我不知道
I don't know.
随便说你想到的第一件事
Just say the first thing that pops into your head.
我从没出过乔治亚州
I've never been out of Georgia.
真的吗 这个不错
Really? Okay, good one.
我从没
I've never...
喝醉做出后悔的事
been drunk and did something I regretted.
我倒干过很多
I've done a lot of things.
轮到你了
Your turn.
我从没度过假
I've never been on vacation.
野营算吗
What about camping?
不算 那只是学打猎的必修课
No, that was just something I had to learn to hunt.
你♥爸♥爸教你的吗
Your dad teach you?
好吧
Okay.
我从没
I've never...
进过监狱
been in jail.
我是说 没当过囚犯
I mean, as a prisoner.
你就是那么看我的吗
Is that what you think of me?
我不是说什么大事儿
I didn't mean anything serious.
就是喝醉被拘留什么的
I just thought, you know, like the drunk tank.
连我爸都因此进过牢房♥
Even my dad got locked up for that back in the day.
-喝吧 -等等
- Drink up. - Wait.
狱警
Prison guard.
你以前是狱警吗
Were you a prison guard before?
不是
No.
又轮到你了
It's your turn again.
我去小便
I'm gonna take a piss.
安静点
You have to be quiet.
我听不清 我在小便
Can't hear you! I'm taking a piss!
达里尔 别这么大声
Daryl, don't talk so loud.
怎么 你是我的保护人吗
What, are you my chaperone now?
等等
Oh, wait.
轮到我了对吧
It's my turn, right?
我从没
I've never--
从没吃过酸奶冰淇淋
never eaten frozen yogurt.
从没养过宠物小马
Never had a pet pony.
从没收过圣诞老人的礼物
Never got nothing from Santa Claus.
从不需要他人庇护
Never relied on anyone for protection before.
妈的 老子从没依赖过任何人
Hell, I don't think I've ever relied on anyone for anything.
-达里尔 -我从没当着大伙儿的面唱歌♥
- Daryl. - Never sung out in front of a big group
以为这一切很有趣
out in public like everything was fun.
以为这是一场游戏
Like everything was a big game.
我他妈的也从没割腕求关注
I sure as hell never cut my wrists looking for attention.
听起来外面的朋友
Sounds like our friend out there
在召唤它的兄弟们
is trying to call all of his buddies.
-达里尔 快住嘴 -嘿 你从没用过弩是吧
- Daryl, just shut up. - Hey, you never shot a crossbow before?
我现在就教你
I'm gonna teach you right now.
来吧 会很有趣的
Come on. It's gonna be fun.
我们应该待在屋里 达里尔 住手
We should stay inside. Daryl, cut it out!
达里尔
Daryl!
蠢货 来呀 蠢货
Dumbass. Come here, dumbass.
-达里尔 -你想试试吗
- Daryl. - You want to shoot?
-我不会 -很简单
- I don't know how. - Oh, it's easy.
过来 瞄准右角
Come here. Right corner.
以后再练吧
Let's practice later.
-接着来 很有趣 -别闹了
- Come on, it's fun. - Just stop it.
-达里尔 -过来
- Daryl! - Come here.
-八球进洞 -快干掉它
- Eight ball. - Just kill it!
格林 过来 我们把箭拔♥出♥来♥
Come here, Greene. Let's pull these out.
那它当靶子多练练手
Get a little more target practice.
你杀它干嘛 爷正乐着呢
What the hell you do that for? I was having fun.
才不 你太混♥蛋♥了
No, you were being a jackass.
-如果有人对我老爸... -别
- If anyone found my dad-- - Don't.
这两个根本不是一回事
That ain't remotely the same.
杀行尸不应该是有趣的
Killing them is not supposed to be fun.
那你到底要我怎么做 丫头
What do you want from me, girl, huh?
我想让你别一副
I want to you stop acting
什么都不在意的样子
like you don't give a crap about anything.
就好像我们经历的这一切都毫无意义
Like nothing we went through matters.
