No, not necessarily.
就算你折损了很多小卒
You can lose a lot of soldiers,
还是可以翻盘
but still win the game.
那是国王
That's the king.
你要想办法俘获他
That's the guy you want to capture.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你等着瞧吧
You'll see.
像你
Looks like you.
是啊
Yeah.
好了 来下棋吧
Come on, let's play.
这些是卒
So these ones are pawns.
他去世了
He's gone.
我想他去世有一会儿了
I think he's been gone a while.
你们应该离开这里
Y'all should go now.
给我们点时间
Just give us a minute.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, Daddy.
塔拉
Tara!
-住手 你在干什么 -那不是爸爸
- Stop! What are you doing? - It's not Dad!
-快住手 -它不是爸爸
- Stop! - It's not Dad!
我懂 好吗
I know, okay?
这种事迟早会发生
It happens no matter what?
是的
Yeah.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
他也许会咬到我
He could have got me.
差点就咬到我了
He almost got me.
我在想
I was thinking
如果他还在 一定会很感激你
he would have been grateful or whatever
及时制止了他
that you stopped him, from him--
你懂我的意思吗
you know what I mean?
所以 我们没闹翻
So, yeah, we're cool.
再见
Good-bye.
不
No.
-我们要跟你一起去 -不行
- We're coming with you. - No.
肯定有更安全的地方
There has to be someplace better,
你要帮我们找到
and you're gonna help us find it.
-莉莉 -我看到照片了 布莱恩
- Lily. - I saw the picture, Brian.
你曾有家人 我知道
You had a family, I know that.
我也知道我们不是她们
And I know we're not them.
但就现在来说 你必须跟我们在一起
But for now, you're stuck with us.
-只有这一个办法 -我不能这样
- And that's just the way it's gonna be. - I can't.
你已经这样了
You already have.
我们该去哪儿
Where should we go?
计划赶不上变化
No use making a plan.
我们只能看着它们走
We'll go where they let us.
它们是谁
Who's they?
道路
The roads.
行尸
The biters.
我其实不算是警♥察♥
I'm not really a cop.
但也不全是谎话
I mean, it's not a total lie.
我是警校学生
I was in the academy.
抱歉对你说谎了
I'm sorry I lied to you.
你不必感到抱歉
You don't have to be sorry.
我确实很抱歉
Well, I am.
你觉得我们能活下去吗
Do you think we can make it?
我们能的
We'll make it.
你在骗我吗
Are you lying to me?
没有
No.
你可以过来 梅根
You can come join us, Megan.
过段时间就好了
It's just gonna take some time.
没事
It's okay.
我们很快就能找到车
We'll find another car soon.
但愿你是对的
I hope you're right.
这乡村景色总是让我想起萨姆
This whole country backdrop is reminding me of Sam.
-又来了 -我以为她是我的真命天女
- Here we go. - I thought she was the one.
然后你们去野营 吃了致幻蘑菇 全完了
Then you went camping, ate mushrooms, game over.
你忘记了
You're forgetting the part where
萨姆崩溃了 然后告诉我她有男朋友
Sam broke down and told me she had a boyfriend,
她其实不喜欢妹子
that she wasn't really into chicks.
那是我一生中最糟糕的周末
Ugh, worst weekend of my life.
塔拉
Tara.
天呐 该死
Oh, man. Damn it!
-你还好吗 -我没事
- You all right? - I'm fine.
-塔拉 停下 让我看看 -我没事
- Tara, stop. Let me look at it. - I'm fine!
把背包给我 我没事
Just hand me my backpack. I'm fine. I'm fine.
-你能走路吗 -可以 我很好
- Can you walk? - Yeah, I'm fine.
我没事 走吧
I'm fine. Let's go.
丢下包 我们走 快
Drop your bags. Let's go. Come on.
-梅根 -梅根 快点
- Megan. - Megan, come on.
梅根 现在快走
Megan, right now. Come on.
-梅根 -快啊 梅根
- Megan! - Come on, Megan.
梅根 快走
Megan, come on.
梅根 快点走啊
Megan, right now. Come on.
来吧 梅根 来吧
Come on, Megan. Come on.
梅根
Megan!
来
Here.
快来
Come on.
走
Go.
快跑
Move.
-布莱恩 -我在
- Brian! - I'm here.
对不起 你还好吗
I'm sorry. You okay?
还好吗
You all right?
我不会让任何事伤害你
I'm never gonna let anything happen to you.
好吗
Okay?
-你发誓 -我发誓
- Promise? - Cross my heart.
活见鬼了
Holy shit.
我发誓
Cross my heart.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表