我们现在的水还够用 明天再说
We got enough for now. That's tomorrow's problem.
瑞克 萨沙被隔离之后
Rick, five more people
又有五个人死了
have come down with it since Sasha went in.
我们的人所剩无几
There's not a lot of us left.
要是你我病了怎么办
What if you get sick? What if I do?
我们要是在外面遇险回不来怎么办
What if we get in trouble out there and don't come back?
先把这水给需要的人
Let's get this up to the people who need it.
先把必要的事做好
Let's get what we have to get done first.
卡尔还在为被隔离的事生气吗
Is Carl pretty pissed about going into quarantine?
当然了
Of course.
但还是安全更重要
But it's better to be safe.
安全总是更重要
Always better to be safe.
你应该跟他谈谈
You should talk to him.
我们应该去哀悼一下
We should both pay our respects.
我先解决这个问题 待会儿见
I'll take this up first. Meet you.
对于发生的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about what happened.
我对你做的事情
What I did to you.
所有事
Everything.
我们都有责任
It's on both of us.
你要查出来是谁干的
You got to find who did this.
我不太了解大卫
I didn't know David much.
你呢
Did you?
有人和他或者和凯伦有仇吗
Did anyone have a problem with him or Karen?
不 不可能
No. No way.
我每天都跟她在一起
I was with her all the time, every day.
她跟所有人都相处得很好 大卫也是
She got along with everybody. Same with David.
当时只有他们两个病了
They were the only two who were sick.
做这件事的人可能是想阻止病毒蔓延
The person who did it might have trying to stop this thing from spreading.
他们没成功
They didn't.
如今萨沙也病了
Now Sasha has it.
听着 不管是谁干的
Look, whoever it was who did this,
他们逃不了的 我们会找到他们的
they're not going anywhere. We'll find them.
今天找 现在就找吗
Today? Right now?
因为我没觉得你很紧张这事儿
Because I'm not feeling the urgency.
我只看见你在泵水
All I see you doing is pumping water.
实际上 我的感觉是
In fact, what I'm picking up is
在这里 即便是谋杀也是可以被接受的
murder is okay in this place now.
不 不是的
No, it is not.
但我们得先保命
But we have to save lives first.
我们得维持这个地方的运转
We have to keep this place going.
你去操心那个吧
You worry about that.
我来操心正确的事
I'll worry about what's right.
这是为了你好
It's for your own good.
我很好
I'm fine.
我可不想和群孩子关在一起
I don't want to be locked away with a bunch of kids.
我需要你在那儿照看朱迪思和其他人
I need you in there keeping an eye on Judith and everybody else.
确保他们的安全
Making sure they're safe.
假如有人生病 你得让我知道
If anybody gets sick, you let me know.
若我发现时 他们已经变异了呢
What if they've already turned when I find them?
除非必要 你不能开枪
You don't fire unless you absolutely need to.
但你知道我有可能得开枪的 是吧
But you know I might need to, right?
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
-格伦 -别
- Glenn? - Don't.
-别 别进来 -怎么了
- Don't-- don't come in. - What is it?
我病了
I have it.
他妈的机油不够了
Son of a bitch is about a quart low.
你还是把机油放在三号♥塔底了吧
You still keep it in the bottom of tower three?
是的
Yeah.
我去拿
I'll go get one.
我很开心你在这儿
I'm glad you're here.
我还能在哪儿
Where else would I be?
四处漂泊
Running off.
你知道我不会再漂泊了
You know I'm not running off.
所以还是像以前那样 只剩我和你了吗
So it's just gonna be me and you like in the old days?
是啊 还有鲍勃
Yeah, and Bob.
但还是缺个人手
Still, feels like we could use another person.
还有谁没病
Who else isn't sick?
我们没问瑞克
We don't ask Rick.
他想留下陪卡尔和小拽女
He wants to stay here with Carl and little ass-kicker.
确保他们安全
Keep them safe.
加上这儿有许多事他可以做
Plus there's plenty of stuff he could do here.
那我们还能找谁
So who else we got?
你在这儿
Oh, there you are.
我费了好大劲儿找你
Took me damn near forever to find you.
你在干嘛
Whatcha doing?
得有人看着 以防奸人图谋不轨
Somebody needs to stand watch.
伙计 我也想找到元凶
Man, I want to find them, too.
为他们干的事射他们一箭
Put a bolt in them for what they did.
这里被封锁了
These people are cut off.
如果有人进出的话
Ain't no way anyone's getting in and out
那么多人不可能没人看见
without a whole bunch of people seeing 'em.
萨沙还在里面 我哪里都不会去
Sasha's in there. I ain't going nowhere.
如果我们不带药回来 那在这里守着也没用
Standing guard ain't gonna do no good unless we come back with them meds.
好吧
All right.
我们在前门加油
We're gassing up by the front gate
改变主意了就来找我们
in case you change your mind.
平静的大海
练 不 出
优秀的水手
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
我在这下面躲开你们
I'm down here away from y'all
因为你们这些孩子应该离我远点
'cause you kids are supposed to stay away from me.
我在巡视走廊
I've been walking the halls.
我爸让我照看大家
My dad told me to look out for everyone.
你应该保持距离
you should keep your distance.
你在往出口走
You're walking towards the exit.
我要出去
I need to go out there.
去牢房♥吗
To the cell blocks?
去林子里
To the woods.
那你就是在偷偷溜走咯
So you're sneaking out.
我不需要任何人替我♥操♥心
Don't need anyone worrying about me
我也不想让别人告诉我能不能去
and I damn sure don't want someone telling me I can't go.
我不允许你独自去林子里
I can't just let you go out into the woods by yourself.
允许我
Let me?
我没法阻止你
I can't stop you.
但我必须告诉我爸
But I have to tell my dad.
那就去吧
Go ahead, then.
等你找到他时我已经在外面了
I'll be out there by the time you find him.
赫谢尔
Hershel.
如果你一定要去
If you have to go,
那我就跟你一起去
then I have to come with you.
卡尔
Carl.
我必须这么做
I have to.
我发誓 这只是过敏
I swear, it's just allergies.
-珍妮特 -很快就会好的
- Jeanette. - They come and go.
-珍妮特 -伍德伯里来的人都知道
- Jeanette. - Ask anyone from Woodbury.
珍妮特
Jeanette.
卡萝尔
Carol...?
米卡说你在这里
Mica said you were here.
我觉得不舒服
I don't feel good.
没事
It's okay.
别担心
Don't worry.
别担心
Hey, don't worry.
我们会让你好起来的
We're gonna get you better.
去里面躺着吧
You just go in there and lie down.
你会帮我盖被子吗
Will you tuck me in?
你认识我的朋友格伦吗
You know my friend Glenn?
他是我知道的最会盖被子的人
He's the best tucker I know.
他一定会让你觉得温暖舒适 好吗
And he'll make sure that you feel toasty and warm, okay?
好了 没事的
Okay. It's okay.
没事的
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表