I have to know if he's in there.
好吧
Fine,
但我们得一起干
but we do it together.
小心点
Smart.
每次放一个出来
We'll let them out one at a time.
我们得有两个人站在门边
Two of us should be at the door...
防止它们叠在一起顶开门
in case they stack up against it.
我必须站在这里
I have to be here.
我得看它们的脸
I need to see their faces.
我顶不住了
I can't hold it.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
但他们逃出来了啊
But they got away.
他们都是好人
They were good people.
全部都是
All of them.
你应该让我来
You should let me.
玛姬
Maggie?
玛姬
Maggie!
子弹是满的
It's full.
你一枪都没开吗
Did you even fire a shot?
好吧 走吧
All right. Let's go.
走啊
Let's go.
你就打算待在这儿了吗
Are you just gonna stay here, huh?
你打算送死吗
You're just gonna die?
我和他们是一伙的
I was part of this.
我知道
I know.
那你这是做什么
So what are you doing?
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
我们的子弹不多了
We're gonna run out of bullets.
拿着这个 还有这个
Take this and take this.
退开
Back up.
好了 我要你走在我前面 行吗
All right. I need you to stay ahead of me, okay?
我会掩护你 但我一个人做不到
All right. I'll cover you, but I can't do it alone.
准备好了吗
You ready?
走吧
Let's go.
快 走 走 走
Go. Go, go, go, go, go.
开枪 开枪 走吧
Shoot! Shoot! Come on!
你有没有看见我们的人逃出来
Did you see if any of my people got out?
我只见我姐姐出现在那片空地上
All I saw was my sister in that field.
她本不应该出现在那里
She wasn't supposed to be there.
她有枪 但它们向她涌了过去
She had a gun, but they just swarmed her.
她不该在那儿的
She wasn't supposed to be there.
我为他才这么做的 我信任他
I did it for him. I trusted him.
但他却杀了那个老人
And then he just killed that old man.
赫谢尔
Hershel?
他的名字是赫谢尔吗
Was his name Hershel?
对不起
I'm sorry.
真的对不起
I'm so sorry.
布莱恩跟我们说你们是坏人
Brian, that man, told us you were bad people.
我知道那不是真的
I know it's not true.
我能看出来
I can see it's not,
所以我们的所作所为 我的所作所为...
so what we did, what I did...
我太混账了
I mean, I'm a piece of shit.
你为什么还想要我帮忙
Why would you want my help?
我不是想要 我是需要
I don't want it, I need it.
我得找到玛姬
I have to find Maggie.
玛姬是谁
Who's Maggie?
我妻子
She's my wife.
你俩失散了吗
You guys got separated?
我当时在巴士上
I was on the bus and then
然后我下车去帮忙 她没看到我
I got off to help and she didn't see me.
你怎么知道她活下来了
How do you know if she made it?
我不知道
I don't know.
但是赫谢尔
But Hershel,
玛姬的父亲 是个伟大的人
Maggie's father, was a great man.
他跟我说过 只要有信念就行
And he told me all I had to do was believe,
而我正打算这么做
and that's what I'm gonna do.
咱俩都能活着是万幸
Neither one of us should be alive right now.
她逃出去了 所以你得帮我找到她
She got out, so you're gonna help me find her.
事情还没完
Things aren't over.
他们还没死
They're not over.
我也想这样相信
I want to believe that.
我也想
I want to.
你必须相信
You have to.
格伦 格伦
Glenn. Glenn.
格伦
Hey, Glenn.
希望你们看得开心 混♥蛋♥
Hope you enjoyed the show, assholes.
你有一条毒舌 知道吗
You got a damn mouth on you, you know that?
你还有什么
What else you got?
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表