那些去世的人对你来说都一文不值一样
Like none of the people we lost meant anything to you.
这太混账了
It's bullshit!
-你是这么想的吗 -我知道就是这样
- Is that what you think? - That's what I know.
你什么也不懂
You don't know nothing.
我知道在你眼里我只是个将死的女孩
I know you look at me and you just see another dead girl.
我不是米琼恩 不是卡萝儿 也不是玛姬
I'm not Michonne. I'm not Carol. I'm not Maggie.
我活下来了 你却不明白
I've survived and you don't get it
虽然我不像你或者其他人
'cause I'm not like you or them.
但我做到了 你不能因为自己畏惧
But I made it and you don't get to treat me like crap
就这样对我
just because you're afraid.
我无所畏惧
I ain't afraid of nothing.
我记得
I remember.
当那个小女孩跟在我妈身后
When that little girl came out of the barn
从谷仓出来时
after my mom.
你就跟我一样
You were like me.
而从那以后
And now God forbid
你就不敢亲近任何人
you ever let anybody get too close.
亲近是吗 你当然懂了
Too close, huh? You know all about that.
你失去了两个男友 一滴眼泪都没流
You lost two boyfriends, you can't even shed a tear.
你全家人都没了
Your whole family's gone,
你却像个愚蠢的大学生一样
all you can do is just go out looking for hooch
出去找酒喝
like some dumb college bitch.
去你的 你根本不了解情况
Screw you. You don't get it.
是你不了解情况
No, you don't get it!
-我们认识的人都死了 -你根本不确定
- Everyone we know is dead! - You don't know that!
没什么差别 因为你再也不会见到他们
Might as well be, 'cause you ain't never gonna see 'em again.
瑞克 你再也见不到玛姬了
Rick. You ain't never gonna see Maggie again.
-达里尔 别说了 -不
- Daryl, just stop. - No!
总督直接来到了我们家门口
The Governor rolled right up to our gates.
如果当初我没有停止寻找他
Maybe if I wouldn't have stopped looking.
也许这一切都是我的错 因为我放弃了
Maybe 'cause I gave up. That's on me.
-达里尔 -不
- Daryl. - No--
还有你♥爸♥
And your dad.
或许 我本可以做点什么
Maybe-- maybe I could have done something.
我明白我爸为什么戒酒了
I get why my dad stopped drinking.
你想吐吗
You feel sick?
没有
Nope.
我希望我能一直有这样的感觉
I wish I could feel like this all the time.
这可不好
That's bad.
形容酒品好 反义为"愤怒的醉鬼"
你很幸运 你是个快乐的醉鬼
You're lucky you're a happy drunk.
没错 我很幸运
Yeah, I'm lucky.
有的人喝醉后就各种撒泼耍赖
Some people can be real jerks when they drink.
是的 我喝醉之后就那样
Yeah, I'm a dick when I'm drunk.
莫尔有个毒贩朋友
Merle had this dealer.
一个讨人嫌的小个子白人
This janky little white guy.
瘾君子
A tweaker.
某天 我们在他家看电视
One day we were over at his house watching TV.
还没到中午 我们都喝高了
Wasn't even noon yet and we were all wasted.
莫尔嗑嗨了
Merle was high.
我们在看一个电视节目
We were watching this show
莫尔一直说那个节目很难看
and Merle was talking all this dumb stuff about it.
不肯闭嘴
And he wouldn't let up.
他一直如此
Merle never could.
结果
Turns out,
那是那瘾君子的孩子们最喜欢的节目
it was the tweaker's kids' favorite show.
他从没见过他的孩子们
And he never sees his kids,
所以他觉得内疚了之类的
so he felt guilty about it or something.
所以狠狠揍在莫尔脸上
So he punches Merle in the face.
所以我就狠狠地揍那瘾君子
So I started hitting the tweaker, like, hard.
能多狠就多狠
As hard as I can.
他抽出一把枪来
Then he pulls a gun,
顶着我的脑袋
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表