快点
Come on.
我赢了
I win.
真酷
Cool.
我杀了三个行尸
I killed three walkers.
它们在门口
They were at the door.
快进来了
They were gonna get in,
但是
but
我引开了它们
I lured them away.
我♥干♥掉了它们
I killed them.
我救了你
I saved you.
我救了你
I saved you.
你让大家种地的时候 我没有丢掉技能
I didn't forget while you had us playing farmer.
我还记得如何生存
I still know how to survive.
算我们走运
Lucky for us.
我不再需要你了
I don't need you anymore.
我不需要你来保护我了
I don't need you to protect me anymore.
我可以照顾好自己
I can take care of myself.
你也许根本就保护不了我
You probably can't even protect me anyways.
你没能保护好朱迪思
You couldn't protect Judith.
你没能保护好...
You couldn't protect...
赫谢尔 格伦
Hershel or Glenn
玛姬
or Maggie.
米琼恩 达里尔
Michonne, Daryl,
还有妈妈
or Mom.
你只想种菜
You just wanted to plant vegetables.
你只想躲起来
You just wanted to hide.
他知道我们在哪 但你却不在意
He knew where we were and you didn't care!
你只是躲在围栏后面坐以待毙
You just hid behind those fences and waited for...
大家现在都没了
They're all gone now.
都是因为你
Because of you!
他们指望着你
They counted on you!
你是他们的领袖
You were their leader!
但是现在
But now...
你什么都不是了
you're nothing.
你死了我也会很好
I'd be fine if you died.
该死
Damn it.
妈的
Oh, shit.
滚开
Come on.
快
Come on.
快啊
Come on.
滚开
Come on.
萨姆
里面的行尸抢走了我的鞋
但没抓到我
我做不到
I can't.
我错了
I was wrong.
动手吧
Just do it.
卡尔
Carl.
别出去
Don't go outside.
注意安全
Stay safe.
我害怕
I'm scared.
我害怕
I'm scared.
我害怕
I'm scared.
请完成我未能做到的事 小乔
麦克
Mike.
我想你
I miss you.
跟你在一起时也想你
I missed you even when I was with you.
在营地时
Back at the camp.
做出那事的人不是你
It wasn't you who did it.
你错了
You were wrong.
因为我还活着
Because I'm still here.
你本来也可以
And you could be, too.
他也可以
And he could be.
我知道答案了
I know the answer.
我知道为什么了
I know why.
老乔和小乔的烧烤屋
你不该冒险
You shouldn't have risked it,
像那样出去
going out there like that.
这很危险
It's dangegerou.
我很小心
I was careful.
还好你找到了很多食物
It's good that you found more food.
本来有更多
I found even more.
但我吃了
But I ate it.
那是什么
What was it?
六斤的布丁
112 ounces of pudding.
我知道
I know...
我们永远不可能让一切回到从前
we'll never get things back to the way they used to be.
什么
What?
我之前那样做全是为了你
I only clung to that for you.
为了朱迪思
For Judith.
但现在她离去了
Now she's gone.
而你
And you...
你是个男人了 卡尔
you're a man, Carl.
你是个男人了
You're a man.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你不必抱歉
You don't need to be.
巧克力布丁
怎么了
What?
是来找你的
It's for you.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表