on--
-你还好吗 -我友好地叫他
- You okay? - I called him nice.
他没有抓伤格伦 我以为说不定他会听我的
He didn't scratch Glenn. I thought maybe he listens.
-丽兹 格伦在哪儿 -他的牢房♥里
- Lizzy, where is Glenn? - His cell.
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸 把门打开
Dad! Open the door!
回去
Get back in there.
你们俩待在这里
You two stay put in here.
坚持住 格伦 坚持住
Hold on, Glenn. Hold on.
赫谢尔
Hershel!
迦勒 迦勒 我们需要枪
Caleb. Caleb, we need the gun.
你觉得他们还好吗
Think they're okay?
如果情况不妙 我们会听到更多枪响
If things were going bad, we would have heard more shots.
玛姬会来找我们
Maggie would have gotten us.
我们得完成这个
We have to do this.
来吧
Let's do it.
-我自己来就行 -我来帮你
- I got it. - Let me help.
好了 放下来 没错
All right, set it down. All right.
快跑
Run!
爸爸 快来 快点
Dad, come on! Come on!
爸爸 我们怎么办
Dad, what do we do?
也许我能把车开来挡住围栏
Maybe I could back the bus up against the fence.
挡得住吗
Will it hold?
快走
Come on.
装口袋里
Pockets.
给你
Here.
-装好了吗 -好了
- Got it? - Yep.
-好了 听我说 -好
- All right, listen to me. - All right.
弹匣装在这里 保险扣在这里
Magazine goes in here. Release is here.
一定要锁好
Make sure it latches.
拉回拉杆
Pull back the operating rod
推弹入膛
and rounds feed up.
速射时紧压扳机 知道吗
Keep squeezing the trigger for rapid fire, okay?
知道
Okay.
打不过就跑
You shoot or you run.
别让它们近身 明白吗
Don't let 'em get close, okay?
后退
Back off!
撑住 格伦
Hold on, Glenn.
我们有医疗用品
We have something.
应该还在
We still have it.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
爸爸
Daddy!
别 你会打到气囊的 格伦需要它
No! You could hit the bag. We need it for Glenn.
-他在哪 -在上面 100号♥牢房♥
- Where is he? - He's up here. Cell 100.
他快窒息了
He's turning blue!
清空他的气道 我马上就来
Clear his airway. I'm on the way.
-爸 -让他仰卧
- Dad. - Roll him on his back.
爸爸
Dad.
压住他的手臂
Hold his arms down.
来吧 孩子
Come on, son.
来吧 你知道流程的
Come on. You know how this works.
放松
Just relax.
撑着点
Stay with us.
撑着点
Stay with us...
撑着点
stay with us.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
我们都会没事的
We're gonna be okay.
让你别进来的
I didn't want you in here.
我知道
I know.
我必须进来
I had to.
正如你一样
Just like you.
爸爸
Daddy.
让你待在原地的
I told you to stay put.
结束了吗
Is it over?
但愿如此 亲爱的
I hope so, honey.
爸
Dad...
一切都会没事的
everything's gonna be okay.
-萨沙 萨沙还好吗 -我不知道 抱歉
- Sasha? How's Sasha? - I don't know. I'm sorry.
进去吧 外面交给我们
Get in there. We got this.
爸
Dad...?
他们回来了 去休息吧
They're back now. Go rest.
? Go your way ?
? I'll take the long way around ?
? I'll find my own way down ?
? As I should ?
? And hold your gates ?
? There's coke in the Midas touch ?
? A joke in the way that we rust ?
? And breathe again ?
? And you'll find loss ?
? And you'll fear what you found ?
? When weather comes ?
? Tearing down... ?
要帮忙吗
Need some help with that?
不 你去忙吧
No. Do your thing.
你没叫醒我
You didn't wake me up.
我想让你多睡会儿
I thought I'd let you sleep in.
-我应该帮忙的 -很好
- I should help. - Good.
我得去跟达里尔谈谈
I've got to go talk to Daryl.
现在吗
Right now?
不
No.
很快就去
Soon. Soon.
-格伦怎么样了 -他撑过了晚上
- How's Glenn doing? - He made it through the night.
现在能自己呼吸了
He's breathing on his own now.
玛姬和鲍勃跟他在一起
Maggie and Bob are with him.
他情况挺稳定 所以我出来透透气
He seems stable enough for me to get some air.
-他真♥他♥妈♥坚强 -确实
- He's a tough son of a bitch. - He is.
你也真♥他♥妈♥坚强
You're a tough son of a bitch.
-那是 -卡萝尔呢
- I am. - How about Carol?
她在A区陪着丽兹吗
She up in A block with Lizzy?
没有 你去找瑞克吧
No. Talk to Rick about her.
她没事 但你得和他谈谈
She's okay, just talk to him.
你要出去吗
You heading out?
你想来吗
You want to come?
那当然
Hell, yeah.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表