- Be ready to drive. I'll be right back. - What if you're not?
-那就丢下我先走 -我不能丢下你
- You have to go without us. - I won't go without you.
贝丝 让大家上大巴 好吗
Beth, get these people on the bus, okay?
这是你的职责 我们要各司其职
It's your job. We've all got jobs to do.
-格伦 -发生了什么
- Glenn! - What the hell's going on?
我们得带大家离开这里
We have to get everybody out of here.
贝丝 贝丝在哪
Beth! Where's Beth?
-她去找你了 -她去了哪里
- She went to find you. - Where?
我们会找到她的 她会没事的
We'll find her. She'll be okay.
-别来 -什么 不行 你不能自己去
- No. - What? No, you're not going by yourself.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
玛姬
Maggie...
右边
On your right.
手榴弹
Grenade!
萨沙 萨沙 你看见贝丝了吗
Sasha! Sasha! Have you seen Beth?
-她在大巴上吗 -没有 她...
- Is she on the bus? - No. She's--
别起身
We gotta stay down.
掀开衣服 看看子弹有没有穿过
Look inside my shirt. Check my back for an exit wound.
穿过了
Yeah.
太好了 还能治疗
That's good. We can treat it.
-不能在这里治 -低头 我们找个安全的地方
- Not here. - Stay down. We'll find someplace safe.
我们想别的办法 快走
We'll figure it out. Come on.
我们必须离开这里
We got to get out of here.
等等 去那边
Hey! We go that way!
卡尔
Carl...?
卡尔在哪
Where's Carl?
我不知道
I don't know.
手榴弹
Grenade!
我在找孩子们 让他们上大巴
I was trying to find the kids to get them on the bus.
我们必须走了 贝丝 必须走了
We got to go, Beth. We got to go.
卡尔
Carl!
卡尔
Carl!
卡尔
Carl!
卡尔
Carl?
朱迪思
Judith.
她在哪里
Where is she?
我不知道
I don't know.
不
No.
卡尔 卡尔
Carl. Carl.
我们必须离开这里
We've got to get out of here.
我们必须走了
We've got to go.
结束了
It's over.
别回头 卡尔
Don't look back, Carl.
一直走下去
Just keep walking.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表